What's new

Persian power: Can Iran be stopped?

^ then our iranian brothers should recognize this as propaganda by the western media instead of endorsing it .This reminds of all the pakistan members who jump to joy ,when they read an article about how dangerous pakistan's nuclear program is ,this article arent meant to be an ego boast for us ,rather they are meant to inject venom in western folk

No offense guys ,but the persian smugness has really been taken over the top.I mean yes iran is doing better than alot developing countries and one should always be proud of ones heritage ,but the persian power thing sounds really absurd.I mean lets faces it iran is no south korea ,china or brazil of today .Iran is a regional power and it should n't bolster itself as dominating force in universe.

How about you read the article before you comment.

Was that an attempt at hilarity? Or are you a recent recruit to some wahabi mosque in the Islamic Republic of UK?

Islamic Republic OF UK i fell on the floor laughing:omghaha:

Iran can not be stopped .. it isn't moving.

Some body please put picture of Iranians progress you cant expect paudi to able to read :omghaha:.

Economist has long history of publishing nonsense pieces about Iran, they are trying to spread Iranophobia by depicting OUR influence greater than what it really is. Be very careful my compatriots! Don't fall into their trap!

Um Persia was conquered by Umar ra :lol:

Yes, it will be conquered again.

Back
Top Bottom