What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just watched BBC Urdu and one student was saying that they beheaded some kids. This is the last point that army should not listen to the politicians and go ahead to kill these bastards.

10850160_10152722427755528_4304319165683553669_n.jpg

There v dangerous part of this hadith, so dont link it this incident. Please.

@Topic

This thread is too messed up, can somebody point me to original ISPR story?

What i got so far,

1) There was already intelligence report about attack, and they knew target will be some military site. But They didnt expected school.

2) school teachers, staff already complained in august in security from two sides, but no action was taken.

3) Still its unsure whether militants visit the site, but the way they operated, they or handler new the site.

4) Militants enter the building from autotorum side, after crossing the wall.

5) number of militants is still a dilima

6) Some people from outside heard some firing, and they saw 6 militants with amonition, When militants Saw this they fired towards these guys, then they run away.

7) Militants did some firing, and after students heard this they try to leave autotorim, but militants started firing on them.

8) seige remained for 4 n half hours.

Now my questions are, why operation started so late? What local security or army was doing, they had to wait for SSG to come? Was that the reason for higher casualties? How many terrorist blew themself, and how many got killed through bullet? Since, ISPR said initially, they killed all.terrorists, and suicidal jacket wasnt used, later reports were released was difgerrnt

There v dangerous part of this hadith, so dont link it this incident. Please.
Believe me it is pretty much appropriate here esp when the talibans think (but are not sure) they know why god would want them to kill innocents and innocents as well as their parents dont know why they they are being killed...

No this is way more serious. Just saw some serious activity on my way back home..... excellent work..... book them and shoot them before sunrise, their children too while they are at it!

Reminds me of first few days of Operation ZAB, agencies were on their tush, running up and down --- they wrapped up all lot of tangos in those days but they could not get through Sleeper cells...

Gunships, loads and loads of gunships. APC's/armored vehicles, thousands upon thousands of them.....On lease if necessary.

Any ideas about what Americans can do to help Pakistanis eliminate the TTP menace?

293601-candle-light-pti.jpg

How can they kill our kids? Because we let them’

Komail Aijazuddin
“How can a human being execute children?” we asked. They can, they have, they will do so again. And still, nobody here says their name.
Then again, so much of what happened in Peshawar on Tuesday goes against the very moral fabric of basic humanity. You do not kill the young, you do not slaughter the helpless.
We cannot, any of us, imagine the horror of innocent schoolchildren being forced to see their teacher burnt alive, blood pouring from her wounds. I simply can’t fathom how those cowards could shoot 132 children in the head, at point blank range, one by one. Children. I can’t stop thinking about those tiny terrified children sprawled on the cold floor, eyes shut, fingers in their ears, the boom of the gunshots getting closer and closer. In another room, one of the terrorists blew himself up in a room with 60 children. Some of the parents couldn’t recognise their child’s body, so powerful were the blasts that killed them.
A 16-year-old boy, Shahrukh Khan, was shot in both legs. He was one of the lucky ones. He played dead while the attackers shot rounds into his classmates’ skulls. He survived by stuffing his mouth with his school tie so that he wouldn’t scream. Others were able to play dead because of the amount of blood on their clothes. In one of the TV reports from the hospital where surviving victims were taken, you could hear a boy, no more than 14, screaming in the background: “Take me home, take me home. They’ll come back to kill me. They’re coming back.” He may well be right. They will be back. There was no objective in the Peshawar attack other than to kill children.
Pakistan is mourning. There has been a collective outpouring of national grief; we have declared holidays, set up funds and hashtagged our feelings. The day it happened, people posted their shock on social media with sad lines like, “Not even children are safe?”, “Today is Pakistan’s 9/11”, “The country will now stand united” and “We will not be defeated”.

Special to the Express: ‘How can they kill our kids? Because we let them’ | The Indian Express

Are you not aware of the strategic response of britishers , made Walli Ullah Shah their first target of Intellectual Subversion? The first Jehad of Abdali on Delhi? Are you also not aware the mind set of deobandis, hijacked by some wannabe deobandis in Karachi and Peshawar and changing the whole concept of Deoband Madrassa?

Deoband was founded to counter Aligarh Muslim university in 1877, my dear. And Walli Ullah shah was in 1700. I am no where relating the two with each other :)

OK Before You Idiotic Remarks Pretending to Be Aristotle It Was A Deobandi Scholar Maulana Hasan Jaan Shaheed Who Gave A Fatwa That Suicide Attacks Is Haram and Was Killed By TTP

hj.jpg

i just watched BBC Urdu and one student was saying that they beheaded some kids. This is the last point that army should not listen to the politicians and go ahead to kill these bastards.

not just at BBC there are also reports of chopping of body parts of pupils .... that was not just a terrorist attack .... that was a provocation .... they were daring us ..... their handlers and planners want us to react .... they want to step up the confrontation .... they want to have a war at their grounds .... that was not just a terrorist attack ... IT IS A PERFECTLY CALCULATED STRATEGIC MOVE AT THEIR PART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom