What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Well feel free to run a trial. The burden of proof would be on you.

BTW Mushy could not do it, IK could not do it. But you think that you can do it? Go ahead then.
See this is the problem in pmln supporter. I have not a single issue implementing this even on Imran khan and found guilty cut his hands.

No matter what, we will be asked if we follow Sharia or not. Its a law from ALLAH and Muhammad (P.B.U.H) said even his own daughter Hazrat Fatima (R.A) comitted this sin same punishment would be for her.

So stop spreading what happened outside the Masjid Nabwi (P.B.U.H) its pmln govt ask them to implement sharia laws.

And whenever people see General Raheel Sharif in public here they flock to greet him. Take pictures with him because he has great respect among Pakistanis. In their case when Pakistanis treat them bad they all become PTI workers.
Ironically, it was General Raheel who didn’t allow Khan to succeed despite pressure tactics during Azaadi March in 2014 as General Raheel cooperated with Nawaz Sharif. Khan was denied gift.

Then he met Bajwa. And honeymoon began and now it is over. And it is bajwa they hate the most when they should be hating General Raheel or both equally. 🤣

it was a wrong move by PTI, Saudi Arabia is a Monarchy state not democratic or whatever, they don’t believe anything but their own rules and I am afraid someone have to pay the price. If even this is some out side religious place may be punishment different but on Roza e Rasool SAW………
Let’s see the out come should be seen very clearly and loudly.

You are talking about a time of constitutional crisis, not a line dividing two farmers' land. I wish you'd be less facetious.
I'm talking about billions of taxpayer money being embezzled. But sure, maybe not a week, or two, or a month, or two, or a year, or two ... when exactly should we expect justice?

Perhaps overcome your bias to at least recognize that the judicial system has extended every possible 'courtesy' and advantage to those whose servants have billions in their accounts and cannot account for their assets.

View attachment 839058
We'll remember this.

It was planned & we will not forget this.

You are talking about a time of constitutional crisis, not a line dividing two farmers' land. I wish you'd be less facetious.
You started this by the way dont be innocent. You guys started inside the mosque of AL Haram and maryam said this is justify so stop crying crocodile tears

1- No more question about Supreme court fiasco
Talking about Saqib Nisar here, I presume? Or are you talking about a time of constitutional crisis created by sore loser club?
2- No more question about court cases against PML
You mean all those which were instigated by NAB, ANF, etc...? Yeah what about them? They all fizzled because there was absolutely nothing in them. Despite all the resources that PTI government brought to bear, all those cases flopped because there was no evidence. Even the mere allegations were laughable. SKA was asked why did he not use LPG terminal for LNG & this was made into a case. Rana Sanaullah was accused of transporting heroine but the evidence was not there. Hanif Abbassi was embroiled in ephedrine case & sent to jail at midnight just so that Sheikh Rasheed could have an easy time in his absence. Guess what? There was absolutely no evidence. It was a clear case of malafide. You want more?
3- No more questions about illegal vote influencing
RTS?
4- No more questions about fugitive Nawaz
Judge Arshad Malik.
Every thing under the carpet
Nope, Its all out there. Its just that youthias can not see it for the love of IK.
Not focusing on their crimes and feeling remorse they want the average person to feel guilty for showing their anger against them
A planned mob is not an average person. An average person can not even recognize Shahzain Bugti in public. You really think that the hooligans were regular public?

BTW, on the subject of constitutional crisis - the petition on declaring lotas disqualified was before the Supreme Court prior to the SC taking up the Speakers decision on the No Confidence Motion.

From a constitutional perspective, the disqualification of lotas should have been decided prior to any decision on holding the vote of no confidence, since the disqualification of lotas could have had a direct impact on the Vote of No Confidence - unless of course the Supreme Court somehow already knew that the VoNC outcome was a foregone conclusion and was ordered to rule a particular way.

But as we can see, there is still no ruling on the disqualification of lotas.

How do you know that the money they are spending is ill-gotten?
My dear retired mod, how many times out of ten is lavish spending fair earned, especially given the kind explanations these people have about their standard of living ( e.g. jaddi pushti ameer, gifts from who knows where, TTs etc)

I started this? When did I start this?

BTW, it was wrong then. It is wrong now. Except what happened yesterday was planned.
If it was wrong which is inside the mosque.then you should stop supporting your wrong leader maryam pmln and even ask pmln govt to implement sharia law in Pakistan no matter what cost would be but since they are ghulam of west they wouldnt implement Islamic sharia laws.

Back
Top Bottom