What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explain why I think that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. (Covert operations are specially designed to be deniable, so they usually can't be proved to everyone's satisfaction.)

I know Musharraf is a military expert, and after studying his writing and his interviews, I know that he is not the sort of person who tells explicit lies. He explicitly says he has seen documentary evidence of TTP being backed by India. Hence, I accept his testimony.
You question Musharraf's truthfulness because he is "on treason trial in his own country". But the treason trial has failed, and Musharraf has not been convicted. Now what's the problem? Do you have any better argument than a failed trial?

You really start giving bad arguments when you say Pakistan "backed terrorists against Afghanistan during cold war". o_O Actually, Pakistan helped Afghans defend themselves against an invasion by India's allies, the Soviet Union during the cold war. Is that what you call backing terrorists? Helping people to resist a foreign invasion?:crazy:

You ask "What is so surprising if the Pakistanis now support another group of terrorists, the TTP?" But why on earth would Pakistan's intelligence agencies support the people who have bombed the offices of those same intelligence agencies? Think about that for a bit. This line of reasoning is so nonsensical that it is worse than being childish: most children have more self-respect than to write such garbage.

I started saying that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. And I am willing to listen to evidence against this, yet so far you have given me only very poor arguments.
Reallyo_O.. Musharraf is a known liar. I know you just want to shift every inch of blame on India. But atleast now please try to see the real picture after this horrific incident. If Pakistan was still with India this would have never happened.

Reallyo_O.. Musharraf is a known liar. I know you just want to shift every inch of blame on India. But atleast now please try to see the real picture after this horrific incident. If Pakistan was still with India this would have never happened.
Yea yea anyone who shows your real face is a liar...chal nikal

covert operations like that dont openly chatter away to give away their planners and leaders there is complete radio silence, the actions are drilled to death and everyone knows what to do.. this chatter thing was bollywood production and bullshite. please no more Mombai now.
capturing a terrorist alive was enough.
enough of this chat

The satellite phones of the Mumbai terrorists were intercepted and taped by US - CIA

They also allowed the Indian agencies to listen to the converstions
between the terrorists and their handlers in the control room

On the basis of these conversations it was possible to zero in on the location
of the control room in Karachi

The US and the global community did not just put pressure on Pakistan
only on the basis of one man ie Kasab there was electronic/ satellite evidence available

The Pope led prayers for the innocent children that passed away in yesterdays attack.

I want to ask what has Saudi Arabia, and its religious leadership said about this so far?

I swear I have been waiting since yesterday that at least arab members here will show their support but none showed up apart from one saudi junk who appeared discharging his venom from his rear as usual when arabs were criticised. If anyone came, it was mere condolence and no indulgence like us in their matters. Time is gone, people showed solidarity specially Turkey, India and the whole world but if not then our -brothers. 'Brothers' ...you know we call them brothers! Now wait soon I will be suffering from the 'wrath' of brothers and their sympathizers.

COAS presented evidence before Afghan President and ISAF Commander (source GEO NEWS)

I swear I have been waiting since yesterday that at least arab members here will show their support but none showed up apart from one saudi junk who appeared discharging his venom from his rear as usual when arabs were criticised. Time is gone, people showed solidarity specially Turkey, India and the whole world but if not then our -brothers. 'Brothers' ...you know we call them brothers! Now wait soon I will be suffering from the 'wrath' of brothers and their sympathizers.

Except falcon29. I believe a Palestinian member.

The satellite phones of the Mumbai terrorists were intercepted and taped by US - CIA

They also allowed the Indian agencies to listen to the converstions
between the terrorists and their handlers in the control room

On the basis of these conversations it was possible to zero in on the location
of the control room in Karachi
Don't bring 26/11.. There is a difference between rational and irrational people and ought to maintain the same.. Kindly reply in good faith to good poster from Pakistan..

One thing, they are facing the same pain we faced on 26/11.. Better not to provoke them.. Not every person will respond in kind way..

Ignore bewakufs...

Yea yea anyone who shows your real face is a liar...chal nikal
I have no real face. My face & body are transient in nature ... Shifting the blame on others will not help neither the victims nor anyone else. It will also be a grave injustice done to all the innocent children.

Dear sir, this is a ideological war. India and ttp are way apart. We don't have the capacity or intension to create a army of fuckin monsters.
No use. The pinning of blame on India or USA or CIA is not because of some reasonable or possible logic. It stems from denial - that the 'Mujaheedin' is capable of committing such atrocities. Accepting this - the real people of faith can kill children like this is too hard for some to fathom.

But many people do accept the a normal human being is capable of great evil.

Very disappointed and angry that the press conference went into 'judicial commission' and siasat territory.

The stupid media should've refrained from asking those questions, and both NS and IK should've said they were not going to answer any questions on that topic.

HAVE SOME RESPECT - TODAY WAS NOT THE TIME OR DAY FOR THAT!!!

Who is this Indian Rajan dadwal? here ? i think his real name

Let me explain why I think that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. (Covert operations are specially designed to be deniable, so they usually can't be proved to everyone's satisfaction.)

I know Musharraf is a military expert, and after studying his writing and his interviews, I know that he is not the sort of person who tells explicit lies. He explicitly says he has seen documentary evidence of TTP being backed by India. Hence, I accept his testimony.
You question Musharraf's truthfulness because he is "on treason trial in his own country". But the treason trial has failed, and Musharraf has not been convicted. Now what's the problem? Do you have any better argument than a failed trial?

You really start giving bad arguments when you say Pakistan "backed terrorists against Afghanistan during cold war". o_O Actually, Pakistan helped Afghans defend themselves against an invasion by India's allies, the Soviet Union during the cold war. Is that what you call backing terrorists? Helping people to resist a foreign invasion?:crazy:

You ask "What is so surprising if the Pakistanis now support another group of terrorists, the TTP?" But why on earth would Pakistan's intelligence agencies support the people who have bombed the offices of those same intelligence agencies? Think about that for a bit. This line of reasoning is so nonsensical that it is worse than being childish: most children have more self-respect than to write such garbage.

I started saying that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. And I am willing to listen to evidence against this, yet so far you have given me only very poor arguments.
More buffoonery.
Continuing with the tone of your argument:
I know that Vajpayee is a political expert and after studying his writing and his interviews, I know that he is not the sort of person who tells explicit lies. He explicitly says he has seen documentary evidence of terrorists being backed by Pakistan. Hence, I accept his testimony.

Now learn something about your own country. Musharraf's trial hasn't failed, he is still on trial. There is a difference between an ongoing trial and a failed trial.

Since you believe that Pakistan's support to Taliban cannot be termed as supporting terrorism, India's support to Bahini was also supporting a freedom struggle. Now go watch pogo.

As for argument about ISI support to TTP, again, this is an extension of same logic that your compatriots apply while claiming that RAW planned Mumbai attacks to gain international sympathy. By the same logic, ISI planned peshawar attacks to gain international sympathy.

And last thing kid. YOU were the one who started saying that TTP is backed by India, so the burden of proof lies on YOU. I don't have to give you any evidence against it to prove my point, my point is already proved till you are able to give evidence that India is behind these attacks. Learn to frame basic arguments first. How old are you anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom