What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Afghanistan so it can become an ever safer haven for the TTP?

Zionists are masters at twisting words.

There was no significant terrorism in Pakistan or indeed in the wider Middle East, until your PNAC types wished for a new Pearl Harbor, and - hey presto - it magically happened just as some of the authors, most notably Perle, became part of the Bush-Cheney administration.

Please direct the Zionist reality distortion field at those who are more gullible.

There v dangerous part of this hadith, so dont link it this incident. Please.

@Topic
Now my questions are, why operation started so late? What local security or army was doing, they had to wait for SSG to come? Was that the reason for higher casualties? How many terrorist blew themself, and how many got killed through bullet? Since, ISPR said initially, they killed all.terrorists, and suicidal jacket wasnt used, later reports were released was difgerrnt

The reason as far as i think for that late arrival is because the incident was a suspected hostage situation.
But instead they came to kill without any thought.

@Secur - I don't agree with all of what you wrote but you've made some very fair points ! :tup:

Thank you, in response to what you wrote on the other thread, mate look around you, its the whole nation in denial unable to pinpoint the source of this savagery and merely blaming foreign forces to make sense of all this. Seriously, what sort of a group of people (nation) acts this way and supports who kill them without remorse?

P.S Please dont tell me that what I am saying isn't true, I dont get this from any international media looking to blame Pakistan, I hardly ever read it, that is my own deducement and conclusion.
@Secur idk if you remember but we had some discussion about this Mullauna burqa in ZAB thread a while back -- now you see how much Govt is scare of these 10 number mullahs ---
If MR had some audacity and some honor left he should kick this ahole out from Bahria

I do and you are joking right? If he were to learn, he would have learned when that bastard took up arms against the state and fired at SSG commandos (not himself- his brother and his students).

Any ideas about what Americans can do to help Pakistanis eliminate the TTP menace?
they can give us drones....!

The reason as far as i think for that late arrival is because the incident was a suspected hostage situation.
But instead they came to kill without any thought.
no they cannot think like that... reason is the careless approach regarding the threat perception and thereof the missing early warning mechanism.

Last edited:
There was no significant terrorism in Pakistan or indeed in the wider Middle East, until your PNAC types wished for a new Pearl Harbor -
Earlier in this thread Murtaza Haider described how the terror started in Peshawar in the 1970s and accelerated with the U.S.-Pakistan-KSA training of Afghan resistance fighters in the 1980s.

I've never been able to figure out why the U.S. and Pakistan don't have a joint drone command.

Thank you, in response to what you wrote on the other thread, mate look around you, its the whole nation in denial unable to pinpoint the source of this savagery and mere blaming foreign forces to make sense of all this. Seriously, what sort of a group of people (nation) acts this way and supports who kill them without remorse?

I don't agree that the 'whole' nation or even 'most' of the Nation is acting this way; I don't know whether we both run into unique sets of people but I have yet to talk to a single person in the past 1-2 days that hasn't condemned this with some even saying that dogs should be set loose on the TTP or that they ought to be buried alive.

But I do agree that there is a significant radicalized element within our society that has a soft-spot for TTP and ilk like them; however whereas I won't call them an insignificant minority because they are significant in the sense that they are vocal and some are active; now having said that I do most certainly believe that they are a numerically insignificant minority.

I was at the protests yesterday and people were stopping their cars or their motorbikes, vendors were stopping their kiosks and people from all walks of life were protesting against this dastardly act of extreme barbarity. And protests like these are happening all over the country and multiple times within the same country. For example where I was at yesterday; there were 3 different timings when 3 different groups of people held protests over there.

Elsewhere, in my locality there was a smaller protest of a few hundred people as opposed to the few thousand one mentioned above and because it was from my locality I knew quite a few of the faces; I've seen people literally from all walks of life, all shades of religious observance and opinions and from all ages and genders coming there protesting it with one voice.

So yes religious fanaticism is a very real thing in Pakistan and it can't be ignored away by mere 'XYZ country did it.....' but the vast majority of Pakistanis have woken up to the menace of terrorism and do not have a soft-spot, by any stretch of the imagination, for the TTP.

The extremist minority is what needs to be dealt with and will be dealt with in the due course of time; even now, if I remember the DG ISPR's comments correctly, since the start of the Operation something like 3000+ intelligence based operations have already occurred in the rest of Pakistan.

It'll take time but we'll pull through and yes I understand that a lot of work needs to be done and a lot of questions need to be answered but this is not the end....not by a long margin.

There are reasons for this confusion but those reasons are slowly dying away because of circumstances and abhorrent incidents like these hasten their death even more quickly.

So have some faith.

is it not a safer place for TTP or Afghan Taliban or for Drug and Arms dealers .... ??? just show me one success Americans have achieved in 14 years in Afghanistan ....
OBL and Hakimullah Mehsud. Couldn't do so much about drugs when Karzai held the reigns and I don't know if the new guy is any different.

The extremist minority is what needs to be dealt with and will be dealt with in the due course of time; even now, if I remember the DG ISPR's comments correctly, since the start of the Operation something like 3000+ intelligence based operations have already occurred in the rest of Pakistan.
Yet this is not the same as rejecting terrorism as a matter of high moral principle; it's merely being selective about it. Which means you're still leaving the door open, as terrorists will be able to justify themselves by throwing about the words "Indian", "Zionist", "Western agent", etc.

Who says they dont? :angel:
Are you accusing the Pakistani government of lying every time it condemns a U.S. drone strike on Pakistani soil? Are such lies really the foundation of good governance or an effective ideological battle against the Tali-barbarians?

Yet this is not the same as rejecting terrorism as a matter of high moral principle; it's merely being selective about it. Which means you're still leaving the door open, as terrorists will be able to justify themselves by throwing about the words "Indian", "Zionist", "Western agent", etc.

Pardon ? I don't quite follow; how could terrorist be able to justify themselves when we're talking about targeting terrorists and their sympathizers in intelligence based operations ?

Pardon ? I don't quite follow; how could terrorist be able to justify themselves when we're talking about targeting terrorists and their sympathizers in intelligence based operations ?

you got him
you got him good

looks like he didnt think before copy pasting his usual rant AT us

I dont think they will give us drones...
Handing back psycopathic mullah is far easier for them....but i dont think they will do that either....
We have 2 choices forget this masacre...become senseless and die a slow painfull death....and wait for my and your own childern to be slaughtered...again and again and again while we cling to our dear life....

Or we can rise up....there are enough weapons at our disposal and if we are not going to use them today than when???
May be west wont like it ...so what
May b their will be re percussions dose any one care??? I dont...do u??? I just want this vermin exterminated

Read the "We've already buried our sons" article again. Once you open the door to terror the terrorists take the liberties they want and the authorities let them get away with it. And that was from the fighters being trained for the Afghan resistance, years before the TTP was even a wet dream of Baitullah Mehsud.
I recall reading somewhere long ago that Egypt had the same experience with trainees for the Palestinian resistance and Nasser let them get away with it as "training."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom