What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Where is the Pakistani flag ??? Pakistani flag not seen behind Shahbaz Sharif's chair..

Could be a subtle hint by saudis that shehbaz doesnt represent Pakistan. Shehbaz thought he was getting away from noise at home but he seem to forget overseas Pakistani hate him 1000 times more than people in Pakistan. I have never seen so much hate in my life time shown to any politician. Some one made a huge mistake this time and if handled inappropriately might lead to war on streets.

Here thieves are called thieves and you may not know that thieves are being punished here for very long time.

Shah Zain Bhugti got kicks on his arse. Cousin of mine who was there told me off camera he got kicks on his arse and was about to $hit himself. There is a video i saw on twitter where he got kicked whilst he was walking away with shehbaz speed.

This is what i have been saying that When you will deny justice in courts then people will make their own justice on street. Even if PTI doesnt lead there is a huge majority who are fed up with repeated NROs. Imran Khan needs to make decision soon otherwise people will come out with out him. It is not a time to be a fccking pacifist.

Military Establishment made a huge mistake this time and they are still under some dellusion that this hate is only on social media by some social media activists. For people who need to know pulse of pakistanis sure dont know $hit this time.
Bugti is a small fish in this whole grand treachery, he wouldn't have switched sides were it not for Bajwa's coercion.

Real kicks should be delivered to either Bajwa or any of his Corp Commander henchmen or the that lollywood pimp lookalike, ISI's very own Nadeem Anjum or one of Shobazz, Zardari, Billo and Diesel.

I know two more people who will not be going outside in public after seeing this reaction. You will not see Bajwa and Nadeem in any public gathering for a while in near future. Also DG ISPR will not be coming for any presser any time soon.

Wait for IK and his ex cabinet members also. Payback will be heavier.

What payback, this is the public having this reaction.

You want to create a fake mob against IK for payback?

Just like how they send noon league workers to harass a divorcee Jemima who has nothing to do with anything? Brit Pakistanis protested against Nawaz, it was a natural reaction. Nobody like the Sharifs here.

This is public sentiment. They do not like your chor family. Overseas Pakistanis are patriots.

I also think Sharifs and Zardaris live in a bubble where they have their minions worshiping them so they don't fully understand what the public think of them. This is nothing new, nobody has ever liked them. They were tolerated because people didn't have an alternative and now they do so they will speak their mind.

Bugti is a small fish in this whole grand treachery, he wouldn't have switched sides were it not for Bajwa's coercion.

Real kicks should be delivered to either Bajwa or any of Corp Commander henchmen or the that lollywood pimp lookalike, ISI's very own Nadeem Anjum or one of Shobazz, Zardari, Billo or Diesel.

Doesnt matter if he is a small fish. The arse whooping he got today is very symbolic. This was a trailer for what is coming in next few weeks. This pressure cooker is about to explode and even imran khan wont be able to stop it.

This is well coordinated plan by PTI. They can go down to any level just like they are bad mouthing Army. This is nothing. PTI can get happy with these small battles but they have lost the war. You will see. PTI supporters are IK biggest enemy. No decency in them. They know they have support then why these cheap tactics. PTI ministers are also active on social media so this is clear conspiracy but they dont know they are digging their on grave.

You are delusional dude. The Sharifs have never been liked, just tolerated. This is public sentiment. They have no charisma, they are poor public speakers, they are not intelligent, they are an ugly criminal family that should have had no place in politics.

Jab Allah zilat likhday tu koi rook nahe sakhta... har shaks PTI say taluk nahe rakhta ... albata PAKISTANI zaroor hey jo inhonay haal kya hey mulk ka 30-40 saal...

I myself am not a PTI supporter or any other party, but IK was genuine in his love for Pakistan and hence my support.
But you are right Allah izat and zilat data rightfully what the person deserves in this world.

PTI making Umrah also controversial. Pakistan ka Allah hi Hafiz hai ab.

Son go to sleep. Stop trying to fish from your own piss pool. You will not get sympathy for bunch of looters and day light robbers here. These people are ordinary people and this anger is genuine only a moron wont see it.

1651170084266.png

Back
Top Bottom