What's new

Persecution of Orissa Christians by Hindu extremists continues

you have no idea about Hindu and Buddhist oppression by Christian terrorist groups in North-East India..you can google it..

Only states in NE who have Christan majority have militancy issues.

In fact to be honest , wherever we have Hindus not in majority in any state ,we have the issue of insurgency in some degree.

The thing is Thomas, Christian missionaries in India doesn't target educated people but uneducated masses. They bribe them or sometimes force them to convert. They are taught Hindu gods are evil. I personally was in sermon where they kept on abusing Hindus for worshiping Animals. Sometimes even name calling Hindu Gods. So I am all for an educated man converting himself to another religion. But stern against forceful conversion and money induced conversions. Would you agree that you don't have to demonize others faith to promote yours?

Sitting in America you might think Church is a peaceful place where you confess your guilt. Its not the same in our parts of the world. No offense.

Then you deffinatly would not have agreed with Jesus during is ministry in Judea. He made a point to reach out to the poor and uneducated. and yes I am agianst forceful conversions. though I actually see more of this going on in other religeons. any conversion must be from the heart not the threat of death.

Wat r u trying to say by posting those videos????

are u trying to show,conversion of hindus to Christianity is going in a full swing in kerala

No you dumbass. I am talking about how we are treated equally like any other people in Kerala...

I am not shy on calling other Christians out if see they are doing wrong. And I apply the same standards to my own life. My work puts me in direct contact with Many persecuted Christians from all over the world including India.

You should be aware that many of those stories could be fabrications for the purpose of defaming Hindus.

See for example Mangalore: Weeds within - Seven Arrested for Damaging Church Property - Christians converts attacked their own Church to heap calumny on Hindus.

And that's not surprising, given the fact that most of the Church organizations are essentially political outfits. They have a vested interest in grievance mongering.

Then you deffinatly would not have agreed with Jesus during is ministry in Judea. He made a point to reach out to the poor and uneducated. and yes I am agianst forceful conversions. though I actually see more of this going on in other religeons. any conversion must be from the heart not the threat of death.

The point is that the Churches that are involved in proselytization are dens of vice, and are doing whatever they are doing for political purposes.

See for example this video about a vicious Church called World Vision, which was involved in the murder of a Hindu monk in Orissa not too long ago - an excellent lecture by a scholar called Iain Buchanan.

Last edited by a moderator:
No you dumbass. I am talking about how we are treated equally like any other people in Kerala...

Kerala is different, due to it's millenia old tradition of Christianity (and Islam).

What's happening in the tribal tract is illiterate people being filled with religious dogma (with the sole agenda to grab land)....not a good combo

I hope the americans on this thread are getting the idea of Indian tolerance and world largest democracy (hypocrisy).

I hope the americans on this thread are getting the idea of Indian tolerance and world largest democracy (hypocrisy).

If something like this happened in Pakistan, the whole world media would be over it. But since this is "superpower" and "secular" india its okay

If something like this happened in Pakistan, the whole world media would be over it. But since this is "superpower" and "secular" india its okay

It happens in Pakistan as well, we need to learn how to face reality. There are so many minorities in Pakistan, from almost every part of world. They have full liberty to perform their religious acts / affairs. smaller incidents takes place everywhere, but we need to come out from the mentality that "how dare he said so or how dare he did so".

Kerala is different, due to it's millenia old tradition of Christianity (and Islam).

What's happening in the tribal tract is illiterate people being filled with religious dogma (with the sole agenda to grab land)....not a good combo

Actually the goal is not land grabbing as such. The long-term plan has been meticulously studied in a book by Rajiv Malhotra called "Breaking India". See Breaking India

It happens in Pakistan as well, we need to learn how to face reality. There are so many minorities in Pakistan, from almost every part of world. They have full liberty to perform their religious acts / affairs. smaller incidents takes place everywhere, but we need to come out from the mentality that "how dare he said so or how dare he did so".

I agree with 100% I do think Pakistan has to deal with religious intolerance full on but I was just pointing out that when stuff like this did happen in Pakistan or just happened in Pakistan the world media pounced on Pakistan but when similar things happens in india no one seems to notice. Just pointing out the hypocrisy

We in India are crucified and libeled day in and day out. But we are not afraid to tell the truth as it is.

I agree with 100% I do think Pakistan has to deal with religious intolerance full on but I was just pointing out that when stuff like this did happen in Pakistan or just happened in Pakistan the world media pounced on Pakistan but when similar things happens in india no one seems to notice. Just pointing out the hypocrisy

There is no hypocrisy here. This news was all over the world. However, it may have not made big noise in PAK since it did not involve Muslims. There is a huge difference in what you are trying to compare. Like it not India is secular and PAK is an Islamic state. Incidents like this in India happen not because India has a Hindu majority. The flourishing minorities in India is enough to prove they are indeed happy. Contrast that to PAK and you will see a diminishing number of minorities. So lets not try and compare oranges and apples here.

You have no grounds to make such a statement when you represent a non secular nation. Given your own personal hatred towards Hinduism from this very forum, you should stay away from making silly statements. The Americans can judge from what they know!

You have no grounds to make such a statement when you represent a non secular nation. Given your own personal hatred towards Hinduism from this very forum, you should stay away from making silly statements. The Americans can judge from what they know!

Yes and you can google "tech insurgent" to find out what americans think / know!

Back
Top Bottom