What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion - I can't believe the self-righteousness of some Indians over here.

Have they forgotten who was blamed (Pakistan) almost ubiquitously in India for the following and who (Hindu extremists) were found to be the guilty party ?

Malegon 2008

Samjhota Express 2007

Nanded Blasts 2006

@Oscar @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu - Can't you guys thread ban such insensitive and hypocritical pricks from this thread ?

Have they forgotten who was blamed (Pakistan) almost ubiquitously in India for the following and who (Hindu extremists) were found to be the guilty party ?

Malegon 2008

Samjhota Express 2007

Nanded Blasts 2006

@Oscar @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu - Can't you guys thread ban such insensitive and hypocritical pricks from this thread ?

I have been requesting this for long time Sir.

Some media report say radio recording between terrorist had been released , is it true ????

Indeed, very interesting observation, the pics of those killed very suspicious, if most of those shit stains blew themselves up, their faces wouldn't look so neat, they would be in bits. Only 1 guys looks like he was shot in the eye with a clean tap..

perhaps a cover-up?

They were not victims of suicide vests that's for sure. Each corpse was fully intact.

And the self righteous tit for tat has begun. Bury the Children, back to Bhindians and Porkistanis and all other foul mouthing..

READY!..

STEADY!..

oh wait.. you all started already
Yeah ok sure. It is all evident. :) This has precedence. This has happened before. Hate erodes humanity, the abuses and slurs Indians are receiving for the 'randi rona and dramebaazi' and 'RAW job' etc... speaks for itself. The only response from Indians has been on the lines of - Pakistan is sponsoring terror selectively etc.

So it has not come down to Por....tanis. Bhindians - yes, much worse is being called, but its ok. :)

Yeah ok sure. It is all evident. :) This has precedence. This has happened before. Hate erodes humanity, the abuses and slurs Indians are receiving for the 'randi rona and dramebaazi' and 'RAW job' etc... speaks for itself. The only response from Indians has been on the lines of - Pakistan is sponsoring terror selectively etc.

So it has not come down to Por....tanis. Bhindians - yes, much worse is being called, but its ok. :)
Ill repeat the same comments I did before... Those 141 dead are in front of all those engaging in pointless tit for tats.. and you're about to run the proverbial hate marathon over their bodies..

Ready, Steady...

Would it not also be shameful if we neglected to openly speak about the prime suspects backing the TTP?

Insurgencies on this scale don't survive without external backing. Since the TTP only ever seems to be concerned with attacking Pakistan, who else should we suspect of backing them but the very nation with which we have had a number of wars in less than 70 years, that admits to having supported an insurgency in what was then East Pakistan, that forced us to become a nuclear power by carrying out tests near our border, that has an ongoing conflict with us in Kashmir, and that has elected as PM a man mainly famous for killing Muslims? Isn't all this enough to make India a prime suspect for being the external power that supports the TTP?

Nowhere does Musharraf say that Indians are the only factor to blame when it comes to the TTP. Most of us know we have a problem finding leadership with merit and accountability, due to the prevalence of electoral rigging; that we have not set up an educational curriculum which emphasizes the peaceful and tolerant aspects of Islam; that many of our leaders have alliances with groups like the TTP; that judges are afraid to convict them, due to fear of reprisals; that economic conditions in the country push young men towards crime or terrorism; and so on. In addition to all this, however, the TTP must surely be getting external support, which greatly intensifies the various problems we have created for ourselves; and we should state who are the prime suspects providing this external support.

Here is an example. If a man becomes a drug addict, it will be because of his own choices; but other people, who take advantage of his bad choices to manipulate him into being a drug addict (such as drug pushers) also should be openly blamed.

Yes, we are responsible for the TTP; and India is our prime suspect for backing the TTP, which means they are a huge part of the problem as well. Perhaps if we state this openly, some of the Indians will get some shame and start to leave us alone.

IT was not just TTP which executed the attack, there were 3 more groups affiliated. Please Understand this. And go through the thread again. Start from #1310. Then come and debate.

Ill repeat the same comments I did before... Those 141 dead are in front of all those engaging in pointless tit for tats.. and you're about to run the proverbial hate marathon over their bodies..

Ready, Steady...
No hate marathon is being run. I will do something silly* again if catastrophe strikes again. I will gladly be of any help to those who survived, the trauma, or treatment etc. But we have no or low expectations from the other side.
Being blamed for the death of scores of kids from the morning was something none of us expected. In any case, our feelings are unconditional, that's all. We are no saints, and I have never claimed to be morally superior. But with respect to the treatment meted out to Indians all day, by the Pak media, also even in influential circles...we are way better human beings. Devils we may be(indeed are) but still. Way way better.

