What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

I didnt read you post properly but one thing LOL I don't support anyone. Sab bhar mein jayien but PTI got chance to come in power but they are very immature.

Either you are paid for this or are a relative of Zardari or Sharif family. You must be a beggar that can't choose if you are paid for this. :lol:

Shah Zain Bhugti got kicks on his arse. Cousin of mine who was there told me off camera he got kicks on his arse and was about to $hit himself. There is a video i saw on twitter where he got kicked whilst he was walking away with shehbaz speed.

This is what i have been saying that When you will deny justice in courts then people will make their own justice on street. Even if PTI doesnt lead there is a huge majority who are fed up with repeated NROs. Imran Khan needs to make decision soon otherwise people will come out with out him. It is not a time to be a fccking pacifist.

Military Establishment made a huge mistake this time and they are still under some dellusion that this hate is only on social media by some social media activists. For people who need to know pulse of pakistanis sure dont know $hit this time.

Who said he is my leader lol but i am not slave of IK like you. I call spade a spade be it PTI, PMLN, PP etc ... is hamam mein sab ..... hain lol

Haha ro mat, teray kehnay sy agar zaleel hota tou kya hi baat thi, bewaqoof phupion ki tarah badduain dy raha magar internet per. ja koi dhang ka kaam kar haha
Lol harjaga to randi rona laga huwa ha koi gar ma bat nai teri sunta ka 🤣 😆

ہم عمران خان کے ہمیشہ شکر گزار رہیں گے
اس نے ہمیں ذہنی غلامی سے آزاد کروا دیا
اب کوئی بندوق کے زور پر بھی واپس غلام نہیں بنا سکتا

There's no peace even in masjid e nabvi

Dawar, Bugti, Khalid Maqbool, BAP guy...sab gaye huay hain. Bas yehi pichli hakoomat main nhn tha. This is what they meant by "PTI hamain sath lay kar nhn chalti thi".

These joy rides, these trips, these expenses, hakoomat kay mazay, yeh nhn thay pehle.

Even in the Holiest of places lanat is written for them, what utter shame, no matter where they go cruse words and lanat is thrown at them. Iska batar mota hi ho sakti ha.
Begharat koon ki nishani is Maryam (toad face) still smiling fita ma iska jaman da.

Meray ghar mein kuch PTI supporter hain jin ki class leta rehta hon...fikr not. Bohot bewaqooof hain.
Lagta nai suba say to pdf pay randi rona lagaya huwa hai pti ka .
Talk ground realities every one support imran khan not be beacause of his policies but because everyone is fedup with this system. And he is the last chance for pakistan, you can keep posting against pti imran khan all you want doesnt change the facts.

Back
Top Bottom