What's new

People steal chairs after PTI rally

shame on us as a nation and on our ethics and morality!!

Stealing plastic chairs??? Oh the irony.

I highly doubt they were PTI "workers" because none of them were wearing any PTI signs or shirts. Libel should be filed against the news anchor for spreading falsehood :lol:

That is the "awaam" of those poor areas. Sad reality check for people who want completely "clean" politicans from these food deprived masses haha.

Shows total break down of the law and order situation and even norms n mores of the people there, children as well as elders were involved which is quite shameful.

maybe it was Parvez Rasheed's men who wanted to count the number of chairs this time ?? :lol:

like I said most of the people were party workers, who were carrying the chairs, but some other miscreants joined...

and hoax created by our media !!! huh !!

Some sources are saying Parvaiz Rasheed got all the chairs so that he could count them.

As usual see the apologist on a rampage on this very forum, on news, talk shows etc. ridiculing PTI's change, but they are forgetting one thing, these were/are the people none other than but from among us.

f**kn speechless .............................................. kia ho gaya hai in logon ko ,seriously sub hi chor hain yahan , Pakistani public ka ahtisab bhi bohat zaroori hai .. :angry:

Yar pehle to main has ra tha, bur akhar main yeh to boht sharam ki baat hain. Sigh..

f**kn speechless .............................................. kia ho gaya hai in logon ko ,seriously sub hi chor hain yahan , Pakistani public ka ahtisab bhi bohat zaroori hai .. :angry:

karachi main tu aisa na ho jae:D:D:D

mere khyal main nai asia nai hoga khi main

yaar kamal ho gya :D :D :D Loved the way ppl were happy that they earn such precious things :P

wese yar I think most of the people were doing this just for fun and I think they enjoyed doing all that alot :D :D

First I thought it was politican who are corrupt now everyone else is corrupt. what a shame...........Kisi kism ki gairat nahi bachi hum logon may....

Ye Qom Danday ke Qabil hay... Danda in ko seedha rakta hay.

Back
Top Bottom