What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot handover because he can divulge, its fine with me being practical. But can you at least control him?

You cannot. Has the US/GCC and whosoever that have supplied ISIS controlled them? Was the US able to control Noriega?
Was Che Guevara controlled?
When you leave a powerful figurehead to develop, can you control what they say and do at every minute?
Like I said,the more I look at it I am now getting a very clear idea of how 26/11 happened and who did it...but that is for another thread.

At this point there are 140 children dead. By people who much like HS,have a mind of their own.

He Is A 'Leftist' So Ignore Him
Since when does being Secular ie putting religion out of state domain and making it personal, means being a Leftist.
Do you even know what Leftist is?

Islam did not emerged as a strictly individualistic business, it emerged as a societal order to reform the pagan customs.

So how well has Islam done in this claim? An utter and abysmal failure. Leave it as a personal matter, and it does just fine. Make it the overarching requirement, and it self-destructs.

You need to learn a lot about Islam actually.

Islam did not emerged as a strictly individualistic business, it emerged as a societal order to reform the pagan customs.

For starters;

Islamic Systems | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

The Social System and Morality of Islam | Middle East Institute

Start reading.

Yet, the Islamic system started failing right after the death of the third Caliph politically and eventually as a system 200 years later.. pretty ironic considering the claims within the websites.

B5DtlvaCMAIPKfb.png

Bastards!

can someone tell us what is written behind. thanks

You cannot. Has the US/GCC and whosoever that have supplied ISIS controlled them? Was the US able to control Noriega?
Was Che Guevara controlled?
When you leave a powerful figurehead to develop, can you control what they say and do at every minute?
Like I said,the more I look at it I am now getting a very clear idea of how 26/11 happened and who did it...but that is for another thread.

At this point there are 140 children dead. By people who much like HS,have a mind of their own.
I have got to ask you a question, how do you and @Syed.Ali.Haider control yourselves.
Despite everything, I seem to get suckered into debates and inanities with people who I would bet are not over 18 years of age...despite my best efforts to avoid.

and the result is that I seem to be becoming more negative.

Pakhtun Tribesman Came Long After Sikhs and Hindu Militants Killed Over 400000 Muslims In Jammu(Great Jammu Massacre of 1947) and Turned Muslims Into A Minority.This Is Not The Time Or Place I Am Not In The Mood For Off Topic Posts or A Trollfest So What Say We Save it For Another Day

Yes, good idea.

You go first.

Since when does being Secular ie putting religion out of state domain and making it personal, means being a Leftist.
Do you even know what Leftist is?

The day most people learn the definition of leftists, secularism, fundamentalism, extremism and all other isms.. is the day this forum becomes like a dentist's conference.

Yet, the Islamic system started failing right after the death of the third Caliph politically and eventually as a system 200 years later.. pretty ironic considering the claims within the websites.

But a milder version of this failed political system is the remedy for Pakistan centuries later, in your view? How can that be?

I have got to ask you a question, how do you and control yourselves.
Despite everything, I seem to get suckered into debates and inanities with people who I would bet are not over 18 years of age...despite my best efforts to avoid.

That is because you keep actual emotions attached to these debates, consider most of these people worthy of respect. When at the end, unless you really spend time and know a person(even in those cases you might not).. all you have is an anonymous username and opinions written in various fonts.

But a milder version of this failed political system is the remedy for Pakistan centuries later, in your view? How can that be?

It cannot be, nor has that been advocated. What do you think(or rather have assumed without any actual information provided by me in depth) I am proposing?

Allowing Islam to run rampant is the ROOT CAUSE of the chaos that is engulfing Pakistan these days.
This is utter nonsense.

Read this paper and educate yourself: http://www.biztek.edu.pk/downloads/research/jmss_v3_n1/4 terrorism a socio economic and.pdf

Islamic awareness is absolutely lacking in Pakistan. One of the reasons is that it have been treated as a personal matter just like you are suggesting. People are not motivated to understand Islam at societal level because the state doesn't takes responsibility for this. In addition, wars in Afghanistan have destabilized the region and destroyed the lives of millions. Sponsors of terrorism find it easy to exploit the vulnerable elements due to these wars.

