What's new

People chanting CHOR CHOR on shahbaz sharif at masjid e nabvi

Reaction is a consequence of same bunch of shaitaan politicians dishonouring their sacred oath for over thirty years.

The reaction is understandable and predictable to anyone that has a basic knowledge of history. Europeans progressed after they were successful in hanging corrupt and self-centred leadership from phansi ka phanda. And so did the Chinese. Pakistanis on the other hand are only resorting to mild and inoffensive naara baazi.

The road to travel still remains very far.

Has the nation actually woken up and become intolerant to corruption?

Talking of good old biases
Is there any evidence that ex-husband was with them?
I have tried to look up but couldn't find any.
Care to share anything to support your claim?
If you don't then I'll report your post.

And no, this is not Maneka, he was Counsel General in Saudia Shehryar Akbar Khan.
View attachment 839000View attachment 839003 View attachment 839004

Would appreciate evidence in support of other claims as well, "wedding of a child of her's" and "wife's family" . . . etc. But 1st the ex-husband claim please.

Your time starts ,,, NOW . . .
He is a paid propagandist working for PMLN, I will suggest not to waste your time with him, he is here to do his job. I have him in my ignore list, you should do the same :D

Yes, the same billions the Establishment did everything it could to undermine the recovery of.

An interesting comment, given that NAB had virtually unfettered powers to follow up on exPMIK's promise to bring back the looted billions. What became of those efforts?

Just like the the economic failures were all blamed on previous governments to cover up the lack of any real progress, funny how the lack of any meaningful recoveries of these fabled billions is now being blamed on the establishment, of all things.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest, dare I say it?

Last edited:
Pakistanis won't do that to him or any other ranking officer, we are not retarded patwaris. And even if he gets swarmed be in public, he has shown in past that he can take criticism on the chin and respond in a dignified manner. The whole situation would turn into a big  Bajwa panchayat...😄😁
Recent demonstrations have shown that imranistan are fast becoming retarded patwaris on the dangerous levels. 😳

For those thinking resisting corruption in or around a mosque is not okay should look at this
View attachment 838994
Both are difference since Palestine is matter of occupation issues where their mosques are in danger. They are doing everything to protect the mosques and mark their survival.

Whereas masjid in Madina is not in danger so why the necessary demonstration when you have the whole nation of Pakistan to host dharna and do what you like.

Makkah and Madina belong to the authorities and they will determine which is acceptable as Pakistanis are foreign in Saudi Arabia who either lives there or granted access-visa do pray there.

You don’t get visa to cause disturbance especially in Makkah and Madinah. Laws are strict in Saudi Arabia for the reasons.

Nobody would deny the abject sorrow condition of the system in Pakistan but anarchy would prove to be more extreme injustice to the common people, a dead end to any road leading anywhere to nowhere.
I agree but I think at this point the common man wonders if he agrees with you.

yeah should leave the forum.

Same area, different slogan, nawaz sharif zindabad, shahbaz sharif zindabad ab sahi hai??
You can say Imran Khan zindabad as long as there is no disturbance.

You can’t disturb others from praying. That is main issues. People are in those places for praying. No hate speech nor any provoke of any kind since they should be discouraged especially at Holy places.

Do not raise ur voice above the Prophet SAW voice can be extended to do not call thieves as thieves outside the mosque and when the Prophet SAW is gone 1400 years ago??? Do mullahs have comprehension problem or they intentionally misquote hadiths?
I was just trying to explain why some people extend that to the mosque as well. I have been getting these WhatsApp msgs quoting surah hujrat saying it is forbidden to raise your voice in the holy mosque. No the ayats are actually in context of raising your voice over the Prophet’s (SAW). It could have been anywhere. People just use that to also cover the Holy Mosque since he is buried there.

The beggars give them a guarantee that they will never buy cheap oil from Russia. What do you expect.

I think raising the voice against tyranny and those who steal public money is a sin ??? ..... i thought that is the first duty of momin.
Of course it is.
Everything else is deflection.

When all the dust had settled and the rhetoric is forgotten, what will be remembered is the epic chhitrol these thieves and traitors received at the hands of the Pakistani public whom they have wronged and abused for generations.

Back
Top Bottom