What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

It was more than that .They never liked the growing population of India according to my father ,who was working in IB.Hell,IB was lucky it was trained by soviets. Thats why India is still one.

I do have some high level connections in GOI and most of the posts I have written are from sources I have :cheers:

Pakistan was the instigator, operator and executor of that movement - the Americans obviously helped them because they were allies, the tables are turned now, and in geo politics most countries usually let bygones be bygones.

Reason why India have to be careful with USA :cheers:

I do have some high level connections in GOI and most of the posts I have written are from sources I have :cheers:

Good,because my father is no more.But his sources are still there. Its useful for me . From what I am getting,its that modi will not be allowed to come to power at any cost. Likely congress or congress led coalition.

Good,because my father is no more.But his sources are still there. Its useful for me . From what I am getting,its that modi will not be allowed to come to power at any cost. Likely congress or congress led coalition.

Indian democracy is a very big one and coalition politics are complicated. Never know what happens and who comes to power.

Lets agree to disagree then - :D

ATM they require us and we require them.

:D I only said we should not let our defenses fall. we should continue of cooperation if it is beneficial and be ready to face the danger just in case.

They went on a limb to aid Pakistan - they don't have the reason anymore to aid Pakistan's proxy wars - specially against us. But you are right - the Sikh caucus in Washington is a can of worms - and the Fing congi's are the cause of it by not sentencing the perpetrators of the Sikh killings.

Indian democracy is a very big one and coalition politics are complicated. Never know what happens and who comes to power.

Well I have seen my sources being right many times.Nowadays,IB has lost its independence and has been neutered totally. What a shame.

Actual topic par toh baath hi nahin ho rahi - yeh India, China, US kahan se beech mein aa gaya? :D

Finally, I get to see military bravado overshadowing common sense.

Firstly, does China and India have such centres/fortresses to house the major populations of their large cities? Russia has fewer major cities than China and India. Do both nations have them to house about near scores of millions in bunkers? No.

Secondly, in case you do, you go underground, you survive. Hurray! What about the radioactive material looming in the atmosphere in the water now? What are you giong to drink? You've water stored? Great. How long is it lasting?

Thirdly, much soil has radioactive spray, most of our crops won't be able to survive such soil. How are you going to transport people to cultivate on that soil? You've lead suits for them? Great. Would you make lead suits for your plants and farm animals?

Fourthly, suppose most of your population's survived. How're you going to resettle them? China and India are major economies of the world, would you be manufacturing from underground? It seems unlikely buyers would be interested in that. So little to no money, what are you going to do?

Fifthly, large parts of animal and plant life would die of radiation, unless China and India have them armoured in kilometres of lead and concrete, their carcasses would pollute your water-works, fester diseases. How're you dealing with that much disease, low food, low facilities?

Obviously ,you have not studied russian civil defence doctrine. Yes I am talking about thousands of nuclear warheads hitting their targets in 2-3 hours. Like how Moscow itself is targetted by 500 warheads .Moscow is an underground fortress. And Moscow has 12,000 bunkers for housing the entire population of Moscow. Most warheads are aimed on underground military installations like Chekhov in Moscow,48 warheads if I am right . You got 1500 bunkers like Chekhov and 200 massive underground bases ,32 of them believed to be comparable to Yamantau deep earth city.

Yes, close your eyes like a pigeon. If RAW agent is not credible then I don't know what to say.Seems the MTV corporate media has real influence on this generation.If the RAW agent is named ,his life would be in danger.Anynomity is essential.

Lets hope you are right.

Finally, I get to see military bravado overshadowing common sense.

Firstly, does China and India have such centres/fortresses to house the major populations of their large cities? Russia has fewer major cities than China and India. Do both nations have them to house about near scores of millions in bunkers? No.

Secondly, in case you do, you go underground, you survive. Hurray! What about the radioactive material looming in the atmosphere in the water now? What are you giong to drink? You've water stored? Great. How long is it lasting?

Thirdly, much soil has radioactive spray, most of our crops won't be able to survive such soil. How are you going to transport people to cultivate on that soil? You've lead suits for them? Great. Would you make lead suits for your plants and farm animals?

Fourthly, suppose most of your population's survived. How're you going to resettle them? China and India are major economies of the world, would you be manufacturing from underground? It seems unlikely buyers would be interested in that. So little to no money, what are you going to do?

Fifthly, large parts of animal and plant life would die of radiation, unless China and India have them armoured in kilometres of lead and concrete, their carcasses would pollute your water-works, fester diseases. How're you dealing with that much disease, low food, low facilities?

I think you should start reading this website for your queries :

Ch. 1: The Dangers from Nuclear Weapons: Myths and Facts - Nuclear War Survival Skills
Home - Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine

or google oism nuclear war or oism civil defence.

Free online book - Nuclear War Survival Skills

Or read about how Chernobyl is doing and the scientific studies there.

Firstly, I've read these books, check out the time they were published, just an interesting fact.

Secondly, read the very first line the first link says.

Thirdly, answer my questions, if you can.

Fourthly, you seem to think only survival is at stake, that's not the case. Humans are not society itself; there is a complex arrangement of social relations, resource distribution and norm based contract that make it so. Guess what holds it together: static societal conditions. Ever wondered why revolutions are so disturbing? They re-adjust the arrangement too much for a society to assimilate and adapt the change. A nuclear war would effectively do that: how do u survive even if most of the social system has somehow survived?

Fifthly, if you are OK with the risk that your mother, sister, son, father, wife and everyone you know might melt before getting to the shelter be my guest. This is not a personal attack, mind you, I'm painting a scenario for you. I absolutely cannot stand such thinking, nuclear weapons are not 'toys'. Please read on what happened when they were deployed over two cities with humans living in them. You want to subject even a propotion of the people to that? These arguements of preparations fall flat when it's really happening. They were largely created to placate the population high on hysteria about nukes, even the US government sought to save the government and then as many people as they could. M.A.D. =Mutually Assured Destruction.

I think you should start reading this website for your queries :

Ch. 1: The Dangers from Nuclear Weapons: Myths and Facts - Nuclear War Survival Skills
Home - Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine

or google oism nuclear war or oism civil defence.

Free online book - Nuclear War Survival Skills

Or read about how Chernobyl is doing and the scientific studies there.

Firstly, I've read these books, check out the time they were published, just an interesting fact.

Secondly, read the very first line the first link says.

Thirdly, answer my questions, if you can.

Fourthly, you seem to think only survival is at stake, that's not the case. Humans are not society itself; there is a complex arrangement of social relations, resource distribution and norm based contract that make it so. Guess what holds it together: static societal conditions. Ever wondered why revolutions are so disturbing? They re-adjust the arrangement too much for a society to assimilate and adapt the change. A nuclear war would effectively do that: how do u survive even if most of the social system has somehow survived?

Fifthly, if you are OK with the risk that your mother, sister, son, father, wife and everyone you know might melt before getting to the shelter be my guest. This is not a personal attack, mind you, I'm painting a scenario for you. I absolutely cannot stand such thinking, nuclear weapons are not 'toys'. Please read on what happened when they were deployed over two cities with humans living in them. You want to subject even a propotion of the people to that? These arguements of preparations fall flat when it's really happening. They were largely created to placate the population high on hysteria about nukes, even the US government sought to save the government and then as many people as they could. M.A.D. =Mutually Assured Destruction.

I think you are nice person with a sensitive heart by seeing your posts,but in real war , you have to very hard.Revolutions,wars have destroyed/disturbed society. But society still survived. Chernobyl happened ,but plant life thrives considerably there. Fukushima happened ,but humanity has not died.

You underestimate the resolve of human survival instincts,sir. I hope nuclear war never happens ,but looking at the way events are happening,I convinced that it is a matter of time before a World war 3 .

These arguements of preparations fall flat when it's really happening. They were largely created to placate the population high on hysteria about nukes, even the US government sought to save the government and then as many people as they could. M.A.D. =Mutually Assured Destruction.

Now this I disagree on.USA had plans to invest in trillions for civil defence in 50's and early 60's and suddenly they dropped it as it was too expensive .Swiss continued,Israelis continued ,Russians continued.Russians even built an nationwide illegal tactical nuclear armed SAM/ABM system of S-300's and S-200's to intercept ICBM's.

In the 1990's many bunkers were deactivated , but since 2009,they are in reactivated again and several new are being constructed in Russia.
The ultraRich of USA and West are also buying bunkers in hordes since 2008 . Plus everywhere civil wars and wars are breaking out. Something is not right.I can sense it.
And do not think I want nuclear war .But I am telling you the obvious that nuclear war is considered survivable and winnable by the Russians and Americans. Even some Chinese generals think like that ,but they expect death of 400-700 million Chinese people in war with America.

Believe me you have seen nothing till now,because looking at the events happening,its going to get worse.I believe a nuclear war will happen. Google Gerald Celente .His warnings are coming to pass.

I'm in no illusions when it comes to warfare. I think a nuclear war is possible and that's why I always tell people, humans, to not be foolish with nationalism. Fine, let's say, for argument's sake (BTW it was never about humanity ending or the world dying, it was the human cost, I'm a Psychologist I know of the human drive to survive) that the damage is minimum. Then what? What good has come out of it? If anything the nuclear trigger happy fools are even more confident!

Plants survive, animals survive but the damage to humanity is done. Please read about families in Fukushima fishing out dead bodies of relatives in their water canals. Let's say only a percent or so of children are deformed; I've worked with these kids, you've no idea how hard it is on the parents. I volunteered for theraputic work on IDPs in Pakistan and Earthquake victims you know how hard it is to counsel a kid of 5 who keeps on telling he saw his mother and sister crushed and can't find his dad?

So, imagine that only with people you know, then talk about how 'good' nuclear war can be.

I think you are nice person with a sensitive heart by seeing your posts,but in real war , you have to very hard.Revolutions,wars have destroyed/disturbed society. But society still survived. Chernobyl happened ,but plant life thrives considerably there. Fukushima happened ,but humanity has not died.

You underestimate the resolve of human survival instincts,sir. I hope nuclear war never happens ,but looking at the way events are happening,I convinced that it is a matter of time before a World war 3 .

Now this I disagree on.USA had plans to invest in trillions for civil defence in 50's and early 60's and suddenly they dropped it as it was too expensive .Swiss continued,Israelis continued ,Russians continued.Russians even built an nationwide illegal tactical nuclear armed SAM/ABM system of S-300's and S-200's to intercept ICBM's.

In the 1990's many bunkers were deactivated , but since 2009,they are in reactivated again and several new are being constructed in Russia.
The ultraRich of USA and West are also buying bunkers in hordes since 2008 . Plus everywhere civil wars and wars are breaking out. Something is not right.I can sense it.
And do not think I want nuclear war .But I am telling you the obvious that nuclear war is considered survivable and winnable by the Russians and Americans. Even some Chinese generals think like that ,but they expect death of 400-700 million Chinese people in war with America.

Believe me you have seen nothing till now,because looking at the events happening,its going to get worse.I believe a nuclear war will happen. Google Gerald Celente .His warnings are coming to pass.

Huge facilities, no go areas, bunkers, lots of accommodation etc etc....these are not normal embassies - would be interesting to know the reason for such facilities. any ideas Srini?

China has nukes so does India, if it comes to it then all of us can kill each other very effectively. Congratulations. Happy now?
LOL China is not India get that straight in your head first then talk. You obviously have no idea that China is not a third world hole like India. India has zero thermonuclear warheads and no functional ballistic missile except for Privthi. China has 3000 nuclear warheads on the most advanced ballistic missiles in the world.

Back
Top Bottom