What's new

Persians in Iran, Turks in Turkey and Punjabis in Pakistan?

Most of these retards don't figure that when they die, nobody will give a flying 757 jumbo jet **** about them. :lol:

i wasnt insulting any1 i was saying racism buri cheez hai wasnt insulting punjabis

aur mama jab tu marega tab bhi sirf tere family members hi rone wale hai aur koi nahi

is a moron who ALWAYS starts flame bait threads about race, religion and other crap that never lead to anything positive.

salut developereo

thanks for clarrifying, I have been trying my best to avoid these threads on this forum as much as I can but its hard to understand whether a poster is being serious or not because some threads are going fine in terms of constructive discussion and then someone brings a racial or religious sentimental comment in and the whole thread errupts into a childish tit for tat thread.

Muhajirs aren't a homogenous ethnolinguistic group.

True. They are a political group, nothing more. Did the people only migrate to Karachi during the partition? Or is it that its only there that they are classified as such? For most of my life a Muhajir was the Meccan who migrated to Medina.

Just another forced ingredient in an already foul broth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom