What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

I will take 100 years of IK govt if it means money isn't stolen and its not a Sharif or Zardari.

They had 30+ years and they did not deliver. They couldn't even field non family candidates. Its literally the same faces and their children.

They were tolerated, never respected or liked. Do you think had they done a good job and Pakistan was booming you would have this reaction?

I remember the 90s, Pakistanis didn't have social media to organise their thoughts and displeasure. Technology has changed the game.
For the country size of Pakistan and with hundreds millions of people you do not need to be particulary competent and some sort of genious for prosperity, all you need to do is not to steel, be honest and deliver basic justice in society, after that progress and improvement will occur naturally.

This is well coordinated plan by PTI. They can go down to any level just like they are bad mouthing Army. This is nothing. PTI can get happy with these small battles but they have lost the war. You will see. PTI supporters are IK biggest enemy. No decency in them. They know they have support then why these cheap tactics. PTI ministers are also active on social media so this is clear conspiracy but they dont know they are digging their on grave.
Bro, you are living in la la land. The only reason this does not happen in Pakistan is because of fake encounters with the Punjab police. Where govt officials don’t have any shame in throwing punches. Outside of Pakistan, these people can’t show their faces in public. The pressure is increasing in the cooker- unless elections are called, even Punjab Police fake encounters won’t stop people on the streets. Ataa Tarrar can do a million post briefings and threaten all he wants, won’t make a difference. Only way to diffuse the pressure is early elections.

I didnt read you post properly but one thing LOL I don't support anyone. Sab bhar mein jayien but PTI got chance to come in power but they are very immature.
You didn't read my post properly!

What..., too many BIG words for you to register?

Buddy boy, bring your A-Game or you're gonna get B!tch-slapped by everyone.

Quite frankly speaking, you're just one of many trolls we've had in the past. Either they've gotten reported OR dug a hole deep enough to not get out - Banned!

Too bad you won't be around for everyone to take a swing at you. Sorry..., that's how we role here on [PDF].

As I stated earlier, I don't support anyone is in reference to Political Party. I'd prefer Martial Law.

Showbaz making a show where ever he gos. This should be the tip of the iceberg in regards to public sentiment.

Correction above statement stated

"Do no rise your voice when Prophet Mohammad is talking in presence of group or person , not after their departure"

It did not state if you see a criminal gang in front of you not mob them !!
Speaking against Corruption and Evil is encouraged in Islam

If I see Nawaz Shaif will Punch him in his fat stomach

Lanati is the family and families hungry for power and sucking Muslim blood

Last edited:
Mr Moderator what was owner of ARY Salman Iqbal doing in Russia. This was Halal visit I think. PTI was doing all the dirty work behind the scenes and people will realize this after some time or years also. Now they think PTI is some savior lol. They are in for a big surprise and you can start my ban proceedings lol since our views are different.

image.png
Lolz i dont know what was the purpose of bringing salman iqbal but i know for sure he is one of the most richest business man jn Pakistan and can do sich small trip on his own unlike the servants and petty person SS was taking with him ... Stop critisozo g everything ... media is very small portion of total business of salman iqbal

Back
Top Bottom