What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

These silly PDM minions don't get it, since the PDM imported government has come in power they have lost massive support, the people that were supporting Godfather league are now supporting PTI, due to external interference from outside.

We get told that we live in a bubble & on ground reality is different. Ironic really.

FYI, the protests in dozens of international cities around the world after ouster of IK’s govt was organic. Even in Saudi. Nothing if the sort happened for NS or BB. Tells you all you need to know. No one here was planted. People just hate N govt guts.

For all Muslims, you are not some high grade Muslim,

Disturbing other Muslims in Masjid Nabvi is a shame.
Sure, I agree with you.

However, traveling on taxpayers dollars to do something religious after doing haramkhor, well, I don’t agree with the crowd. But it’s organic anger.

This is so embarrassing moment ..where ever these disgusting creatures will go - people won't spare them. I really wish to see billu Rani getting bashed as well

they will have no affect. their stance will remain same. you know biryani has a life time of hangover.
Yeh tu hai but really satisfying to see these imported chors getting humiliated like this.

Now you will see PTI official members condemning this on TV just like they condemned Sindh house attack and other silly acts by PTI uneducated supporters.
How do you know these are all PTI supporters and not just the faithful who stand against corrupt thieves?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

279558793_494418915701233_1730942694760983307_n.jpg

Yeh tu hai but really satisfying to see these imported chors getting humiliated like this.
they are shameless creatures, after generations of corruption they still are not coming slow and continue to do in future if not dealt with mighty hands and unfortunately our system has designed in such a way to protect these elites.

Now you will see PTI official members condemning this on TV just like they condemned Sindh house attack and other silly acts by PTI uneducated supporters.
What happened in Sindh house was good, what happened outside was bad?

Back
Top Bottom