What's new

People From Ladakh Coming Forward Admitting Massive Loss of Territory to the Chinese

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a general consensus in Ladakh that China has taken a major chunk of Eastern Ladakh from India. They all claim Modi is fooling the nation and the Chinese are making new INTRUSIONS on a regular basis. The Capital of Ladakh Leh seems like a GHOST town where the inhabitants have braced themselves for the Inevitable.
Some views from the Ladakhis, please listen to all the Videos.

There are dozens of more interviews but i will suffice with the above. Some more territory lost recently in DESPANG as per the ex cabinet minister.

The residents of Leh are fleeing to safer destinations and the City presents a deserted look with no business or tourist activities.

The people of Ladakh seem to have lost confidence in the occupied regime of India. Hopefully under Chinese control this territory will see massive economic uplift and better livelihood.:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

There is a general consensus in Ladakh that China has taken a major chunk of Eastern Ladakh from India. They all claim Modi is fooling the nation and the Chinese are making new INTRUSIONS on a regular basis. The Capital of Ladakh Leh seems like a GHOST town where the inhabitants have braced themselves for the Inevitable.
Some views from the Ladakhis, please listen to all the Videos.

There are dozens of more interviews but i will suffice with the above. Some more territory lost recently in DESPANG as per the ex cabinet minister.

The residents of Leh are fleeing to safer destinations and the City presents a deserted look with no business or tourist activities.

The people of Ladakh seem to have lost confidence in the occupied regime of India. Hopefully under Chinese control this territory will see massive economic uplift and better livelihood.:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:
It sounds like the reports put out by Sabir Shakir are proving pretty accurate.

Wrong.
All the persons in video are either Congress councillor or workers and one ex Congress minister.
So since they are from opposition party it means their claims are full of lies and exaggerations. Depsang has been the most stanle area with intrusions except foot patrols from both sides along with cattlegrazers crossing over.

Video shows exact opposite as it shows life is going on fully normally. You made up that entire claim yourself

Video shows exact opposite as it shows life is going on fully normally.
Can you tell me how many shops were opened!

All the persons in video are either Congress councillor or workers and one ex Congress minister.
I knew you would say that, it took me ten minutes to think about putting the first tweet, the rest tweets are normal citizens.

The People of Ladakh have been liberated by the Chinese , they don't even look Indian. They are now truely free from Hindutvaism Terrorism.

Yes, as for Eastern Ladakh, they look Chinese and Tibetan.

And the rest of J&K look like Pakistanis.

No Indians found except illegally altered Jammu, whose local Kashmiri population were massacred and replaced. Currently they are trying the same thing in South Kashmir.

My own ancestors also were forced to leave the South Kashmir, Northeast Punjab border region due to Hindu/Sikh organized militias working for India in 1947, although that region used to be Muslim majority as well.

This is a big BIG loss for US deep state. The US deep state has pitched India as the next best thing since sliced bread. India is supposed to be the beacon of hope for the US deep state. LOL Here it cannot even stand on its own feet. China is bulldozing India and the US deep state is licking its wounds.

Last edited:
China is only asking what truly belongs to them. Indian occupation of Chinese land must end.

Exactly. Xi is correcting the mistakes done by Mao. Mao was an idiot. He withdrew Chinese troops from lands won in 1962 to create LAC to gain friendship with India.

This is a big BIG loss to US deep state. The US deep state has pitched India as the next best thing since sliced bread. India is supposed to be the beacon of hope for the US deep state. LOL Here it cannot even stand on its own feet. China is bulldozing India and the US deep state is licking its wounds.

US is going to dump Modi. Modi's days are numbered now.

The People of Ladakh have been liberated by the Chinese , they don't even look Indian. They are now truely free from Hindutvaism Terrorism.

Freedom is overrated. Chinese care about security not freedom.

Not when you are occupied by Hindutva India which rapes and lynches

Again that is lack of security. Nothing to do with freedom.

India gives freedom but not security while China gives security not freedom.

Yes, as for Eastern Ladakh, they look Chinese and Tibetan.

And the rest of J&K look like Pakistanis.

No Indians found except illegally altered Jammu, whose local Kashmiri population were massacred and replaced. Currently they are trying the same thing in South Kashmir.

My own ancestors also were forced to leave the South Kashmir, Northeast Punjab border region due to Hindu/Sikh organized militias working for India in 1947, although that region used to be Muslim majority as well.

you made a very important reminder brother, for deluded Pakistanis

need reminding of Sikhs played a brutal role in east Punjab 1947 and other places

They successfully wiped off entire east punjabi Muslims living there.

I’m not a Punjabi’s but when I see other Pakistanis calling these Sikhs bros. I think you people need shooting in the head.

Back
Top Bottom