What's new

People steal chairs after PTI rally

Poverty has the potential to brings out the worst in people.... you can't blame them, these people have been failed on systematic level!

It's a vicious cycle -
Destabilized country condition = poverty = basic instinct to survive.
Stabilized country condition = standards of living = morals.

It's hypocrisy to force moral on people YOU have failed morally! This is talking about those who're trying to score cheap points against PTI for something they are responsible for!

obviously planted theives..sent on purpose by PTI opposers to make fuss.
nothing big to worry about...PTI can hold meeting without chairs.

Shameful actions by some sick minded people ,

Ye Qom Danday ke Qabil hay... Danda in ko seedha rakta hay.

Actually danda is not solution , it will only suppress sick minded people for some time , education about social/moral/ethical duties might be a possible and only solution.

reports say that none of those chair theives were locals and soecially came on purpose on big vehicles to theive chairs.
thats politically motivated sebotage....still better than killing pitical opponents...but nothing to do with general publics morals....

reports say that none of those chair theives were locals and soecially came on purpose on big vehicles to theive chairs.
thats politically motivated sebotage....still better than killing pitical opponents...but nothing to do with general publics morals....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You made me fall down from my chair laughing :rofl: i mean really are you serious?????????

No one can beat pakistan in making conspiracy theories.

Just watch the video again there are people who were taking chairs to their homes (the buildings which were close to the ground.)

even then a few thousand RS worth of chair theft is not the start of an apocalypse....or the end of the world.

Stealing 3000 chairs in not a easy game, people @ julsa must b professionals, now i m afraid of karachi, places around Mazar-e-Quaid are very imp!

PTI should expect more negative attaches and should keep on ignoring these type of negativity as politics is leg pulling

next time PTI should print their logo and political message on all plastic chairs used in a meeting.....and only use plastic PTI printed chairs.
that way whoever takes home the chair...also takes away PTI advert and message.

chair chor mafia of PTI

Phlog_Thief_DSC_0047.jpg

Nawaz challenged IK to 10 over match,,, IK answered him back in this address,,,

Since we are talking CRICKET analogy, don't they grab the stumps after wining cricket match...~!!!

So did the crowd,,, chairs were stumps for them...

Back
Top Bottom