I have got to ask you a question, how do you and @Syed.Ali.Haider control yourselves.

Being secure in your logic and knowledge is only the first step. Calming and consistently explaining it again and again to recalcitrants, however long it takes, is the next step. This is called being a teacher, nothing else. :D

The issue is the way these wars are now fought. I gave the ISIS example precisely as it is the FIRST public demonstration of how proxy wars and terrorism is backed and used on an almost freelance basis by anyone who needs to for an agenda.

What started off as an attempt by the Saudis and Israelis each with their own independent agenda to remove an Iranian backed regime in Syria, to take an example closer to your home.. take the recent Indian elections.. there are normal regular folk without any ideas of Akhand Bharat who supported NaMo in his election because they saw the potential for economic uplift, and then there are those who supported him because they wanted a temple at the site of the Babri mosque.. it is very likely that these two parties would normally not associate themselves with each other, but because the means would fulfil both their demands they joined hands.
The same way the Israelis and the Saudis joined in with the Rebels to achieve a goal they both found beneficial. The Saudis have the most potent strain of the terror virus stored away in their vaults(which ironically they've spent years on ensuring does not effect their own society as much) and they had the funds to push it in. Since the removal of Assad favours most of the GCCs agenda of having Iran out of the mix.. they all pitched in. The US finds out and decides to take over from Israel in providing the funds in this free for all against Iran. On the ground, you have the basic idea of rebels against Assad but as such its just a huge petri dish with each trying their brand of killer virus to see what kills Assad. Lo and Behold, just as with all viruses, it left the dish..and backfired..but the important point to note was the petri dish.. in this case the guinea pig of Syria and eventually Iran. So anyone who had any beef with Iran, found this nice open wound with semi-controllable viruses teeming in it, all willing to do the work for a few thousand dollars. To a state looking to settle scores or press its interests against another state.. this is the proverbial gold mine; a colony of multiple use mercenaries all willing to die for a very modest investment.

Take that same mirror and apply it to Pakistan and the TTP. Here is an opportunity(that India did not create) of anti-state elements in Pakistan(who are always on the lookout for funds and training) that are willing to do some work(via Afghan mediators) for a few thousand dollars. ANY , and I mean ANY smart state facing a neighbour like Pakistan would NEVER leave this opportunity be regardless of any pacifist ideals they may have held(hardly so considering the Indian reprisal attempts in the early 90s). In this case however, there is a massive need to avenge a wound called 26/11.. or is it?
IMHO, the issue may have a little sentiment with 26/11 but has more to do with the aforementioned need to keep Pakistan out as a border threat, out of the Kashmir issue.. and embroiled in its own survival with its own cancer where it just barely lives on.. and essentially ends up being a non-issue to India.

The issue was NEVER who fired the shot first, but who fired the shots thinking of self interest first.. and that was Pakistan. regardless of the rhetoric of Indian and Pakistani leaders, the Pk Establishment knows/knew it, the Indian Establishment/Think Tank knows it.. and its just a matter of who heads that establishment/Think Tank to bring about changes in that cyclic tit for tat "argument" on who fired the first shot and who got hurt more. Each out to act more self righteous than the other and( humorously to any martians observing) getting offended by the other's "self righteous" behaviour.

The only difference is that one Establishment/Think Tank has generally been more astute and aware of how to behave in the world "classroom", and while the other may have been more wily earlier... eventually the teacher has figured it out. Ill leave out who is who.

You believe in the idea that a supreme being exists who controls the universe and all in it.. and yet have issues believing that a man hunted for years lived right under your nose and was killed in an operation and his remains dumped?

I hope you are not always as intellectually honest as you are here.

Masoomon Kay Khoon Kay Dhabay Khuda Say Kaise Chupaogay?

(How will you hide the stains of innocent blood from the sight of Almighty)

Bachon Ki Qabr Par Khary Hokar Konsi Jannat Main Jaogay?

(Which heaven are you destined to, while standing upon the graves of childern?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom