What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is my last post to you in this regard. And I really have nothing to say since you continue to deny that an ideological problem exists. The most I can do is ask you to think rationally and read my points once again. Here they are as I told you:

"Well, you can go on and continue to apologize on behalf of this ideology or even succeed convincing some people that such an ideology does not exist and all these horror is being done by "depressed psychiatric patients" who need "talk therapy" and "SSRI capsules" plus a good night sleep. As they say, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the people that he did not exist.

The fact of the matter is, the Takfiri/Wahabi ideology is the culprit. Those kids would be alive today if this ideology did not exist. As would many other people around the world. A fascist ideology which dehumanizes its opponents and the children to the level of fair prey, is the core of the problem that many countries around the world including Pakistan are facing. and this problem will not go away until people realize that it exists and needs to be countered."

"The figure of 99% comes from News reports. Take the example of Pakistan. Out of all the attacks in Pakistan, what percentage has been caused by Takfiri ideology and what percentage by Christian/Shia/Brelvi/Ahmandi/Hindu/Sikh/etc ideologies combined. It is clear. 99% is due to Salafism/Takfirism. 1% due to other ideologies. A rouge mad man can pop up among any ideology, even among atheists. But with Takfiri ideology there is a pattern. An undeniable one.

Not at all. You know exactly what I am saying. Brelvis have not gone to form complicated and powerful militias attacking other communities and the government of their nation, trying to bring down the state to its knees and negotiate the surrender of the armed forces of that nation. This is only being by one and only one ideology. The ideology of Salafism/Wahabism, which believes that through grotesque bloodshed, it can dominate the world.

This is what I said to you and I stand by it: "There were very nice and even agreeable Nazi citizen in Hitler's German but the ideology was the culprit. Here it is no different. Unless the ideology is not tackled the way it was tackled in Post War Germany, Pakistan will continue to suffer, no matter how much Pakistan invests in its Army and Intel services. The core of this problem facing Pakistan is a violent ideology. You can not fight an ideology with security measures and brute force alone. You must uproot the ideology feeding it."

Oh, no. Killing an entire people along with their children to finish off an ideology is only done by Salafi/Wahabi groups. As you can see around yourself. To fight an ideology like the one we are talking about, you do not repeat, what they are doing. You go to the core of this ideology. As the Germans did post World War II. The first step is to ban all groups and institutions and funding for such ideology. Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff. You isolate this ideology by pushing it to the fringe of society, without any political, economic and social power. Even today you can be a Nazi in Germany. But you have to kiss goodbye to your job, to your normal life and any respect, or government help and become a watched entity by State security agency. The answer is not killing. The answer is to isolate and dry up the infection. No compromise, whatsoever. Such ideology must be treated like a plague.

The rest is semantics. An ideology that kills 150 defenseless children and female teachers, should be debated openly. Without this debate, no progress can come. People have to know what and why causes, such barbarity? What allows and justifies such horror? These questions can not be brushed under the rug. If even you succeed to apologize on behalf of this ideology and brush it under the rug, it will be only a matter of time before this monster will rise up again. Stop being an apologist for this ideology."
Wake up. You've been brainwashed like hell.
How can you continue to say 'one ideology alone', despite the fact that dozens of terrorist groups exist and operate under a variety of different sects?
And now you're still accusing me of 'denying an ideological problem'. What did I tell you before? There is a problem, and its called terrorism. Has absolutely nothing to do with Salafism.

A Salafi is someone who does not do Taqleed, i.e does not follow any of the four schools of thought. They follow the Quran and Hadith directly. It has nothing to do with terrorism, unless you are trying to say that the Quran and Hadith are terrorist ideologies and that Prophet Muhammad was a terrorist, in which case you should not be calling yourself a Muslim. I would then proceed to destroy your bigoted and biased arguments like I have done to every non-Muslim that says similar things, because you are just as mistaken as them.

The figure 99% does not come from any news report, it's coming out of one of your sectarian Mullahs.
Salafism doesn't believe it can conquer the world through bloodshed. It doesn't 'believe' anything. It is not a sentient entity.
The only difference between Salafis and most other sects is that Salafis interpret the Quran and Hadith while Muqallids interpret the interpretations of Quran and Hadith.

Everything you have said here is nothing more than sectarian bigotry and is in no way productive for Pakistan or the world. It is destructive, more destructive than Wahabism or Salafism ever was.

Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

Two innocent people were killed in Sydney on Monday, over 100 innocent Muslim children were killed in Pakistan on the very next day, all these crimes and evil actions been committed under the name of Islam and Jihad and Islam is totally innocent from it all.
Where do these criminals get their interpretation of Islam?? How do they justify their cruelty and killing?? What type of a Muslim would kill innocent and harmless person??
They are more harm to Islam and Muslims than anyone else.
Allah SWT says "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." {Surah : Al-Ma'ida Verse : 33}
We should not sympathise with any of those who are committing crimes even if they are Muslims.
Islam teaches us to stand by the principles not by the individuals.
May Allah have mercy upon us all and guide those who are misguided. AMEEN

Two innocent people were killed in... - Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman | Facebook

I hear that civil society will stage a protest outside the lal masjid, and against that khabees abdul azeez.
going on right now
10845995_905859332759358_572565297968042013_n.jpg

10801798_905859372759354_475223991944526253_n.jpg

10846502_905859369426021_1038926207955316036_n.jpg

A step in the right direction.
I just hope that he gets lynched by public.

I hope we don’t forget this. I hope the motivation and anger stays until we finish these people off.

I hope we don’t forget this. I hope the motivation and anger stays until we finish these people off.
Call me crazy but i have kept these images on my desktop so that i can look at them daily and be reminded of the true nature of these a**holes and when i m deployed on the front line i dont fumble neither anyone under my command while giving these sh*t pieces what they deserve.

No hate marathon is being run. I will do something silly* again if catastrophe strikes again. I will gladly be of any help to those who survived, the trauma, or treatment etc. But we have no or low expectations from the other side.
Being blamed for the death of scores of kids from the morning was something none of us expected. In any case, our feelings are unconditional, that's all. We are no saints, and I have never claimed to be morally superior. But with respect to the treatment meted out to Indians all day, by the Pak media, also even in influential circles...we are way better human beings. Devils we may be(indeed are) but still. Way way better.

*Singing the national anthem of an 'enemy state' and recording it at home - with full volume and all.....the next morning went by and after that the allegations came pouring - "You did it". Yeah well.....thanks. It does seem silly to me now.

Not silly at all. A heart-warming, truly appropriate gesture. I respect you enormously for that act, and am willing to overlook your political views (oh, OK, for more than twelve hours, perhaps). Thank you for doing the decent thing.

And Pakistan isn't an enemy state.

Meanwhile on the other forum... (Gaming forum)

Those hardcore PTIan supporters are blaming Nawaz for plotting this up because of dharnas.
Calling ISI a political tool.
and army incompetent.

@Norwegian - Even I think you're not that brainwashed being a hardcore PTI supporter.

What is wrong with these people... -_-

Call me crazy but i have kept these images on my desktop so that i can look at them daily and be reminded of the true nature of these a**holes and when i m deployed on the front line i dont fumble neither anyone under my command while giving these sh*t pieces what they deserve.
Any sympathy or so called brotherhood should be gone. It’s time for us to cleanse them from Pakistan.

I hear that civil society will stage a protest outside the lal masjid, and against that khabees abdul azeez.
that Murdar khanzir has sworn allegiance to Al Baghdadi and on TV has refused to condemn the Peshawar massacre.
his presence is question mark on our conscience and our commitment to fight terrorism

Meanwhile on the other forum... (Gaming forum)

Those hardcore PTIan supporters are blaming Nawaz for plotting this up because of dharnas.
Calling ISI a political tool.
and army incompetent.

@Norwegian - Even I think you're not that brainwashed being a hardcore PTI supporter.

What is wrong with these people... -_-
even if it is a remotely proven then Nawaz league will be dismantled by its own supporters and Nawaz family will be lynched.
despite my political differences with Nawaz I dont believe he will go that low. his speech and reaction was the opposite he has earned my respect due to his speech.

Not silly at all. A heart-warming, truly appropriate gesture. I respect you enormously for that act, and am willing to overlook your political views (oh, OK, for more than twelve hours, perhaps). Thank you for doing the decent thing.

And Pakistan isn't an enemy state.

Yup @SarthakGanguly 's actions were nice ! :)

Even if his Urdu pronunciation is atrocious ! :whistle:

And yup Sarthak I still think that Indians are far too self-righteous than you care to admit and no we're not any different either ! I'd like to reply to your post but I'd rather not spoil this moment ! :)

And Shearer Sahib is that you in the avatar ? :what:

French Beard ? Khair haiii ? :unsure:

Jidiii muuuchhh nahin ooo kuchhh nahin ! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom