What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

Huge facilities, no go areas, bunkers, lots of accommodation etc etc....these are not normal embassies - would be interesting to know the reason for such facilities. any ideas Srini?

They want to continue the black ops in the name of WOT.

Before the arrival of USA into Afghanistan, Taliban are and Pakistan sponsored terrorists are confined to some areas. But after the start of WOT the whole region has become terror infested. It is like trying to put off the fires with Gasoline. The intentions of USA who came here to stop terror must be doubted since terrorism only went upwards claiming more lives.

Countries like India, China and Pakistan must have understanding between each other, otherwise some terror strikes(done to destabilize this region) may lead to misunderstanding and war between Asian nations.

LOL China is not India get that straight in your head first then talk. You obviously have no idea that China is not a third world hole like India. India has zero thermonuclear warheads and no functional ballistic missile except for Privthi. China has 3000 nuclear warheads on the most advanced ballistic missiles in the world.
@jaibi Now what :lol:
@HongWu actually china has 3001 nukes and the biggest one is in your a$$. It launches megafarts. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
And do not think I want nuclear war .But I am telling you the obvious that nuclear war is considered survivable and winnable by the Russians and Americans. Even some Chinese generals think like that ,but they expect death of 400-700 million Chinese people in war with America.
Yes a nuclear war is definitely winnable. Using our 3000 nuclear warhead arsenal would allow China to finally put down India permanently and occupy Assam and other northeast states. China will also be able to finish off Japan, Vietnam and Philippines and occupy their territory too. The loss of some lives is insignificant compared to the spoils of our victory.

LOL China is not India get that straight in your head first then talk. You obviously have no idea that China is not a third world hole like India. India has zero thermonuclear warheads and no functional ballistic missile except for Privthi. China has 3000 nuclear warheads on the most advanced ballistic missiles in the world.

What're you talking about? Everyone including your Premier knows that China doesn't have any nuclear weapons :/

You would be ok to prove a point to some Indian and put scores of your people at risk? Seems illogical to me.

He addressed me in my post, let me answer him.

@jaibi Now what :lol:
@HongWu actually china has 3001 nukes and the biggest one is in your a$$. It launches megafarts. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes a nuclear war is definitely winnable. Using our 3000 nuclear warhead arsenal would allow China to finally put down India permanently and occupy Assam and other northeast states. China will also be able to finish off Japan, Vietnam and Philippines and occupy their territory too. The loss of some lives is insignificant compared to the spoils of our victory.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

He addressed me in my post, let me answer him.

You are most welcome to respond him, I just mentioned you since you did mention me and asked me to restrain.

One advice - don't answer him, I am still repenting ;)

Black ops...as in? they are on the hunt for AQ - Pakistan is the most important base for AQ.

Yet we have handed more AQ operatives than the entire world combined since 2001 the beginning of the War against Terror - anything to dispute that ?

Well then.
i guess bombs are about to be dropped soon....

guess i'll be signing up for mars....

Yet we have handed more AQ operatives than the entire world combined since 2001 the beginning of the War against Terror - anything to dispute that ?

secur, what were they doing there in the first place?

secur, what were they doing there in the first place?

Have you not read history from the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan ? Or I am again talking to a person who thinks that it all started with the rise of Taliban with the support of Pakistan without understanding why Islamabad chose that path and not from dirty cold war politics ? Someone who thinks that the Lion of Panjsher was an angel and only the Taliban were cruel and barbaric ? Selective history is no good , that much I can assure you . Even the Americans supported the same people under a different name at one time for its interests , forget the tinny Pakistan .

now we know why they have got mushrikana lanat on their faces......you work for mushriks you start looking like a mushrik,,,plain and simple,,,,no rocket science involved.....

you sold us man,,,,see were have you brought us,,,,chairman CDA,and CDA surveyors,,all of you,,,,you sold the poor man's land without taking his consent...all of you involved should be tried.

this complex is big enough to even house mini stealth helicopters and jet packs,,which they might smuggle in in parts,,,who knows,,,they might be building brothels and night clubs in the embassy compound too to cater the mushrikana activities of their staff......just like sometime ago they invited some gays from india to their embassy and held a party for them.

Have you not read history from the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan ? Or I am again talking to a person who thinks that it all started with the rise of Taliban with the support of Pakistan without understanding why Islamabad chose that path and not from dirty cold war politics ? Someone who thinks that the Lion of Panjsher was an angel and only the Taliban were cruel and barbaric ? Selective history is no good , that much I can assure you . Even the Americans supported the same people under a different name at one time for its interests , forget the tinny Pakistan .

I don't have any apprehensions of the era of the soviets. they served their purpose, pure politick. The point being once their use was complete, they should have been either assimilated or pushed over to the Afghan border or eliminated. Instead, they were reared and allowed to grow and worse allowed to recruit pakistani youth. the result of which is being seen in ongoing operations.

I don't have any apprehensions of the era of the soviets. they served their purpose, pure politick. The point being once their use was complete, they should have been either assimilated or pushed over to the Afghan border or eliminated. Instead, they were reared and allowed to grow and worse allowed to recruit pakistani youth. the result of which is being seen in ongoing operations.

Why not ? :D Pakistan's biggest blunder was the participation in the war of two superpowers , we had nothing to fear from the Soviets nor anything to gain from the war . Whatever happened afterwards , was just a cause and effect thingy , the chain reaction had started and the new breed of ideologically motivated terrorists weren't that easy to handle and control any longer . Think of it , the " Commander of the Faithful " imported a whole modified ideology to rally the support for the Jihad against Godless infidels , what were the consequences going to be for the nation , the tolerant fabric of Pakistani society was torn apart and the extremism grew since then . Pakistan tried its best to bring peace though to Afghanistan , in Peshawar's declaration , read a little about it . But the nation that had been fighting for the last 200 years was to continue the same , nothing could change that . Bring in the " complicated geopolitics " and different countries supporting different groups , more or less the same in their ambitions of controlling Kabul and MO's and you can understand why we chose to support Taliban .

People forget that Pakistan was also trying to broker a deal between mullah Omar and Ahmed shah?who also agreed but was later killed by Alqaeda? also the NA wasnt/isn't an angel... and probably has committed more war crimes than the Taliban...people like do stem orr Ahmed shah arent exactly held in high esteem by the pashtun majority ... but who cares.. now that they have sided with NATO to fight their common nemises... while the Taliban who once were said to have the similar values,morals,principles.. as americas founding fathers have now suddenly become savages n whatnot...

Back
Top Bottom