What's new

Persians in Iran, Turks in Turkey and Punjabis in Pakistan?

Those guys didnt opress thy spoke and adopted your language respected your ways of life made your country proud and strong but u disrespect, thats not cool. Have a nice day.

draft_lens16104491module138111561photo_1291431990confused_cat_huh.jpg

You're one of the thickest people on the planet. Yes, my grandfather was a turk. He could barely speak Persian. But for reasons that only he and his wife know, he decided to raise my father and his siblings as Persians. They never learned the language and that's why I consider myself a Persian.
What part of this whole thing is confusing for you? Why are you even having a fit over this? lmao wtf is your deal?

English "bro."
and lol at "our family."

you're officially a loco.

Aha but that grandfather thing was not true. He is not Turk otherwise u would be proud of it u dig?! so easy to see trough u persians lol i laugh at u clown.

Abii, just ignore the kid
I think he has a bit of a language issue, but I would love to understand what he's actually trying to say. He reminds me of second/third gen European or American Iranian kids who go on with their Aryan stories lmao

Aha but that grandfather thing was not true. He is not Turk otherwise u would be proud of it u dig?! so easy to see trough u persians lol i laugh at u clown.

lmao did you just say "u dig"? lmao

And he was proud, but he probably wanted his kids to have more opportunities. He grew up in Shiraz, the heart of Persian Iran, and opportunities are limited if you can't converse freely with the rest of your peers. I guess he wanted a different life for his kids.

why the **** am I even talking to this weirdo?

I think the respected member raises an interesting aspect of Pakistani demographics, Pakistan unlike many other countries isn't homogenous. The plurality ethnic group the Punjabis are est. 45%. However, Punjab holds power as if it were Serbs in Yugoslavia.

We are all humans and will die in the end. what would you give so much attentions to this whole race issues?
It's so sad to see people actually being so moronic and hate each other because of their "race".

We are all humans and will die in the end. what would you give so much attentions to this whole race issues?
It's so sad to see people actually being so moronic and hate each other because of their "race".

You made a respectable and humane post. Why are you banned?

Old topic bump. ^ Close this thread.

What's with the Pakistani flag? Solidarity?

I think the respected member raises an interesting aspect of Pakistani demographics, Pakistan unlike many other countries isn't homogenous. The plurality ethnic group the Punjabis are est. 45%. However, Punjab holds power as if it were Serbs in Yugoslavia.

And to think that you're a Jr.Think Tank, whatever that means.

Salut

Sorry if I misunderstand the topic, is the writer of the thread trying to imply a connection between ethnicity and legitimacy of ones nationalism? I am not sure how people view nationalism central/south asianne region but in for canadienne our cutural, ethnic and religous difference get preceded by nationalism and our love for the great white north, the land know as" Kanada". However for the society to be a healthy multicultural one, our government so in case quebecois provincial government promotes children learning second languages. So in my case of having partial pakistani heritage, my école offered traditional urdu as well as anglais as a second or possible third langue because francais cannot get you anywhere outside quebec/nouvelle brunswick,. Though i am curious how do people in countries like Iran, turkic and pakistani find that balance between maintaining their nationalism as well as preserving their cultural/religious identity.

Muhajirs aren't a homogenous ethnolinguistic group.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom