What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Shah Zain Bhugti got kicks on his arse. Cousin of mine who was there told me off camera he got kicks on his arse and was about to $hit himself. There is a video i saw on twitter where he got kicked whilst he was walking away with shehbaz speed.

This is what i have been saying that When you will deny justice in courts then people will make their own justice on street. Even if PTI doesnt lead there is a huge majority who are fed up with repeated NROs. Imran Khan needs to make decision soon otherwise people will come out with out him. It is not a time to be a fccking pacifist.

Military Establishment made a huge mistake this time and they are still under some dellusion that this hate is only on social media by some social media activists. For people who need to know pulse of pakistanis sure dont know $hit this time.

You have the link to video?

Crowd chanting "chor, chor" Le Maryam Aurangzeb:

1651170255357.png

Could be a subtle hint by saudis that shehbaz doesnt represent Pakistan. Shehbaz thought he was getting away from noise at home but he seem to forget overseas Pakistani hate him 1000 times more than people in Pakistan.
yes this will sure informed to saudi high ranks by their local authorities . and showbaz will got cold shoulder there now .

Even I don't like them but I will ignore them and not waste time on them. This is not the way. PTI regretted attack on Sindh House also. They celebrated speaker ruling prematurely. If IK comes in power and he is not able to perform same people will bite him.

Even Modi was welcomed in SA and some mosque in UAE known as butcher of Muslims

modi_uae_1.jpg

I don't understand why the leader of another country is a comparison. Has Modi stolen/wasted $300 billion?

Its like a cruel f**king joke, its the same damn failures who are in charge again. :lol: The most honorable thing the Zardaris and Sharifs can do is leave Pakistan and enjoy their stolen wealth and leave Pakistan alone to fix itself.

So for those who think this was a good thing what behaviour is acceptable in this mosque? Is this kind of thing OK in mosques in general? How far can people go?

Even I don't like them but I will ignore them and not waste time on them. This is not the way. PTI regretted attack on Sindh House also. They celebrated speaker ruling prematurely. If IK comes in power and he is not able to perform same people will bite him.

Even Modi was welcomed in SA and some mosque in UAE known as butcher of Muslims

modi_uae_1.jpg

People are free to protest and call them
Swear words, regardless where they are attending. Inside or outside of Pakistan and PTI. Leadership, has no control over peoples minds. That’s Saudis for you inviting a mass murderer

So for those who think this was a good thing what behaviour is acceptable in this mosque? Is this kind of thing OK in mosques in general? How far can people go?

In begharato ki kismat ma yahi likha tha it's not the fault of the people, just wait until they go to Mecca khud lanat uthar bi miljai gi, then think of it as destiny.

Last edited:
4 years of IK govt, what they did? lol Another term required to clean up? Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

I will take 100 years of IK govt if it means money isn't stolen and its not a Sharif or Zardari.

They had 30+ years and they did not deliver. They couldn't even field non family candidates. Its literally the same faces and their children.

They were tolerated, never respected or liked. Do you think had they done a good job and Pakistan was booming you would have this reaction?

I remember the 90s, Pakistanis didn't have social media to organise their thoughts and displeasure. Technology has changed the game.

Doesnt matter if he is a small fish. The arse whooping he got today is very symbolic. This was a trailer for what is coming in next few weeks. This pressure cooker is about to explode and even imran khan wont be able to stop it.
Man, I really hope that the morons sitting in the top understand that the pressure cooker at this pressure can be a bomb. They need to get their heads out of the sand and call early elections asap.

Back
Top Bottom