What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

You and @VCheng really need to tell us where the Sharif's find these chokidar's and chaprassi's that have billions in their accounts.

The rest of us Pakistanis would like to hire some of them too.

I would rather have the prosecution authority present their evidence in a court of law and follow due process in proving their case. So please tell us what happened to these accounts and their owners and beneficiaries, as well as the funds so identified.

Just because he predicted it, doesn't mean he planned it.
I'll predict here and now that if that cabal comes to London they will get exactly the same treatment.
Does that mean that I would have planned it?
Predicted... LOL.

Jehangir Cheeku was the mastermind. He left for 'Umrah' 3/4 days ago. He is in the video & his name can be heard uttered by some gleeful youthia. He can be seen in the video too. Predicted my .....

That was another attempt to disrupt a constitutional process. Did any PTI MNA vote? NO. So the reference is moot. Also, it is perfectly permissible for an MNA to go against party, they have to face the disciplinary process in the aftermath. Its not as though coalition partners & independents sell their souls to PTI. If an MNA can not dissent, then the set-up is rigged. That is the point that you conveniently forget. Do I need to remind you how often members of parliament & congress in mature democracies dissent against their own parties? What you are preaching is a gospel of dictatorship.

A sitting PM can not illegally avoid constitutional process of VoNC. This happens all over the world & Pakistan is no exception despite all the futile protestations from Insafis.

Self-serving logic that has already been confronted above.

None needed now. The whole point is moot. No PTI MNA voted for VoNC.
Whether any PTI MNA voted or not is irrelevant - unless of course you're saying that the Supreme Court somehow already knew how the VoNC would play out and that the votes of the lotas would not be required or would not play a role.

If the dismissal of the vote of no confidence presented a constitutional crisis, then the status of the vote of political defectors becomes a critical question that needs to be decided prior to a vote of no confidence taking place since the votes of political defectors could be critical in the outcome of a VoNC,

So no, the question of the status of political defectors is still critical to the any VoNC, except to those who want to cover up Bajwa's conspiracy to overthrow the PTI government through political and judicial machinations.

Now its good that you have mentioned Inside Madina/Makkah rather than saying Inside Masjid Nabwi(P.B.U.H) that was all my point was.

Giving wrong description and spreading it like our media is doing is totally wrong and should be condemn same as these acts done by ppl outside of the mosque.
I cannot comment on the medias but since it was pre planned as mentioned by @Chak Bamu then PTI must carry the blame collectively for using Makkah/Madinah as the platform to stir the pot unnecessarily.

I would rather have the prosecution authority present their evidence in a court of law and follow due process in proving their case. So please tell us what happened to these accounts and their owners and beneficiaries, as well as the funds so identified.
Again, ask the courts that continue to offer adjournment after adjournment and delay after delay when it comes to passing judgement on corruption cases against the PMLN and PPP leadership.

View attachment 839058
We'll remember this.

It was planned & we will not forget this.
All political leaders need to realise the statements they make influences their followers and they start to act upon it. In the future they should be very careful. If protesting and chanting slogans against PMLN is ok then everyday their will be protests in Masjid Nabawai, people will protests against PTI, it will become a trend and Muslims other than Pakistanis will also start to protest and chant slogans.

Intelligent people would say leave the holy lands out of it. Plus we all know master Saudi Arabia will strictly punish these people and no Pakistani political leader will help them

You started this by the way dont be innocent. You guys started inside the mosque of AL Haram and maryam said this is justify so stop crying crocodile tears

Some context.

It was an isolated incident. The person who posted this was responding to a now-deleted tweet by a youthan (Safina Khan, a self-styled journalist & ardent IK fan). So we do not know why this tweet was posted. But yes, Maryam should not have RTed it. This is clearly wrong & condemnable. I saw this back in the day & immediately disliked it.

Again, ask the courts that continue to offer adjournment after adjournment and delay after delay when it comes to passing judgement on corruption cases against the PMLN and PPP leadership.

Look at it this way: the same courts and their lengthy processes would apply to any efforts by PDM to prosecute PTI leaders for any allegations. Summary justice may feel good, but it is truly a double edged sword that one day can be wielded by the other party. We must always insist on due process of law for all concerned, no matter who or what is in power. After all, the courts cannot all be in one camp, for surely the other parties have powerful connections inside them too. How can it be claimed to be one-sided only?

I cannot comment on the medias but since it was pre planned as mentioned by @Chak Bamu then PTI must carry the blame collectively for using Makkah/Madinah as the platform to stir the pot unnecessarily.
No one can preplan such things there is no evidence at all. There were videos posted by pashtoon ppl that they did this by themselves. PMLn just looking to hide face that it was not common people but it was indeed common pakistani ppl.

Does your Chapprassi have billions in his accounts, like the Sharif's you so ardently defend?
This is neither here nor there. All you know is hearsay.

IK & Arif Alvi were behind the PTV attack & were the accused in the case. What happened despite clear evidence? At least the trial ran with lame prosecution. But you lot do not see that they did anything wrong.

In this case, if the charges are proven then certainly let the law take its course. But you have no independent knowledge apart from ARY broadcasts. Take that to the court.

Guest do come to our homes. And by God not all of them are angels. But we don't allow any disrespectful behaviour towards them in our home no matter how vile the guest is. But.......

Back
Top Bottom