What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

This is not good. PTI supporters should restrain themselves from doing this in a holy place like this!
How do you know they are PTI supporters. Any self respecting Pakistani who doesn't have the taste for haram would and ought to condemn these thieves where ever and when ever they encounter them. And if IK engages in the same looting, he ought to receive the same treatment.

Correction above statement stated

"Do no rise your voice when Prophet Mohammad is talking in presence of group or person , not after their departure"

It did not state if you see a criminal gang in front of you not mob them !!
Speaking against Corruption and Evil is encouraged in Islam

If I see Nawaz Shaif will Punch him in his fat stomach
Mere bhai roza rasool SAW kay pas b apni awazain nahi bhuland karni chahiye ye gunaah hai aur agar lougon nay esa kiya hai unhay tauba karni chahiye..

FRc6UJRXwAEqt9h

LOL what are you waiting for? Get on to streets!!!

and How lanati you have to be swearing in Makkah Madinh instead of doing ibadat.
I believe you have to be the biggest lanati to know one is a confirmed thief and you still defend them.

LOL PTI's desperate measures. Can anyone find Sabir Shakir in crowd? He is also in SA. :laugh:

Kab baray hon gy ye bachay? You are there for ibadat and should ignore him.

Now slaves of IK with 0 IQ will assume I support other party.

No one needs to be a slave to not assume but know you lack anything on the upstairs department.
And provided your account is new, so you must be one of those Maryam cell fellas who got banned before and is now back to be an asshole again.

To put it in Prespective

Most of Musjid Al Nabwai was part of city the actual home of prophet was very small

So considering that Dynamics the Culprits were walking in Old Riyasat e Madina '

And Residents of New Riyasat e medina took care of business

The crooks need to know time is up !!!

Shaitan ki Beti

Smiling when people are calling her a Choor
lanati.png

Last edited:
The defenders of chor are suddenly bringing up quranic verses to defend the ultimate zillat in medina. I wonder what happens to those Quranic verses when they are looting the money of the public or not paying for their crimes or not attending their court dates? Oh I know, they are replaced by bughaz e Imran. Anything to justify the traitors and looters, that is new.

I believe you have to be the biggest lanati to know one is a confirmed thief and you still defend them.

PTI cabinet was full of thieves.

You are Slave of IK
I also like how everyone and their cat always castigate the previous government by stating, IK cabinet was full of thieves. Even these douchebags cant say he is corrupt. Hats of to your kapttan.

LOL PTI's desperate measures. Can anyone find Sabir Shakir in crowd? He is also in SA. :laugh:

Kab baray hon gy ye bachay? You are there for ibadat and should ignore him.

Now slaves of IK with 0 IQ will assume I support other party.
Its ok lol, dont want to waste time here also . I dont have time everyday like farigh PTI supporters. They are job less or some teens with too much free time in their hands.

@waz @Jango Looks like Maryam Nawaz is spending money on hiring and sending new slaves in this forum.
There are a few others very recently made accounts who are using the exact same language.

Back
Top Bottom