What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started saying that the TTP is backed by India, as a covert operation. And I am willing to listen to evidence against this, yet so far you have given me only very poor arguments.

I don't understand why India will back TTP. Are not we Indians the "sworn enemies" of all such terrorist organizations? Given a chance between India and Pakistan, who do you thing will TTP side with? If you feel that they need money, you obviously haven't heard about the opium cultivation which is going on there. They have money, they have guns, they have there own mujaheddin. Where do you see India fitting in this?

As for Musharraf, wasn't he the guy who planned Kargil (without even taking his PM into confidence?). His hand picked General Kayani didn't showed much respect to him:

Google: Was General Kayani Musharrafs Brutus (check the links from Pakistan media sites).

You are basically siding with the last Pakistan army dictator who overthrew a democratically elected government. As for why he said that TTP is backed by India: For some reasons, TTP wants him dead. Now in Pakistan the best way (till Peshawar 2014 happened), to create an ill impression about anything is to say it is "backed by India". That's what he said.

No buddy. I don't deny the facts. But my question is, where are the facts? Why didn't they show Osama's dead body just like Saddam, Uday & Gaddafi?

A couple of things. Saddam, Uday, Gaddafi were all caught alive and handed to their people to hang. Osama was shot dead. Additionally, There was a VERY high chance with the number of nutjobs present in the world muslim population that he would have become a saint. So any chances of him remaining had to be finished.

Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.
Russian leaders have sent telegrams of condolences to Pakistani leaders over the tragic events tat shook the country on Monday when a group of terrorists attacked a school in Peshawar.
A telegram of condolence from head of state Vladimir Putin told Pakistan's leaders of shock at the "barbarous" attack on the school in Peshawar, the Kremlin press service said.

In a message to the president and prime minister on Wednesday, Putin "resolutely condemned the cynical raid by militants and backed Pakistani authorities' efforts to counter the terrorist threat”, wishing speedy recovery to the injured.

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.

Six terrorists were killed in the operation to storm the building and free the hostages.

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev expressed condolences to his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif, the government press service said on Wednesday.
“On behalf of the Russian government and on my own behalf I express deep condolences in connection with a cruel terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar, inflicting numerous deaths,” the telegram said.

The telegram expressed solidarity with the people of Pakistan, “waging an uncompromising fight against extremists”.

The Russian prime minister asked his counterpart to convey sincere words of support to the next-of-kin of the dead, and wished speedy recovery to the injured.

TASS: World - Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

B5DzcDeCEAAtR3S.jpg

B5Dz2QWCQAAiWII.png
Only 8! The rest?

I don't understand why India will back TTP. Are not we Indians the "sworn enemies" of all such terrorist organizations? Given a chance between India and Pakistan, who do you thing will TTP side with? If you feel that they need money, you obviously haven't heard about the opium cultivation which is going on there. They have money, they have guns, they have there own mujaheddin. Where do you see India fitting in this?

As for Musharraf, wasn't he the guy who planned Kargil (without even taking his PM into confidence?). His hand picked General Kayani didn't showed much respect to him:

Google: Was General Kayani Musharrafs Brutus (check the links from Pakistan media sites).

You are basically siding with the last Pakistan army dictator who overthrew a democratically elected government. As for why he said that TTP is backed by India: For some reasons, TTP wants him dead. Now in Pakistan the best way (till Peshawar 2014 happened), to create an ill impression about anything is to say it is "backed by India". That's what he said.

It is a little bit more fickle than that. Take the ISIS situation for instance, since 2001 the United States has been leading the war on terror on Osama and everyone else like him, yet when it came to Syria they went all out in supporting pretty much terrorists in their efforts to undermine Iran.. and ended up with ISIS. The same goes for India(or Pakistan)... every nation takes steps in its national interests, and principles be damned.

A couple of things. Saddam, Uday, Gaddafi were all caught alive and handed to their people to hang. Osama was shot dead. Additionally, There was a VERY high chance with the number of nutjobs present in the world muslim population that he would have become a saint. So any chances of him remaining had to be finished.

Osama must be still a saint in the eyes of nut jobs who still admire him as their hero. It doesn't make any difference to them if you show his body or not.

I wonder even this tragedy of momentous proportion can not make some member say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It certainly takes a lot of chutzpah to blame just Saudi Arabia when Pakistan army itself merrily played along the game of Jihad and was recompensed handsomely for its vital role. When will the boys grow up and take responsibility for their own actions?

Why do major terrorist attacks happen in Pakistan always after Pakistan defeats India in a sporting match?

I will do a trend analysis on this soon and report my findings on here.

I don't understand why India will back TTP..

for the same reason they backed mukti . simple as that the only difference is in this case you are indirectly involved with x y z whoever can damage Pakistani position and i feel its a fair game every nation will guard own interests

And still, we are blamed for exporting terrorism.

Yes we get blamed for it and rightfully so. Its time to stop denying the fact that snakes have been breeding in our home against your, mine or millions of people's wishes.

You need to understand that TTP and other factions had strong hold in these areas earlier, besides putting military families thru pain their objective also was to scare people into stopping their support for on going operation with future threats.

You have the this insane d!psh!t mulama aziz who STILL doesnt condemn this attack and he is living free. Not only he is related to lal masjid operation as among extremists leaders but he doesnt even have the decency to shut his mouth on this day still blaming others. If people like him can walk free and no action taken against, how you think the biggest douche OBL next only to hitler cant live/hide in pakistan?

I swear if I was in Pak, I would find this mullah d!pshIt and strangle him to death infront of public

It is a little bit more fickle than that. Take the ISIS situation for instance, since 2001 the United States has been leading the war on terror on Osama and everyone else like him, yet when it came to Syria they went all out in supporting pretty much terrorists in their efforts to undermine Iran.. and ended up with ISIS. The same goes for India(or Pakistan)... every nation takes steps in its national interests, and principles be damned.

You can't compare Indian situation with USA because of geographical proximity.

They sit halfway across the world and with the best capability of defending terror attacks on their soil. We are just few hundred miles to the west and certainly not that good at defending terror attacks. It will be sheer suicidal (and stupid) if we end up "helping" an organization, which considers India to be an enemy, just for the sake of showing Pakistan in bad light.

Do you really think USA would have behaved in the same way (as they do) if middle east were in their own backyard? I doubt so.

Dear sir, this is a ideological war. India and ttp are way apart. We don't have the capacity or intension to create a army of fuckin monsters.
its a good point
we say the same about Taliban. we are not the same.
but we together with Saudis and Americans did create them.

that said.

this TTP breed is completely new and is formed after 9/11 and is inspired from Al Qaeda , not Afghan mujahideen.

Osama must be still a saint in the eyes of nut jobs who still admire him as their hero. It doesn't make any difference to them if you show his body or not.

It does actually. Hitler's remains for e.g. are buried somewhere no one knows. To ensure that it does not end up becoming a neo-nazi Shrine.. the same goes for Osama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom