What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Following due process in the courts is the responsibility of the prosecuting authority, not the public, and equally against all alleged offenders, not just the ones that happen to be selected for prosecution under a particular government.
The prosecuting authority can do nothing when the judges are either sold out, incompetent or under the influence of the Establishment and continue to delay cases year after year to benefit the accused PMLN & PPP leadership.

The prosecuting authority can lay out a great case with damning evidence, and the judge/judges can still take a decision that smacks of bias.

Take this case in the US for example:

Widespread outrage has erupted over a California judge’s decision to give a former Stanford University swimmer a six-month jail sentence for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman. Critics are blasting the decision as far too lenient.

Prosecutors had asked that Brock Turner be sentenced to six years in prison for the January 2015 assault

Some context.

It was an isolated incident. The person who posted this was responding to a now-deleted tweet by a youthan (Safina Khan, a self-styled journalist & ardent IK fan). So we do not know why this tweet was posted. But yes, Maryam should not have RTed it. This is clearly wrong & condemnable. I saw this back in the day & immediately disliked it.
It ran on geo news as well. So we all are condemning this act done by people and also correcting that this is not happened inside the Mosque Nabwi (P.B.U.H).
how hard is to understand this?

No one can preplan such things there is no evidence at all. There were videos posted by pashtoon ppl that they did this by themselves. PMLn just looking to hide face that it was not common people but it was indeed common pakistani ppl.
It cannot be coincident from issuing these remarks and now you have overblown incident causing disturbances to make fully use of the intended opportunity.

If not pre-planned, then imranistan intended disturbance incident on purpose.

Laughable logic. You think all the people who use luxuries are necessarily corrupt? I stayed in a luxury hotel during Hajj. Am I corrupt?

Get out of here.
And would you be comfortable with these people may be sponsoring your next holy trip, do you trust their source of wealth?? Will you put the acceptance of your Hajj on the line with this??

The prosecuting authority can do nothing when the judges are either sold out, incompetent or under the influence of the Establishment and continue to delay cases year after year to benefit the accused PMLN & PPP leadership.

So you mean to imply that judges are ALL sold out to only one camp, and the other side has no powerful connections to them via family and other means of patronage? Pakistani society is more complex than that, surely.

Look at it this way: the same courts and their lengthy processes would apply to any efforts by PDM to prosecute PTI leaders for any allegations.
That would only be the case if the judicial system was not compromised in favor of the PDM leadership and under the influence of the Army.

No one can preplan such things there is no evidence at all. There were videos posted by pashtoon ppl that they did this by themselves. PMLn just looking to hide face that it was not common people but it was indeed common pakistani ppl.

If I was there I would have done the same, A chor is a chor and must be exposed.

So you mean to imply that judges are ALL sold out to only one camp, and the other side has no powerful connections to them via family and other means of patronage? Pakistani society is more complex than that, surely.
See my previous response - and the fact that adjournments keep on occurring in these cases does indicate that a large part of the judicial system is compromised one way or another.

The prosecuting authority can lay out a great case with damning evidence, and the judge/judges can still take a decision that smacks of bias.

Take this case in the US for example:

Widespread outrage has erupted over a California judge’s decision to give a former Stanford University swimmer a six-month jail sentence for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman. Critics are blasting the decision as far too lenient.

Prosecutors had asked that Brock Turner be sentenced to six years in prison for the January 2015 assault

ARY blacking out coverage of disrespect aur kehtay hain hum haq aur sach k saath hain. Munafiq ARY

They uploaded one video encouraging this shameful act but after backlash they are just blacking out lol

Plan Failed Big Time lol

Fair enough. I'll delete my post now.
Thanks.

Though would like to point out one thing.
Time of Nikah/Umrah of newly wed & that of IK's visit were about 5-6 days apart.
~18-Oct-2021 Nikah -vs- 23-Oct-2021 IK visit to Saudia

Nikah was on 12-Rabi-ul-Awal = 18-Oct-2021

1651237680321.png

GEO may? have deliberately decided to post about it on 24-Oct (6 days later) at the time of IK's visit to paint it as if two events happened simultaneously.

1651238204285.png

12-Rabi-ul-Awal = 18-Oct
1651238356064.png

While IK visit was on 23-Oct-2021:
1651239417792.png

(source)
1651238631844.png

Back
Top Bottom