*Singing the national anthem of an 'enemy state' and recording it at home - with full volume and all.....the next morning went by and after that the allegations came pouring - "You did it". Yeah well.....thanks. It does seem silly to me now.

Last edited:

Malegon 2008

Samjhota Express 2007

Nanded Blasts 2006

Sir, with due respect let me tell you that, India has suffered a lot, If I start quoting each and every terrorist attack in India, It will need at least 5 posts. HUJI alone is responsible for more than 15 strikes starting from 1990 till 2013 Delhi high court.
So please refrain yourself from such comments which can create some conflict here. We are not here for India Vs Pakistan. This is my 3rd post where I am again saying this.

What ever we are speaking is against terrorism, you should not have any problem with that , please remember those 130 children. neither they had any role in Kashmir nor in FATA nor in Balochistan nor in Kandhar. Just catch the culprits without any distinction between good and bad terrorist.

While Pakistanis are united than ever before, everyone is calling for action revenge.

Chinese, Turkish, UAE and Iranian govts have offered counterterrorism support to Pakistan after #PeshawarAttack, Pakistan.

Arab News, called the terrorists 'COWARDS'.

Countries including China, Turkey, Australia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, United States, EU, Africa, the United Kingdom and UAE have condemned the #PeshawarSchoolAttack

Its a BLACK DAY FOR HUMANITY.

While Pakistanis are united than ever before, everyone is calling for action revenge.

Chinese, Turkish, UAE and Iranian govts have offered counterterrorism support to Pakistan after #PeshawarAttack, Pakistan.

Arab News, called the terrorists 'COWARDS'.

Countries including China, Turkey, Australia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, United States, EU, Africa, the United Kingdom and UAE have condemned the #PeshawarSchoolAttack

Its a BLACK DAY FOR HUMANITY.

we don't need sympathetic words, we only need helis.. who is willing to borrow some for 1 year?

Look at these comments from afghani mother fuc$er on pdf facebook page. Whole world will be a better place if we nuke these bastards. I replied to that person in pashtu and showed him the mirror. Bloody illegitimate sons of russians :O :O :O :O

Attachments

• 1418908558197.jpg
    1418908558197.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
No hate marathon is being run. I will do something silly* again if catastrophe strikes again. I will gladly be of any help to those who survived, the trauma, or treatment etc. But we have no or low expectations from the other side.
Being blamed for the death of scores of kids from the morning was something none of us expected. In any case, our feelings are unconditional, that's all. We are no saints, and I have never claimed to be morally superior. But with respect to the treatment meted out to Indians all day, by the Pak media, also even in influential circles...we are way better human beings. Devils we may be(indeed are) but still. Way way better.

*Singing the national anthem of an 'enemy state' and recording it at home - with full volume and all.....the next morning went by and after that the allegations came pouring - "You did it". Yeah well.....thanks. It does seem silly to me now.

As I mentioned before, the cycle of self righteousness will continue. There will be an event in India where Pakistan will be blamed the same. There is no "Balm" to any lost feelings here, and I find it almost useless to try. All the more because in areas where actual interactions and not those behind anonymous names in general.. the reactions are much less focused.

That being said, it is an idiotic cycle of blaming India and it will continue because the association has been built in.. Any evil act -> RAW/MOSSAD/CIA/Starbucks.

So while I can appreciate your efforts, I find it utterly useless to justify, deride, apologize and so on for the response of any other Pakistani. Nor do I take any negative comments of Indians to heart.. I know better to look at the positives and take those to heart and take the negative and take that to memory and brain(the day you understand these are two different things, you'll see a lot more out of PDF than here).

So you are most welcome to take the line you propose. You are not wrong..

No hate marathon is being run. I will do something silly again if catastrophe strikes again. I will gladly be of any help to those who survived, the trauma, or treatment etc. But we have no or low expectations from the other side.

Thanks for your support but Indian media have always been abusive and infuriating throughout which is a well known fact. You have, perhaps, failed to recognize your countrymen even after reading the comments below the Indian newspaper reports about this massacre, yet you have the courage to see yourself better than us. How much support you guys show, most of you still find the opportunity to bicker about anything against Pakistan, even in these hard days. You must understand India cannot impose her terms on Pakistan, and vice versa. If we curb all talibs, we won't let you dictate who to include or exclude. Priorities come first and we also have no desire to be in the India's good book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom