What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

All the PMLN ministers are coming up with press conferences to talk about this issue. They are making tall claims and cashing on this as after a long time, they thought they can use this to go against PTI.

Causing disturbance in Makkah and Madinah are offence as Pakistanis that resides in Makkah/Madinah have no business getting involved in the politics that has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia or granted access visa to pay at Makkah and Madinah doesn’t invite disturbance whatsoever since Makkah and Madina are under the jurisdiction of Saudi Arabia which has nothing to do with Pakistan and its democratic elected governments.

To voice the grievances against Pakistani government for Pakistan related issues , Pakistan is right platform for that. Not Saudi Arabia that doesn’t have any jurisdiction over Pakistan.

Wrong platform in wrong nation at the wrong time with limited granted visa access that doesn’t allow you to cause disturbance invites stricter punishment and can be deemed as foreign threat. Saudi Arabia will deem whatever it is necessary to ensure the disturbance doesn’t happen again.

Religion aside;

Since you are justifying the motives, then religion aside, they are under the jurisdiction of Saudi Arabia and any sentence laid out by Saudi Arabia will be carried strictly as possible. Only Pakistanis those who are involved are responsible for their own deeds. And this doesn’t charter under the responsibility of Pakistan government. I hope Imran Khan is generous enough to pay the fines for his loyal supporters.
No video/confirmation of anyone capture by saudia only media reporting like 115 arrested by 24 news, samaa , geo all sold out channels.

Saudi Arabia ko badua dehngay? Little more clarification would needed. It is not Pakistan where you can host party days and nights goes unscathed. It is Saudi Arabia and they already have reputations for being stricter with the laws.

Makkah and Madinah are special moments to pray at and only few are blessed to go there. Those who pursued political interests may have lacked insight in the long run and possibly cost their opportunity to pray at Makkah and Madinah again never mind the big fines and imprisonment for time being.

Is Imran khan willing to pay big fines for his loyal followers?

No video/confirmation of anyone capture by saudia only media reporting like 115 arrested by 24 news, samaa , geo all sold out channels.
I hope it is rumour and not true. Otherwise, they are in for long haul. And Imran khan better be ready to shell out big cashes to pay the fines for his loyal fans.

Rumor has it, this filth is staying at five star, Dar Al Iman Intercontinental hotel. They have booked the entire 8th floor, which includes luxury suites. I dont think they care the common pakistani hates them and calls them names when they enjoy their ill gotten wealth, or luxury afforded to them by pakistani taxpayers.

Why PML associates are coming on , promoting verses

Well It's part of Strategy to confuses the masses divide and conquer
Trying to leverage the religious group and weaken their support for Imran Khan

It is Campaign they are running , the campaign is create a split in Imran Khan Support group

And put certain demographics with them they will place there handful of influencers in religious side upfront for this mission

1- No more question about Supreme court fiasco
2- No more question about court cases against PML
3- No more questions about illegal vote influencing
4- No more questions about fugitive Nawaz

Every thing under the carpet

Not focusing on their crimes and feeling remorse they want the average person to feel guilty for showing their anger against them

Last edited:
Talking of good old biases
Is there any evidence that ex-husband was with them?
I have tried to look up but couldn't find any.
Care to share anything to support your claim?
If you don't then I'll report your post.
Though the news item does not list the names of people at the wedding. I would find it hard to believe that the father would not be there. I've read tweets, but I can not give you a solid reference that specifically says so.

You called out my assumption & I can not provide something better than the news story above. I think my anger & bias got the better of me. I should have been more careful regarding the claim about Khawar Maneka.

Rumor has it, this filth is staying at five star, Dar Al Iman Intercontinental hotel. They have booked the entire 8th floor, which includes luxury suites. I dont think they care the common pakistani hates them and calls them names when they enjoy their ill gotten wealth, or luxury afforded to them by pakistani taxpayers.
How do you know that the money they are spending is ill-gotten?

No. IK ko.
I see. Thanks for clarification. Not necessary badua needed.. It wasn’t khan who did it. It is those imranistan who did it.

If khan asks them to commit suicide, will they do it? They have brains to use, think and reason.

Imran khan is minding his own business in Makkah/Madinah judging by circulated pictures. It is imranistan who caused disturbance.

what about نبیﷺ نے چور کے ہاتھ کاٹنے کا حکم دیا.

yeh bholain hai, islamic ahkaam bholay hain , ALLAH ka qanoon o nizam bholay hain bas sara zoor dosri cheezo per hai.
Well feel free to run a trial. The burden of proof would be on you.

BTW Mushy could not do it, IK could not do it. But you think that you can do it? Go ahead then.

The day something very similar happens to Mr Bajwa so that he is Humiliated in public, I will thank God and I will try my best to help as many as poor as possible in Pakistan.
And whenever people see General Raheel Sharif in public here they flock to greet him. Take pictures with him because he has great respect among Pakistanis. In their case when Pakistanis treat them bad they all become PTI workers.

An interesting comment, given that NAB had virtually unfettered powers to follow up on exPMIK's promise to bring back the looted billions. What became of those efforts?
Ask the courts that have to provide speedy justice and can convene immediately on a weekend, hold regular hearings over the Speaker's decisions and issue a judgment in less than a week, but provide adjournment after adjournment, bail after bail and delay after delay (lasting for years now) on corruption cases against the PMLN & PPP leadership.

When all the dust had settled and the rhetoric is forgotten, what will be remembered is the epic chhitrol these thieves and traitors received at the hands of the Pakistani public whom they have wronged and abused for generations.
1651236733682.png

We'll remember this.

It was planned & we will not forget this.

Ask the courts that have to provide speedy justice and can convene immediately on a weekend, hold regular hearings over the Speaker's decisions and issue a judgment in less than a week, but provide adjournment after adjournment, bail after bail and delay after delay (lasting for years now) on corruption cases against the PMLN & PPP leadership.
You are talking about a time of constitutional crisis, not a line dividing two farmers' land. I wish you'd be less facetious.

Back
Top Bottom