What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

This is utter humiliation. These people are privy to protocol and eye balling. Actually felt sad for Shahzain bugti when he realized there's nothing he couldn't have done here.

Where ever these people will go, they will be called out.

1651167306938.png

This is utter humiliation. These people are privy to protocol and eye balling. Actually felt sad for Shahzain bugti when he realized there's nothing he couldn't have done here.

Where ever these people will go, they will be called out.
in paksitan they have ghunda force and police to be protected . out of paksitan no one can save them from humiliation

I really wish it should not have happened at this place. May Allah ji forgive us all.

Also realising IK represents the last stake of masses in this system. Minus him, and this whole system is east india company to the people.
Individuals who have made power centers hostage, are not willing to acknowledge that and this shows their ultimate apathy towards Pakistan. Only sold out souls can act that criminal.

PTI supporters are immature. IK is asking them to come on streets of Pakistan to protest but they are busy in memes politics. IK is disappointed from you. What are you waiting for? IK performance on container? LOL

IK is expecting some haqeeqi azaadi but youthias busy in memes fun. LOL
Good luck to your logic in supporting band of thieves, I don't have time for wasted decades of tried and tested status quo parties, you can try your best with cherry picking, nobody is going to believe the lies of PDM. Lol🥱

Now you will see PTI official members condemning this on TV just like they condemned Sindh house attack and other silly acts by PTI uneducated supporters.
Ehhh, abay - who are you?

You Flags claim that you're an American in the USofA & yet you seem very interested in Pakistan Politics.

As someone who is an American - living in the States should know better that a man/woman is innocent until proven guilty.

Care to explain if you have any evidence to support your claim that the people chanting "Chor-Chor" (among other things are PTI supporters)? On the flip side pretty much everyone of N-League are convicted criminals including the current PM of Pakistan.

I'm not a PTI supporter, however if given the opportunity i'd say a lot worse - but not in that environment.

I highly recommend that you get a Software Update to go along your callsign.

People may NOT support Imran Khan, but they certainly do NOT support the Sharif-clan either or the the Zardaris.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom