What's new

People From Ladakh Coming Forward Admitting Massive Loss of Territory to the Chinese

Can you tell me how many shops were opened!

I knew you would say that, it took me ten minutes to think about putting the first tweet, the rest tweets are normal citizens.
All shops in Ladakh open only 2-3 hrs a day due to Covid

All the videos are of Congress workers or their family

upload_2020-6-26_12-18-25.png

I think you need to admit the current Standoff has hurt the business sentiment very badly, i have watched dozen Indian channels to support this claim.
This is the usual EXCUSE, even the BJP MP admitted the loss of all pasture lands in Ladakh to the Chinese.

Last edited:
I think you need to admit the current Standoff has hurt the business sentiment very badly, i have watched dozen Indian channels to support this claim
Not really except China trade ties

This is a usual EXCUSE, even the BJP MP admitted the loss of all pasture lands in Ladakh to the Chinese
He talking about pre 2013 events he clarified later even then most of those pastures were on Chinese side as shepherds used to cross over to Chinese side as in past security was lax

you made a very important reminder brother, for deluded Pakistanis

need reminding of Sikhs played a brutal role in east Punjab 1947 and other places

They successfully wiped off entire east punjabi Muslims living there.

I’m not a Punjabi’s but when I see other Pakistanis calling these Sikhs bros. I think you people need shooting in the head.

They chased out 14 millions sitting in mostly Muslim majority areas and murdered, gang-raped, burned alive 1 million Punjabis, mostly elderly, females, and children.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

I have no sympathy with them for what they did, they acted as an arm of the Indian Nehru government and had full Brirish support to do it.

Punjab was partition based on Sikhs' demand at the last minute. When it was done, 7 Muslim majority districts were handed over to Sikhs, and zero Sikh majority districts given to Muslims.

The reasoning was clear, it paved the way for the illegal seizure of Pakistan's rightful part, Kashmir.

They chased out 14 millions sitting in mostly Muslim majority areas and murdered, gang-raped, burned alive 1 million Punjabis, mostly elderly, females, and children.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

I have no sympathy with them for what they did, they acted as an arm of the Indian Nehru government and had full Brirish support to do it.

Punjab was partition based on Sikhs' demand at the last minute. When it was done, 7 Muslim majority districts were handed over to Sikhs, and zero Sikh majority districts given to Muslims.

The reasoning was clear, it paved the way for the illegal seizure of Pakistan's rightful part, Kashmir.

Sikhs are the BIGGEST enemies and oppressors of Pakistani people. The sikhs are the ONLY community on earth to have committed a holocaust and genocide against Pakistani people. They will remain our eternal enemies forever. What they did to our people can NEVER be forgiven or forgotton. Luckily the sikhs are now an inferior, pathetic, disgusting, dumb, meaningless, irrelevant and miniscule entity on the world stage that NO-ONE gives a damn about. After the glorious operation bluestar in 1984 they can NEVER rise again........:devil:

What makes me laugh the most are Pakistanis who claim Israel is an enemy of Pakistan. For some reason they NEVER condemn the biggest murderers of Pakistanis, the sikhs yet spew anti-Israel/anti-Jewish rhetoric and propaganda. Even though the sikhs killed a million innocent Pakistanis and the Israelis/Jews have killed or harmed 0 Pakistanis............:disagree:

you made a very important reminder brother, for deluded Pakistanis

need reminding of Sikhs played a brutal role in east Punjab 1947 and other places

They successfully wiped off entire east punjabi Muslims living there.

I’m not a Punjabi’s but when I see other Pakistanis calling these Sikhs bros. I think you people need shooting in the head.

sikhs Are only good when they are brutally murdered and slaughtered like the dogs that they are. NEVER FORGET August/September 1947.

Pakistani people need to have a date in August or September to commemorate Pakistan holocaust day. NEVER FORGET the million innocent Pakistanis massacred by the sikhs in the creation of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom