What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dear but it is because we understand Pak so well is why we treat Pak the way we do, we have been at the recieving end of Pak's internal failures for decades now. Its because we know the tricks Pak plays with its own people and others around is why India stands up to Pak. Make no mistake we understand Pak far better than Pak understands itself, you must keep telling yourself you were born out of India, don't forget this important fact.

Your countrymen will remind you why your rant has zero impact on me.

اجڑے راستے عجیب منظر ویران گلیاں بازار بند ہیں
کہاں کی خوشیاں کہاں کی محفل شہر تو میرا لہو لہو ہے
وہ روتی مائیں، بے ہوش بہنیں لپٹ کےلاشوں سے کہہ رہی ہیں
پیارے بیٹے گئے تھے گھر سفید کرتا تھا، سرخ کیوں ہے

10390271_10152414257130728_8366684227484889954_n.jpg

Go google Zakaur rehman Lakvhi and the circus your indian government did which weakened our case as well and now we can't convict zaki ur rehman lakhvi.

Last but not the least, Put all the evidences which are against Hafiz saeed infront of your own supreme court and see it blown in to smitters. Courts require hard evidences not circumstantial evidences to work upon. Learn a thing or two about court procedures and then talk about putting hafiz saeed in Jail.

Thats why you need special courts for scum like Lakhvi who just got a bail today. I bet that the judge was afraid for his life. If you look at your FIA website there are a dozen most wanted people with photographs related to Mumbai attack. It even gives their involvement in 26/11. Instead of asking for more evidence ask yourself what have you done from your end to gather evidence.
http://www.fia.gov.pk/redbooks/terrorist.pdf

Go google Zakaur rehman Lakvhi and the circus your indian government did which weakened our case as well and now we can't convict zaki ur rehman lakhvi.

Last but not the least, Put all the evidences which are against Hafiz saeed infront of your own supreme court and see it blown in to smitters. Courts require hard evidences not circumstantial evidences to work upon. Learn a thing or two about court procedures and then talk about putting hafiz saeed in Jail.

Thats why you need special courts for scum like Lakhvi who just got a bail today. I bet that the judge was afraid for his life. If you look at your FIA website there are a dozen most wanted people with photographs related to Mumbai attack. It even gives their involvement in 26/11. Instead of asking for more evidence ask yourself what have you done from your end to gather evidence.
http://www.fia.gov.pk/redbooks/terrorist.pdf

Pakistan has been made a corner boy...For every unfortunate incident Pakistan is held responsible...We need to develop an alliance together with Turkey and nations that want to be a part of anti-terrorism ops.. And world definitely needs to stop cornering us..we are 180mil Pakistanis not a few thousands talibans...especially the media that relates everything to Pakistan, people like malala who are used to show like "Pakistan is jail for women" when she never came out of her swat hut.. And spreading all these bs to corner this nation and develop a hate among the world for Pakistan....

It's not the pm, the terrorist or parliament i am disappointed in tbh. I could expect this from them, it's actually the people that surprise me everyday...who cannot stand up against this entire system in Pakistan even though it kills them everyday in one way or another. Extremism is only part of the problem with the country, the country has a much much much bigger problem that it needs to fix: its entire system.

if you stand up against this system, then you yourself will be labeled as extremist, rebel, anti-democracy.... and would be end up back stabbed..... this country is divided top down...... when it comes to the system

Pakistan Army can't do it alone, I think it has been proved..... TTP still hasn't been wiped out for while.. it is very slow commitment from Pakistani Arm due to outdated military.

Pakistan Army need to join with Turkey army..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom