What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop this undignified, unseemly demonstration. If you feel deeply about the tragedy, as many of us do, you can express your feelings without this excessive drama.

I am ignoring you this only time because of your seniority and age - out of respect. Without discrimination you all are welcome to express your condolence in this thread.

Can anyone clarify which are the actual pics of attackers. I do not want to start a debate but I am very much confused as the pics and bodies shown by ISPR are seemingly all intact whereas it was stated that the pigs blew themselves up?

Plus, the pics shown by TTP in their propaganda posts are altogether different than the ones shown as killed by ISPR

Anyone?

If those universities or simply the education provided in them was found as the cause of these students, carrying out those heinous acts, I would agree with you on their closure and demolition. However, it wouldn't be that they would embark upon that path while receiving education, but only when they would come across some Mosque groups/Jihadi camps/extremists themselves that they choose this path. The argument backfires suddenly, you can verify it, the early life of a lot of 19 hijackers is available in the public domain.

However what to do with Madarsas who are feeding radicalization and extremism to young kids? What to do with institutions where students learn to fight for "true Islam" and to blow themselves up? Zarvan, just parroting "secular secular" will not be enough, it is well established that most of Taliban cadres have had only received education at some Madarsas and had no modern education whatsoever, there are more and more people questioning the role of religious insitutions and the kind of religion they teach which results in these kind of terrorists acts. Just check the FB or Twitter.

P.S Again the same "broken tape". How would targeting just a few first tier TTP leadership in Afghanistan do wonders for us without it being accompanied by actions against the terror cells in the country? The factories that take in the excess children which the people aren't able to raise themselves, provide them food, shelter, extreme version of Islam all through the donations of Middle Class and transform them into this kind of monsters. What sort of Islam do you think, would the gullible little kids be learning at "AL Huda/Red Mosque seminary" type of institutions?
Madrassahs are also not the cause its your secular crap mind who always need some crap to blame it on something so keep coming up with crap and people give a dam about your views of if you have problem with Al-Huda course than study it and prove that its not according to Quran and Sunnah if can't we give a dam about what you have to say

Did anyone notice that the pictures of terrorists released by taliban and pictures floating on social media are different ?
If 4 of them did a suicide blast then how come their bodies are intact ? also a close SSG friend told me that the OP was a complete failure as SSG arrived really late on scene due to FOG and also the local army and police weren't allowed to go in fearing there might be a hostage situation.

B5IZe8iIgAA03o0.jpg

B5IZe9YIgAA0XtT.jpg

B5IZe-fIgAAtGWM.jpg

B5IZfLQIIAACL3X.jpg

Did anyone notice that the pictures of terrorists released by taliban and pictures floating on social media are different ?
If 4 of them did a suicide blast then how come their bodies are intact ? also a close SSG friend told me that the OP was a complete failure as SSG arrived really late on scene due to FOG and also the local army and police weren't allowed to go in fearing there might be a hostage situation.

I think your SSG friend should not have divulged anything that is not publicly being told and to which he was privy somehow. Secondly, you should not post such things citing untraceable/unsubstantiated resources on public forums. particularly when it can result in multiplying the efforts of our valiant sons by Zero and that too based on unsubstantiated statements. A humble request please

However, I do agree with your observation regarding picture differences and I have posted the same question a moment ago [Post # 4004]

Air Chief meets prime minister today(yahoo news)
Something in planning may be?!

I think your SSG friend should not have divulged anything that is not publicly being told and to which he was privy somehow. Secondly, you should not post such things citing untraceable/unsubstantiated resources on public forums. particularly when it can result in multiplying the efforts of our valiant sons by Zero and that too based on unsubstantiated statements. A humble request please

However, I do agree with your observation regarding picture differences and I have posted the same question a moment ago [Post # 4004]
I know but being a die hard supporter of our troops, police, army or airforce, IMO the operation failed as it more then 130 students were killed, things would have been different if we had a proper police with proper training.

In General, when every there is a terrorist attack following things are observed.
Police cordons the outer area, Army cordons the inner area, SSG comes but yet they all wait for zarrar company to show up, why can't our police be trained like zarrar company

Indeed, very interesting observation, the pics of those killed very suspicious, if most of those shit stains blew themselves up, their faces wouldn't look so neat, they would be in bits. Only 1 guys looks like he was shot in the eye with a clean tap..

perhaps a cover-up?

I know but being a die hard supporter of our troops, police, army or airforce, IMO the operation failed as it more then 130 students were killed, things would have been different if we had a proper police with proper training.

In General, when every there is a terrorist attack following things are observed.
Police cordons the outer area, Army cordons the inner area, SSG comes but yet they all wait for zarrar company to show up, why can't our police be trained like zarrar company

Beslan school incident costed 385 lives and the operation was conducted by specialized Russian forces and lasted three days.

Reactions: HRK

I don't think it is practically possible to train all the Army & Police on the same footings as SSG. Police does have ELITE force & the Army has QRF to respond to emergencies. But such operations require extreme/specialized training similar to Zarrars (SSG).

Moreover, the pigs started martyring kids the moment they entered so the number of kids rescued compared to the ones martyred speaks volumes about the efforts of the Police/QRF etc. as well. @Gunsnroses rightly referred to Beslan here

Reactions: HRK
Madrassahs are also not the cause its your secular crap mind who always need some crap to blame it on something so keep coming up with crap and people give a dam about your views of if you have problem with Al-Huda course than study it and prove that its not according to Quran and Sunnah if can't we give a dam about what you have to say

Leave the TTP's source for ground fighters and suicide bombers, for now. Where did the actual Taliban, on whose ideology these scumbags, are based on, come from at first? Madarsas. And people do care now, they are starting to question the source of this savagery, the time for PTV exclusive media is long past. Now, I can understand the persistent need to deny the role of religious institutions whose greater part in this conflict, have become a fact. What I dont understand is the need for "damn" and "shits", what exact point are you getting across there?

The "vast majority" of the Taliban's rank and file and most of the leadership, though not Mullah Omar, were Koranic students who had studied at madrasas set up for Afghan refugees, usually by JUI.Before the creation of the Tehrik-i-Taliban(Pakistan), some of their leaders and fighters were part of the 8,000 Pakistani militants fighting in the War in Afghanistan (1996-2001) and the War in Afghanistan (2001-present) against the United Islamic Front and NATO forces.

Both of them target civilians, both of them have committed massacres of worst kind. Different goals but same ideology, and same mode of operation for reaching their goals. Deny it again though, see if it changes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom