What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

That was my point too, in that instead of rectifying that mistakes in our past, we have chosen to build them up into even bigger problems, as you have described. All nations and governments make mistakes, but only those that try to correct them are the ones that progress, wouldn't you agree?

Indeed, however, mistakes of this gravity require a small genocide to rectify. It was the Germans that voted Hitler into power, but it took a world war to remove him, he was a man with an ideology and this is an ideology without a face, much more difficult to get rid off.

It is people like you sir, that beat their chests and cry over the xenophobic attitude shown in the west towards muslims and advocate great extremes of the same in your own homeland. You sir, are a hypocrite and a bigot.

Be afraid Sir, be very afraid, when such thinking becomes the overwhelming majority. It is only a matter of time, unless the change is challenged and stopped by those precious few who know better.

Indeed, however, mistakes of this gravity require a small genocide to rectify. It was the Germans that voted Hitler into power, but it took a world war to remove him, he was a man with an ideology and this is an ideology without a face, much more difficult to get rid off.

What you have said above is ominous indeed.

it irritates me alot when indians poke their nose everywhere and create filth
just because of them and their we r unable to discus any internal issue of our country peacefully and freely
why they have been given so much liberty?
y every indian consider himself an expert on every pakistani matter on which he doesnt even have a scue

Everyone has enjoys a right to voice their opinion over any issue they feel about, that is the beauty of the internet.

we should live with harmony with all Pakistanis till the time they dont indulge in activities that harm the national interests. We must treat all as per constitutional status

Brother, first educate yourself properly, then you may come back and discuss such advanced topics of this nature with me.

Maulana Sahab, I am but an ignorant fool, if your holy divine self can please consult with the angles and shower pearls of wisdom upon my ignorant self, I will be most humbled. As for the book on istinja, does it have a chapter for a polluted mind and a soiled interpretation for religion? It might do you a world of good.

That's the problem with you people, India has reached mars and you fundoo types are still debating whether consent from the first wife is necessary for the next marriage.
The world is treating cancer with proton beams and you're still debating whether polio vaccine contains pig blood or president Bush's urine.
The world is creating advanced prosthesis for the disabled and you guys are writing the 1000th book on how to wash your wiener.

Last edited:
Maulana Sahab, I am but an ignorant fool, if your holy divine self can please consult with the angles and shower pearls of wisdom upon my ignorant self, I will be most humbled. As for the book on istinja, does it have a chapter for a polluted mind and a soiled interpretation for religion? It might do you a world of good.

That's the problem with you people, India has reached mars and you fundoo types are still debating weather consent from the first wife is necessary for the next marriage.
The world is treating cancer with proton beams and you're still debating whether polio vaccine contains pig blood or president Bush's urine.
The world is creating advanced prosthesis for the disabled and you guys are writing the 1000th book on how to wash your wiener.

When you've managed to properly study the attached book, the rest of your answer will slowly become apparent to you as well.

a83c73ab1e540b20374b787dab29d004.jpg

Last edited:
Qadiani = Kafir

Muslim = Pure / Kafir = Impure

Pakistan = Land of the Pure

Simple.

So the claim that white in the Pakistani flag represents Kafir minorities and they are free to live in Pakistan was after alla white lie..

You guys are proving it with each passing day anyways!!

@Icarus

I do not consider Ahmadis as Muslims.
I also consider the constitutional claws to 'label' them as utterly stupid and against the virtue of our state. People considered Ahmadis non Muslims from day one and they will NEVER be accepted as a matter of theology. However it doesn't give us the right to 'legislate' against them. They are the citizens of Pakistan and therefore must have equal rights and liberties.

So the claim that white in the Pakistani flag represents Kafir minorities and they are free to live in Pakistan was after alla white lie..

You guys are proving it with each passing day anyways!!

Unfortunately, as they say, there's a reason there's a poll rammed up the white part.

@Icarus

I also consider the constitutional claws to 'label' them as utterly stupid and against the virtue of our state. People considered Ahmadis non Muslims from day one and they will NEVER be accepted as a matter of theology. However it doesn't give us the right to 'legislate' against them. They are the citizens of Pakistan and therefore must have equal rights and liberties.

I think u have summed it up...

@Icarus

do you think ahmedis have the right the call them muslims and their place of worship a mosque ?

@Icarus

Matters of theology should never be made state policy, its like two people arguing about which brand of tea is better without having actually tasted either. The state's responsibility is to establish order and safeguard its subjects, our state has failed miserably to do the same and has most shamefully, become a tool to facilitate the systematic repression of Ahmedis. By introducing politics of religion into the constitution, we effectively sealed our fate as a theocracy and have only went downhill since. I look at South Korea and Malaysia and my heart sinks, that could have been us! But unfortunately, our people would much rather kill people at the behest of a shady religious authority rather than work towards anything of consequence.

Back
Top Bottom