What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does that effect the social and state structure?

It doesn't, and the basic problem of intermixing religion (no matter a milder flavor, and subject to the same tendencies to overreach) with matters of state remains.

مُجھے کیا دبا سکے گا توظلمتوں کا پالاہے
مُجھے فکر امن عالم، تُجھے اپنی ذات کا غم
میں طلوع ہو رہا ہوں، تُو غروب ہونے والا ہے

This is Pakistani shaheed Kids Dua.

and then what happens to those ISI field agents, they get absorbed in TTP? If yes, that means TTP is under credible control of ISI. And my post was to counter those, who were for fun bringing India in between.

India is only involved, when it comes to covert foreign policy of Pakistan towards India, which Pakistan needs to change. Otherwise militancy in the Pakistan will not stop.

I shall point out two reasons as to why you get little or no respect.

1. Circular logic about ISI because you are obsessed with ISI - eg. your flawed question as to what happens if ISI field agents get absorbed in TTP and using that question to make an unwarranted assertion that TTP is under ISI control. If you still do not see it, there is no hope for you.

2. Circular logic about India because of your unchecked nationalism (do read my signature BTW) - eg. India is only involved..... otherwise militancy in ... Pakistan will not stop. India's involvement is conditional, and yet linked to militancy in Pakistan. Many Indians would do their best to avoid any suggestion that India is involved in Pakistan, but you have no such qualms.

Put #1 and #2 together and one could claim that India in under Pakistan's control, since its agents could (conceivably) be absorbed in Pakistan's TTP, which in turn is run by ISI... !!!!!!

See how your gymnastics ensure that you be laughed at when you let your itchy fingers do their own thing without any aid from a rational mind.

It doesn't, and the basic problem of intermixing religion (no matter a milder flavor, and subject to the same tendencies to overreach) with matters of state remains.

Seems contradictory again. Either you practice religion or you dont. Whether you keep it confined to your self or as a community.. you are still intermixing it with your daily routines. So how yours okay and my idea not?

B5EU063CQAAk6qD.jpg

The world stands with Pakistan's children - candlelight vigil for peshawar attack victims at columbia university

Mubashir Luqman Claim India & Raw is involved in Peshawar School Attack 16 December 2014

Pervez Musharraf Claims Indian Army involved in Peshawar School Attack Talking to Mubashir Luqman

Mubashir Luqman says what people want to hear. I'm surprised people still listen to him as more often than not, he is presenting his personal opinion instead of actual facts.

‘SHE WAS MY HERO’
0 COMMENT
clock.png
DEC 17 2014
author.png
BY AAMIR IQBAL

pesh-hospital-taliban.jpg

Farooq Naeem—AFP

A SURVIVOR OF THE TALIBAN ATTACK ON THE ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL RECALLS HIS TEACHER’S SACRIFICE.
A teenager who was injured in Tuesday’s attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar owes his life to his teacher, who tried to shield her students from the Taliban gunmen that opened fire on them.

The militants killed 141 people, most of them children, in the worst attack in Pakistan’s history. Speaking from the Lady Reading Hospital, Irfanullah, 15, told Newsweek he would likely be dead if his teacher, 24-year-old Afsha Ahmed, hadn’t intervened.

“They [terrorists] entered our classroom as we were sitting with our teacher,” said Irfanullah, who was shot in the chest and is currently recovering in hospital. “She seemed to understand what was going on before we did because she immediately stood up and prevented the terrorists from targeting us,” he added.

According to a tearful Irfanullah, Ahmed told the terrorists that she would not allow them to shoot her students. “She was so brave,” he said. “Her last words to the terrorists were: ‘You must kill me first because I will not see my students’ bodies lying in front of me,’” he added.

Irfanullah says the Taliban didn’t seem to care about anything she said and immediately threw something on her body. “The next thing we knew, she was on fire,” he said. “Even while burning, she shouted at us to run away and find refuge.”

The teenager says he still feels guilty for abandoning his teacher, despite knowing he could have done nothing. “I feel so selfish for running away instead of trying to find a way to save her,” he said. “She is my hero … she was like a superwoman,” said Irfanullah. “Who will teach us now?”

Yes after killing our 141 children by protecting that BC Fazlu Radio WOW they are showing solidarity soon we would show them same kind of solidarity after taking revenge by eliminating those who killed our children and there masters in every country they are hiding.
Now that you have the picture of all the six attackers you can do proper investigation to their background. Until then refrain from accusing India.

Even after the Taliban has admitted to the attack and released the pictures of the attackers- why is Musharraff and the host involving India?

It is the Afghan army which is getting trained in India not TTP. I think Musharaff is getting senile and confusing the two.
Afghan army is fighting the same war on terror against Taliban like you guys. So, India is indirectly fighting your war on terror by training the Afghan army.
I wouldn't pay much attention to such claims. There will be wild claims made, which feeds a certain narrative. And as you say, it's even more baffling when there is overt responsibility by the TTP of such a horrendous act.

News about another bomb blast happened in a girls school is reported by some medias..

Seems contradictory again. Either you practice religion or you dont. Whether you keep it confined to your self or as a community.. you are still intermixing it with your daily routines. So how yours okay and my idea not?

It is okay for individuals to practice religion of their choosing. It is not okay for machinery of the state to do so. Therein lies the difference. A community of similarly minded believers is okay too, as long as they do not impose their collective will on those who differ. Giving them explicit or implicit support by the state is a recipe for disaster.

It is okay for individuals to practice religion of their choosing. It is not okay for machinery of the state to do so. Therein lies the difference. A community of similarly minded believers is okay too, as long as they do not impose their collective will on those who differ. Giving them explicit or implicit support by the state is a recipe for disaster.

But I have not stated the state machinery do it. I do not see that in my post.. where did you assume that?

If anything, this ideology has to be completely disconnected from the state machinery.. the state machinery must be cleansed of all religious ideals in its decision making process.

This movement needs to be grass roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom