What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It cannot be, nor has that been advocated. What do you think(or rather have assumed without any actual information provided by me in depth) I am proposing?

If I understood correctly, you seemed to propose a few posts ago to promote Sufism as the milder form of religion to try to rectify the issues being caused by extremist interpretation of Islam in Pakistan.

Islamic awareness is absolutely lacking in Pakistan. One of the reasons is that it have been treated as a personal matter just like you are suggesting. People are not motivated to understand Islam at societal level because the state doesn't takes responsibility for this. In addition, wars in Afghanistan have destabilized the region and destroyed the lives of millions. Sponsors of terrorism find it easy to exploit the vulnerable elements due to these wars.

These are ALL failed petty excuses, nothing more.

So how well has Islam done in this claim? An utter and abysmal failure. Leave it as a personal matter, and it does just fine. Make it the overarching requirement, and it self-destructs.
This is shortsighted assessment.

A societal system works perfectly fine under able leadership. A societal system flops only due to corruption.

Democracy; Dictatorship; Religion; all of these systems would fail only due to corruption.

Do you understand the greatest issue of Pakistan? Not surprisingly it is corruption.

These are ALL failed petty excuses, nothing more.
And this is another problem which is common in Pakistan. Ignoring ground realities and well-researched information is a specialty of Pakistani individuals.

You demonstrate utter ignorance of ground realities of Pakistan. And Islam.

Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.
Russian leaders have sent telegrams of condolences to Pakistani leaders over the tragic events tat shook the country on Monday when a group of terrorists attacked a school in Peshawar.
A telegram of condolence from head of state Vladimir Putin told Pakistan's leaders of shock at the "barbarous" attack on the school in Peshawar, the Kremlin press service said.

In a message to the president and prime minister on Wednesday, Putin "resolutely condemned the cynical raid by militants and backed Pakistani authorities' efforts to counter the terrorist threat”, wishing speedy recovery to the injured.

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.

Six terrorists were killed in the operation to storm the building and free the hostages.

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev expressed condolences to his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif, the government press service said on Wednesday.
“On behalf of the Russian government and on my own behalf I express deep condolences in connection with a cruel terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar, inflicting numerous deaths,” the telegram said.

The telegram expressed solidarity with the people of Pakistan, “waging an uncompromising fight against extremists”.

The Russian prime minister asked his counterpart to convey sincere words of support to the next-of-kin of the dead, and wished speedy recovery to the injured.

TASS: World - Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

Thank you Russia. You of all folks would know our pain (Beslen).

Yet, the Islamic system started failing right after the death of the third Caliph politically and eventually as a system 200 years later.. pretty ironic considering the claims within the websites.
Those leaders demonstrated the fact that Islamic system is a reality and can function very well. Their assassination paved way for corrupt elements to gain power and this problem continues to present day.

Corruption is the biggest problem of Pakistan right now. Islamic values are non-existent.

Corruption facilitates growth of organized crimes. Terrorism is a form of organized crime.

Islamic system does not allows corruption to flourish.

Last edited:
they think they ARE Muslims, who are doing "good deeds" that will be rewarded.....that's the main problem here!!!!

HOW to counter their ideology, which has been shoveled down their throat by cowards who send them to die for NOTHING
What they think is not important...A serial killer ALSO thinks he is doing great by being able to kill without being caught! Go figure!

Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

Russian leaders have sent telegrams of condolences to Pakistani leaders over the tragic events tat shook the country on Monday when a group of terrorists attacked a school in Peshawar.
A telegram of condolence from head of state Vladimir Putin told Pakistan's leaders of shock at the "barbarous" attack on the school in Peshawar, the Kremlin press service said.

In a message to the president and prime minister on Wednesday, Putin "resolutely condemned the cynical raid by militants and backed Pakistani authorities' efforts to counter the terrorist threat”, wishing speedy recovery to the injured.

Six terrorists were killed in the operation to storm the building and free the hostages.

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev expressed condolences to his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif, the government press service said on Wednesday.
“On behalf of the Russian government and on my own behalf I express deep condolences in connection with a cruel terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar, inflicting numerous deaths,” the telegram said.

The telegram expressed solidarity with the people of Pakistan, “waging an uncompromising fight against extremists”.

The Russian prime minister asked his counterpart to convey sincere words of support to the next-of-kin of the dead, and wished speedy recovery to the injured.

TASS: World - Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack
Thank you Russia!!

“Their little ones (deceased children) are the little ones of Paradise. When one of them meets his father – or his parents (on the day of judgment) – he takes hold of his garment – or his hand – as I am taking told of the hem of your garment, and he does not let go until Allaah admits him and his father to Paradise.”
-The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Narrated by Muslim, 2635

“When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the child of My slave.’ (The angels are in charge of taking the soul) They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘What did My slave say?’ They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’

Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’”

-The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Narrated by Tirmidhi

@Horus I am shocked and deeply sadened by this inhume incident, may Allah (swt) rest their souls in enternal peace; Afghans are with you at this very depressing moment and we are ready to cooperate in hunting these pigs if they do exist in Afghanistan.

Much thanks to you bro. Death to ALL Taliban.

Mubashir Luqman Claim India & Raw is involved in Peshawar School Attack 16 December 2014

Pervez Musharraf Claims Indian Army involved in Peshawar School Attack Talking to Mubashir Luqman

Even after the Taliban has admitted to the attack and released the pictures of the attackers- why is Musharraff and the host involving India?

It is the Afghan army which is getting trained in India not TTP. I think Musharaff is getting senile and confusing the two.
Afghan army is fighting the same war on terror against Taliban like you guys. So, India is indirectly fighting your war on terror by training the Afghan army.

@qaisar52
Do it some where else, not here. There are rules in place here, you follow them or you get banned.
no worries to be banned for a right issue. anyway i will not post them here but just a question how many graphic has been posted here which was so disturbing. and no one banned.

مُجھے کیا دبا سکے گا توظلمتوں کا پالاہے
مُجھے فکر امن عالم، تُجھے اپنی ذات کا غم
میں طلوع ہو رہا ہوں، تُو غروب ہونے والا ہے

Counter-terrorism committee should be constituted at the earliest: Imran Khan

If I understood correctly, you seemed to propose a few posts ago to promote Sufism as the milder form of religion to try to rectify the issues being caused by extremist interpretation of Islam in Pakistan..

And how does that effect the social and state structure?

Peshawar carnage, inked in history

How local and international newspapers covered the devastating attack on their pages

549186078b6c6.jpg

5491858d70c3a.jpg

549186f27d1b5.jpg

5491873665825.jpg

54918863253a4.jpg

5491893eb3060.jpg

54918c3e43716.jpg

Those leaders demonstrated the fact that Islamic system is a reality and can function very well. Their assassination paved way for corrupt elements to gain power and this problem continues to present day.

Corruption is the biggest problem of Pakistan right now. Islamic values are non-existent.

Corruption facilitates growth of organized crimes. Terrorism is a form of organized crime.

Islamic system does not allows corruption to flourish.

Your post is self contradictory. First you say that corrupt elements cannot florish in an Islamic state yet at the same time the assassination of the caliphs shows that they very well existed so that by the time of the prophet's grandson's martyrdom.. they had made their presence known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom