What's new

Pentagon 2 | US building its 'Colonial Headquarter' in Pakistan?

Why not ? :D Pakistan's biggest blunder was the participation in the war of two superpowers , we had nothing to fear from the Soviets nor anything to gain from the war . Whatever happened afterwards , was just a cause and effect thingy , the chain reaction had started and the new breed of ideologically motivated terrorists weren't that easy to handle and control any longer . Think of it , the " Commander of the Faithful " imported a whole modified ideology to rally the support for the Jihad against Godless infidels , what were the consequences going to be for the nation , the tolerant fabric of Pakistani society was torn apart and the extremism grew since then . Pakistan tried its best to bring peace though to Afghanistan , in Peshawar's declaration , read a little about it . But the nation that had been fighting for the last 200 years was to continue the same , nothing could change that . Bring in the " complicated geopolitics " and different countries supporting different groups , more or less the same in their ambitions of controlling Kabul and MO's and you can understand why we chose to support Taliban .

the easier and better solution would have been to eliminate the chaps left on your side of border, if they failed to assimilate. of course, then we would not have had the show of goody taliban and baddie taliban. anyways, this is not going to end anytime soon. best of luck!

the easier and better solution would have been to eliminate the chaps left on your side of border, if they failed to assimilate. of course, then we would not have had the show of goody taliban and baddie taliban. anyways, this is not going to end anytime soon. best of luck!

Yes , this is going to continue for some time , until the Pakistanis learn to recognize their real enemy and stop believing in nonsensical theories of " peaceful Taliban " and " infidel armed forces " even in the presence of cold hard facts .

"To watch the courageous Afghan freedom fighters battle modern arsenals with simple hand-held weapons is an inspiration to those who love freedom."
— U.S. President Ronald Reagan, March 21, 1983 [1]

sir does bama not loves freedom?

well does not matters... no white, black , blue dogs can save america from destruction... they have a history of hitting their own foot

Yes , this is going to continue for some time , until the Pakistanis learn to recognize their real enemy and stop believing in nonsensical theories of " peaceful Taliban " and " infidel armed forces " even in the presence of cold hard facts .

yes yes...i can see that with your debate with zaru bhaiyaji on the other thread :P

yes yes...i can see that with your debate with zaru bhaiyaji on the other thread :P

Mate, have you seen this particular embassy? No! The land was alloted to the Yanks during the first tenure of Nawaz Sharif in diplomatic enclave of Islamabad, it's roughly the size of one full sector. It has noting to do with the security situation post 9/11.

Normally I'm not into conspiracy theories, however, if anything fits the bill, then this is it. It's a massive massive complex.

It makes sense. The US embassies have been under attack in the last few years and we've a massive insurgency problem so can you really blame the Americans for such a plan? They're not like us who'd be ok if their people die, you know. We're 50,000 and looking for more, other nations don't work that way.

just like you and me are question the same - WHEN???? HOW LONG???

Mate, have you seen this particular embassy? No! The land was alloted to the Yanks during the first tenure of Nawaz Sharif in diplomatic enclave of Islamabad, it's roughly the size of one full sector. It has noting to do with the security situation post 9/11.

Normally I'm not into conspiracy theories, however, if anything fits the bill, then this is it. It's a massive massive complex.
thanked god you finally showed up to back me up ------many of our friends here are blaming Mushy here but I am definately sure this happened before 9/11 as in 2000 I went along with my father to French embassy

LOL China is not India get that straight in your head first then talk. You obviously have no idea that China is not a third world hole like India. India has zero thermonuclear warheads and no functional ballistic missile except for Privthi. China has 3000 nuclear warheads on the most advanced ballistic missiles in the world.

LOLLLLLLL, Dong Who. You forgot to mention China's Biggest Weapon.
Its the Chinese Zillion Megaton Mega-Fart!
That just has to be the most advanced weapon in the World!
Why do you only imagine that there are only 3000 of them?
Probably there are 1.2 Billion of them, one for every Chinaman......

yar if I recall correctly there was a bomb blast outside French embassy - after that they fenced up the whole area - no one was allowed to go in - was it 99 or before that?

thanked god you finally showed up to back me up ------many of our friends here are blaming Mushy here but I am definately sure this happened before 9/11 as in 2000 I went along with my father to French embassy

But why? Having more diplomats can't magically increase their control. Nor can a BIG embassy translate to an invasion force. They can't use it as a base for covert ops of the OBL kind either. What's the benefit? Kis khushi mein? I am telling you this is classic Yank overcompensation if anything, Build big coz we have big...... Unless they actually are going to house a marine expeditionary unit in there.
@Hyperion what do you think is the reason, Aero thinks they are trying to colonize Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you guys nuke that building to confirm whether it is nuclear proof or not.. After that you can decide about the best possible diplomacy to tackle the issue :whistle:

Yups, happened way before Mushy. As a matter of fact Mushy even tried to push CDA around for slashing the land to 1/4, however, he was unsuccessful. The Yanks linked "USAID" at that time to it. This Embassy is not only the second pentagon, moreover, it is like second State Department + White House etc etc.

Do you remember the French Embassy used to be just at the turn of Diplomatic Enclave, and that road led directly to this new compound! The real ground work and foundation was laid way way before Mushi!!

They can house a whole brigade there my friend. It's actually 4 sqKm in size! :D

Aero is right!!!
@Aeronaut

But why? Having more diplomats can't magically increase their control. Nor can a BIG embassy translate to an invasion force. They can't use it as a base for covert ops of the OBL kind either. What's the benefit? Kis khushi mein? I am telling you this is classic Yank overcompensation if anything, Build big coz we have big...... Unless they actually are going to house a marine expeditionary unit in there.
@Hyperion what do you think is the reason, Aero thinks they are trying to colonize Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nopes. It was the Egyptian embassy! The road leading to alloted land of new US Embassy was always cordoned off. Even before 1996!

yar if I recall correctly there was a bomb blast outside French embassy - after that they fenced up the whole area - no one was allowed to go in - was it 99 or before that?

Back
Top Bottom