What's new

People steal chairs after PTI rally

No no no... this is a conspiracy against sir lion imran khan king's party PTI by evil PPP and PMLN PMLQ and Amreeka. CIA planted this plot to defame PTI followers...
Not CIA but Nawaz League most probably yes as Imran Khan popularity is growing the level of frustration of these two brothers is also growing and we know how pathetic the can be to get into power

This was just a ploy by the opposition to deflect the attention away. Nobody is talking about the high number of people that turned out for the rally in Kasur, people are talking about the chairs that have been stolen. This goes to show that how sh** scared they are off the popularity of PTI, status quo is about it to change.

One more Insurance scheme..Rally Insurance....:lol:

IN our part of the world, attending a rally will earns you Rs-250/- + One qtr.(drink 375 ml.) + one Biriyani. If there is a lathi charge or get injured or something, there is extra money..

Here it seems they get 2 chairs each too..

Not CIA but Nawaz League most probably yes as Imran Khan popularity is growing the level of frustration of these two brothers is also growing and we know how pathetic the can be to get into power

My post was suppose to be a sarcastic however it did prove onething that Imran khan's fanboys are deluded. :D

No no no... this is a conspiracy against sir lion imran khan king's party PTI by evil PPP and PMLN PMLQ and Amreeka. CIA planted this plot to defame PTI followers...

im no PTI fan, but you really cant blame the chair thing with this party, rural areas are deprived off education, they only follow their land lords and not the other pious guys around

second, this also shows that imran has not bought people to attend his jalsa, if they were bought they wouldnt have dont suh a mess

third, imran khan is the only guy untested he should be given a fair chance, if you are so much die hard ganja fan then you can vote him, but better not expect anything in return if he comes to power

PPP and ganjas are parties who want to rule pakistan one after another and each alternate time, and they only rob the country and nothing, each time one robber robs the country other takes advantage and comes to power with big promises this and that, and they make pakistanis fool by making them forgetting their own grim full of corruption past

initial investigation of PTI reveals that rana sanaullah was involved in it by hiring 30 people to sabotage the jalsa...when the waves started more people people came to join the looting of chairs.

Nawaz challenged IK to 10 over match,,, IK answered him back in this address,,,

Since we are talking CRICKET analogy, don't they grab the stumps after wining cricket match...~!!!

So did the crowd,,, chairs were stumps for them...

Now imagine what else will they grabe once PTI WINS THE ELECTION ☺

Well i'm totally against PTI and in favor of APML for many reasons but having my moral values i wouldn't blame PTI for this. this is the wrong doing of this nation, i saw many guys with beard stealing chairs. and this is so called Muslim nation and so called nation which is ready for INQELAB? my thoughts on this is that this nation is cursed for some time more. No change can be brought on a nation who is corrupt on each level. We had Musharraf who had no corruption not even a single pessa by him or his family and no one has ever proved it and no one of his opponent accuse him for financial corruption "again im not saying he is corrupt im saying no one has accused him for financial corruption, but opponent do accuse him for power" and he had the fairly good team and it is being proven that even IK is also taking the very same people picked by Musharraf, yet my point is that Musharraf was a clean leader but not a corruption free society took place " i agree that corruption was the lowest in history of Pakistan during Musharraf time" but reason is that this nation itself is corrupt. let me tell you from hadeet of sahi bukhari and Sahih Muslim, even a martyr will not escape stealing. i don't remember exact wording but summery is that there was a martyr who stole a garment from war booty and that garment was wrapped around him in the shape of fire after his sahadat. i will end my case here!

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

people who are making fun of PTI should stop unless it's on the lighter note meaning mutually funny joking way. But PTI members should also know that this could happen to others and they should remember before make fun of others or drag the topic, simply you can't stop Jahil public who is bring hell fire to their house

What else you expect people go for in these political gatherings? Just to scavenge whatever they can get not to support the dummy leader whose making speeches which dont make no sense. Democracy in Pk and whole world is a big grand f--king hoax.

OK seems like the idea of stealing chairs has gone viral. First it happened with PTI and now according to Dunya News something similar happened with PMLN. Here are the details Dunya News:

those were plastic chairs and many would have confused them for being disposable! ;-) So they did not mind taking it away with them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom