What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end, if you only wish to agree to disagree that we can janab.. but you aren't convincing me that my approach is incorrect whilst telling me that I cant convince you.

Let's agree to disagree in this case, then.

(1) TTP Fazlullah, (2) Mangal Bagh group, (3) Khorasani group (Jamaat-ul-Ahrar), (4) Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, (5)TTP Hafiz Gul Bahadur(HGB) possibly Punjabi Taliban, logistics committed this outrageous terrorist attack on school children....and names have been identified of all the terrorist attackers on this desperate and cowardly act.

Peshawar School planning was notably masterminded and made in Afghanistan.

Where can one find the graphic photos and images of the incident?

Never trust a Mullah

All talk in one direction

All terror in the other
That is too simple an explanation to what a Mullah is. A mullah is the human personification of this creature
gpjs89jj-1367366017.jpg

And they do another thing this creature does, when a chameleon is attacked.. its tail breaks off and whizziz around for the predator to be confused with while it escapes..

So , the same way.. a mullah keeps changing colours and when finally cornered and attacked.. leaves a contentious religious matter for you to be occupied with for while it runs to eat halwa and preach hatred another day.

How well is turning Pakistan into a desi version of Saudi Arabia working out so far?
Pakistan have nothing in common with Saudi Arabia at the moment. Pakistan is in a state of chaos due to multiple reasons, Islam have nothing to do with this.

What do you know about Islam? My guess is nothing.

Stop posting and QUOTING graphic pictures and vids.

No sir, we request let us show the world what these rats have done. Lets us show the Pakistani nation that who support these rats are actual bastards.

(1) TTP Fazlullah, (2) Mangal Bagh group, (3) Khorasani group (Jamaat-ul-Ahrar), (4) Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami, (5)TTP Hafiz Gul Bahadur(HGB) committed this outrageous terrorist attack....and names have been identified of all the terrorist attackers on this desperate and coward attack.

Peshawar School planning was notably masterminded and made in Afghanistan.

HUJI
This group was responsible for german bakery attack in India and many other strikes

In April 2006, the state police Special Task Force in India uncovered a plot hatched by six HuJI terrorists, including the mastermind behind the 2006 Varanasi bombings, involving the destruction of two Hindu temples in the Indian city of Varanasi. Maps of their plans were recovered during their arrest. Pakistani passports had been in the possession of the arrested. Huji has claimed responsibility for blasts in the New Delhi high court which claimed the lives of 10 and injured around 60.[12]Vikar Ahmed, a member of a right-wing Islamic group, and connected to HuJI, has been accused of murdering police officers in Hyderabad. He is also a suspect in the Mecca Masjid bombing.[13]

Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami has claimed responsibility for the 2011 Delhi bombing. However, this has not been confirmed by the National Investigation Agency.[14][15]

14 people were killed and 94 people were injured in the bomb blast. Police have released two sketches of the suspects.[16] Here is the Embedded video link for this latest attack. This link has English news video clip.[17] This is in Hindi Language.[18] Also as clear in the video links, they have also made threats to target other Indian cities.

How they are striking in Pakistan, they had their handlers in Karachi and were supported earler by ISI.

Last edited:
Why haven't I heard any condemnation of this heinous crime from Saudi Arabia?

Condolences and Condemnation Came From All Over The World The Saudi One Drowned In Them

You must provide a convincing argument why Islam is not a state related matter.

It is simple: ALL religions, including Islam, are personal matters and must remain in that domain.

Pakistan have nothing in common with Saudi Arabia at the moment. Pakistan is in a state of chaos due to multiple reasons, Islam have nothing to do with this.

What do you know about Islam? My guess is nothing.

He Is A 'Leftist' So Ignore Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom