What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

Yups, happened way before Mushy. As a matter of fact Mushy even tried to push

They can house a whole brigade there my friend. It's actually 4 sqKm in size! :D

Aero is right!!!
@Aeronaut

Enh..did you say 4 sq. km, umm bro isn't that actually enough to house a damn cavalry squad too, hell you might end up with a Brigade combat team in there and still have space for the usual embassy kiosk and what not. Why did you allow them to do this again? Still Brigade or Division, are they planning to wish away the PA and the grease-ball Tind (he is more devious than the yanks, you gotta agree on that, he just doesn't have the guns to back him)?

Last edited by a moderator:
The recommendations were from the Saudi's and their accomplice was the masterful Nawaz tinda! :D

Did you know, the unofficial (black) budget for the compound is 1B+, that too from 1990's estimates!!!!

Enh..did you say 4 sq. km, umm bro isn't that actually enough to house a damn cavalry squad too, hell you might end up with a Brigade combat team in there and still have space for the usual embassy kiosk and what not. Why did you allow them to do this again? Still Brigade or Division, are they planning to wish away the PA and the grease-ball Tind (he is more devious than the yanks, you gotta agree on that, he just doesn't have the guns to back him)?

The recommendations were from the Saudi's and their accomplice was the masterful Nawaz tinda! :D

Did you know, the unofficial (black) budget for the compound is 1B+, that too from 1990's estimates!!!!

Tind is Tind, cannot be helped.

BUT WHY? Matlab what's the concrete plan- what they will spawn more disco maulvis in there- like a production line? :undecided:

@balixd Well why is it being built? What's the gameplan? Generally if I see the yanks build big I just write it off as compensating for some congenital defect.

They won't be able to do sh*t. Heaviest installation of our SIGNIT ops are concentrated all around there. We have them effectively pigeonholed there! :D

Tind is Tind, cannot be helped.

BUT WHY? Matlab what's the concrete plan- what they will spawn more disco maulvis in there- like a production line? :undecided:

1383671_662963887081969_1598212614_n.jpg

1378825_662963983748626_1018283430_n.jpg

Visit the diplomatic enclave and you will come across a huge looming 8 story structure that is the new US embassy. The building is currently under construction and is going to be the world’s largest embassy. Under the newly approved Floor Area Ratio (FAR), the CDA has allowed construction over an area of 1.73 million sq ft while the allowable FAR area is 5.627 sq ft.

1391702_662963943748630_1790780475_n.jpg

The structure is a nuclear safe fortress, with blast proof walls. It will accommodate more than 5000 people at a time while housing up to 1000 armed/unarmed vehicles. If as the purpose of the embassy is to connect with the people of Pakistan then Washington needs to reconsider its policy, as these new structures cut off the diplomats from the rest of the world. The height of the building is another cause for apprehension as it will allow surveillance of the surrounding area. All in all, the question arises that why is an impenetrable structure being built on the land of Pakistan?

Has anyone objected to the construction or have they all been silenced? Are we susceptible to an attack from the inside now? And most importantly why is such a building required?

1374742_662963543748670_969463648_n.jpg

1374350_662963673748657_117006999_n.jpg

1380516_662963793748645_1398382400_n.jpg

Pentagon 2 in Pakistan | PakIdeology

Well, consider the scenario where we are threatened by the US, for any reason. Is it not always better to have.....hostages??

Dilli, edit post # 196. Remove the mid para!
@Dillinger

@Capt.Popeye, same request. Edit your post # 203 (my quote)

back in 99 I was still a kid, I went with my father to french embassy a lot of times and around the block there used to be an office for international drilling company - father worked their.....so yes i am familiar with the terrain.

@Dillinger - as i said yesterday if one goes around the back side of Diplomatic Enclave through 3rd Avencue one can get a picture-
Word has it they have built up dedicated sections for centeral agency, dea to defence agency - so my dear as aero said its not only looking over pakistan - but the whole region
Yups, happened way before Mushy.

They can house a whole brigade there my friend. It's actually 4 sqKm in size! :D

Aero is right!!!
@Aeronaut

Nopes. It was the Egyptian embassy! The road leading to alloted land of new US Embassy was always cordoned off. Even before 1996!
no no there was blast at the corner of French embassy or bid to blew it up was foiled...

Pentagon 2 Islamabad, USA’s New Headquarter in Pakistan
1609900_804764692886323_1722290471_n.jpg

Pentagon 2 Now in Islamabad, USA’s New Headquarter in Pakistan

Feb 6th, 2014

US embassy stands upon large and extensive land area in the political closed society of the capital city of the country, Islamabad. The embassy is drudgery, having capacity to provide accommodation to more than five
thousand people while tanks can also be placed within the premises.

Thousand armed and unarmed vehicles can also be placed in the consulate.
Three helipads are being constructed at the place, where small planes can also land at time of emergency.

According to CDA, land region of approximately two million square feet have been assign to the US embassy for the expansion of their new consulate in the capital city, Islamabad.

On visit to the highly protected area of the city, a gigantic building configuration based on eight storeys would come into view in front of you. The embassy is careful to be the biggest in the middle of the US consulates present in the region of the globe.

The building is under construction at the moment.CDA has owned the land covering area of 1.73 million square feet according to the Floor Area Ratio (FAR) to the US embassy for the manufacturing while area of 5.627 square feet only is allowed according to the official boundaries.

The building under construction is said to be blasts proof and nuclear protected.

This fresh embassy does not give the picture of less than a pentagon.The stature of the building, secured construction, considerable wide land space in a diplomatic area of the country’s capital city provides increase to a number of doubts and questions.

Islamabad - US Embassy - Render - JUN 2013 - 01.jpg

Islamabad_3_PRELIM.jpg

pentagon-in-pakistan-1.jpg

Last edited:
$tupid subject line.

USA embassies in specific countries are large and imposing.

Take the case of Germany..

Back
Top Bottom