What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousands - possibly tens of thousands. His show on TV, the new one is still on though the old one closed.

Musharraf.. was very confident that he would receive a rousing welcome when he returned to Pakistan because he had over 2000000 likes on facebook. However, not more than 2000 people came to receive him(in a city of 30 million).. and even less to his immediate rally. By contrast, Zaid Hamid has around 300000 likes right now.. how many do you think really give an actual hoot to what he says in the next show?

I can notice classic agenda of secularism behind the façade of this comment; elimination of Islam.

And I am waiting for your explanation of "matters of state."

Islam as a religion MUST be eliminated from all matters of the state, and it MUST be confined to the personal domain. That does not mean elimination of Islam as such, just a matter of putting it and keeping it where it belongs, that is all.

And you can look up what matters of state are, if you really want to know.

Pakhtun Tribesman Came Long After Sikhs and Hindu Militants Killed Over 400000 Muslims In Jammu(Great Jammu Massacre of 1947) and Turned Muslims Into A Minority.This Is Not The Time Or Place I Am Not In The Mood For Off Topic Posts or A Trollfest So What Say We Save it For Another Day
neither I am , but blaming India for starting Proxy war, well the name itself is English, so India cannot start it. It is old technique. Lot's of proxy wars in the region was going on before Independence. Only now the method is changeg. I can publish proofs too.
Any ways, blaming India won't make you a Proud Pakistani!

Sir, it is Pakistani society itself that chooses not to confine the poison. Of course it can be confined, only if there is the will to do so. The medical analogy does not work in this case. Other societies and countries have shown the way how to keep religion as a personal matter without weaving it through the very fabric of society with disastrous consequences.

Having said that, I will also openly say that it is now beyond the capability of Pakistani society to put this particular genie back in the bottle. The next few years will see everyone, guilty and innocent, one and all, pay the price for this folly decades in the making. There is no going back, and there is no away around this, unfortunately. A head-on collision is in the making.
Saudi Arabia and Israel are both religious states, both are stable and successful.

You don't have to agree with him 100% but some of his points are quite relevant.

10458214_779422648801924_5582394228065422052_n.jpg

Sir, it is Pakistani society itself that chooses not to confine the poison. Of course it can be confined, only if there is the will to do so. The medical analogy does not work in this case. Other societies and countries have shown the way how to keep religion as a personal matter without weaving it through the very fabric of society with disastrous consequences.

Having said that, I will also openly say that it is now beyond the capability of Pakistani society to put this particular genie back in the bottle. The next few years will see everyone, guilty and innocent, one and all, pay the price for this folly decades in the making. There is no going back, and there is no away around this, unfortunately. A head-on collision is in the making.

You seem to contradict yourself in the same post a lot of times huzoor. First you refer to other societies in their success in doing so and then at the same time say that Pakistani society is not like them and hence cannot be treated the same, well which is it?
After all, IF you are soo keen on the approach of the other societies then clearly your support for them has little to do with whether their approach will work here... and if you consider Pakistani society into another ground state entirely then there is no proof with you to suggest that your favoured approach was the only one that would work SINCE it was designed for another society entirely.

At the end, if you only wish to agree to disagree that we can janab.. but you aren't convincing me that my approach is incorrect whilst telling me that I cant convince you.

Are the Steyer Aug and MP5s in their hands captured weapons or were they bought by the terrorists ?

Islam as a religion MUST be eliminated from all matters of the state, and it MUST be confined to the personal domain. That does not mean elimination of Islam as such, just a matter of putting it and keeping it where it belongs, that is all.

And you can look up what matters of state are, if you really want to know.
This sounds like a cop out on your part. You don't have an valid argument.

Again, explain to me "matters of state."

You must provide a convincing argument why Islam is not a state related matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom