What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup @SarthakGanguly 's actions were nice ! :)

Even if his Urdu pronunciation is atrocious ! :whistle:

And yup Sarthak I still think that Indians are far too self-righteous than you care to admit and no we're not any different either ! I'd like to reply to your post but I'd rather not spoil this moment ! :)

And Shearer Sahib is that you in the avatar ? :what:

French Beard ? Khair haiii ? :unsure:

Jidiii muuuchhh nahin ooo kuchhh nahin ! :smokin:

I just don't know what to make of Sarthak Ganguly. His political views are atrocious, but every time push comes to shove, he does things exactly the way a decent officer and a gentleman should. He really confuses the hell out of me.

But I appreciate that nothing has diverted him from standing up and saying out loud, no ifs, buts, maybes or whatever, that this was a foul deed, and that the criminals and their leadership will roast in hell. That's as much as Indians can do. I suspect that even if in an emotional moment, the government and people of India were to offer to help physically, Pakistanis will be too proud to accept that help, and will prefer to sort it out themselves. No use pointing out that their own internal efforts have been bogged down, and show no signs of struggling out of the morass. If this monstrous event makes a difference, the world will be a better place.

I also see where you're coming from, saying that we're self-righteous. You know, the sad thing is that until 1971, we had a perfect right to be self-righteous; the criminality of Pakistani actions was apparent and self-confessed, and ironically, it was the intervention of 71, the one that in a sense blotted our escutcheon, that I support with the greatest zeal and burning conviction.

On a personal note, I am sorry at the extraordinary bad timing of putting up a smiling self-portrait, precisely on the cusp of a major tragedy such as this. I will change it within the next 24 hours. BTW, my family portrait which was the previous avatar will show you that my facial embellishments date back to 1971 at least.

I just don't know what to make of Sarthak Ganguly. His political views are atrocious, but every time push comes to shove, he does things exactly the way a decent officer and a gentleman should. He really confuses the hell out of me.

But I appreciate that nothing has diverted him from standing up and saying out loud, no ifs, buts, maybes or whatever, that this was a foul deed, and that the criminals and their leadership will roast in hell. That's as much as Indians can do. I suspect that even if in an emotional moment, the government and people of India were to offer to help physically, Pakistanis will be too proud to accept that help, and will prefer to sort it out themselves. No use pointing out that their own internal efforts have been bogged down, and show no signs of struggling out of the morass. If this monstrous event makes a difference, the world will be a better place.

I also see where you're coming from, saying that we're self-righteous. You know, the sad thing is that until 1971, we had a perfect right to be self-righteous; the criminality of Pakistani actions was apparent and self-confessed, and ironically, it was the intervention of 71, the one that in a sense blotted our escutcheon, that I support with the greatest zeal and burning conviction.

On a personal note, I am sorry at the extraordinary bad timing of putting up a smiling self-portrait, precisely on the cusp of a major tragedy such as this. I will change it within the next 24 hours. BTW, my family portrait which was the previous avatar will show you that my facial embellishments date back to 1971 at least.

Sir please such a selective reading of things and such blatant naivete does not suite you; as the saying goes 'Yeh woh hamaam hain jisss mein hum subbb nangaiii hain' !

Anyone trying to claim the slightest bit of moral high ground at any time throughout our history reeks of self-righteousness because we've all done terrible things, some extremely terrible things and for a change some remarkably self-less ones as well.

But because conversations like these degenerate into a 'he did..she did' and 'what if' scenarios I'm not gonna indulge myself and get into a debate of how much of your escutcheon was blotted and how much of that was simply a nauseating display of pious sentiments spoken in the most self-righteous and hypocritical manner.

The same applies to us.

@Armstrong,

Our condolences on this tragedy...you were not active last days....

Thank you, my friend.

No I wasn't; I was just too angry to log on !

Sir please such a selective reading of things and such blatant naivete does not suite you; as the saying goes 'Yeh woh hamaam hain jisss mein hum subbb nangaiii hain' !

Anyone trying to claim the slightest bit of moral high ground at any time throughout our history reeks of self-righteousness because we've all done terrible things, some extremely terrible things and for a change some remarkably self-less ones as well.

But because conversations like these degenerate into a 'he did..she did' and 'what if' scenarios I'm not gonna indulge myself and get into a debate of how much of your escutcheon was blotted and how much of that was simply a nauseating display of pious sentiments spoken in the most self-righteous and hypocritical manner.

The same applies to us.

Thank you, my friend.

No I wasn't; I was just too angry to log on !

I understand.

Let us shelve this for the time being.

Words cannot describe my sadness. Meanwhile, there are some dumb haramis out there like this: 10846918_10155007857035425_199382877_n.jpg
But, all of us are really sad about this tragic incident. No one deserves to be attacked especially not kids. May Allah grant them Jannah.

that Murdar khanzir has sworn allegiance to Al Baghdadi and on TV has refused to condemn the Peshawar massacre.
long story short, he was freed by asif ali zardari.... through iftikhar ch. both became super rich afterwards.
same with brahamdagh bugti... our foreign office has clear instructions not to demand his extradition too, despite the fact hard evidences were given to asif ali zardari.
same with hussain haqqani, qaim ali shah... they all should be hanged together, selective justice is no justice.

Anybody watching ARY?
1- Raids in Khyber on intel regarding Peshawar attack.
2- 2 suspected persons arrested from Qaddafi with 8 phones, maps.
3- Raids on cyber activities in Hyderabad.
4- Raids in Karachi.

before the Peshawar attack few Americans were arrested in Islamabad by police on suspicious activities... embassy got them released from police station in 2 hours.

Thanks for your feeling...

Yes it is tragic... And don't worry, that dumb bitch's post was removed because a comment war was raging on that she is really stupid. We all hope and pray for peace and no terrorism or war, etc.

Now a raid on Western bypass Quetta.

6 TTP arrested.

A flurry of activity today. Quetta, Karachi, Khyber Agency, Lahore...raids all over.

Death warrants being signed, preparations being made.

Good to see people awaking from slumber.

QRF and Military Police of Pakistan Army during the school attack
image-791039-galleryV9-hjvs.jpg

_79757650_hi025135125.jpg
image.jpg
taliban-attack-pakistan-1.jpg
Part-DEL-Del6378906-1-1-0.jpg
Peshawar_pak_military_Reuters_650.jpg
peshawar-school-attack_3.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.