What's new

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant

I think he must have told the women that if they sleep with him they & their families will be blessed.

Don't mind Guys
''Ye Peer Baba hai ya Rangeen Baba hai''

I think he deserves a Capital punishment..for his misdeeds....

This nothing as the only illiterate people get trap into this due their old and hypocrite beliefs. They never think what happen if Male and Female birth ratio is not balance, really just think once if there are 90 male born and 10 female born then what 80 males do, interesting isn't.

what bullshit.
Islam is very clear in this regard,if a married women has intercourse willingly with a man (other then her husband) she should be punished with stoning.
if you have problem with me ask imam of your local mosque.

This is what incomplete, half-baked knowledge leads to. AFAIK there is no punishment for a munkar (privacte crime), only for a fuHshaa (public crime, or private crime made public through the offender's testimony).

This is what incomplete, half-baked knowledge leads to. AFAIK there is no punishment for a munkar (privacte crime), only for a fuHshaa (public crime, or private crime made public through the offender's testimony).

hahaha.
see the videos once again.
they have 27 video(privacy ends here) proof and peer sahib also said that he stopped this thing from last ramzan in other words he is saying that yes i did these acts but now i am away from these things.

by the way your approach is complete wrong.when there are witnesses then offender accept his crime or not he will be punished.

^That's not a decision for the likes of me and you ignorants to make about video evidence. Let me drop you some aides to argument: 1. A video could not be a person, 2. A video could be a monotonically-increasing evidence and hence stronger than two witnesses, 3. Circumstantial evidence is not a classical tool in shar3ii dealings, in fact it is rejected. So, instead of making binary-fieing statements with impunity like that, leave it to the scholars.

^That's not a decision for the likes of me and you ignorants to make about video evidence. Let me drop you some aides to argument: 1. A video could not be a person, 2. A video could be a monotonically-increasing evidence and hence stronger than two witnesses, 3. Circumstantial evidence is not a classical tool in shar3ii dealings, in fact it is rejected. So, instead of making binary-fieing statements with impunity like that, leave it to the scholars.

there is no significance in arguing with you.but last try
in videos some one said that 4 womens came forward.
many womens are pregnant,facility of DNA test is also available.
if the DNA test result will be +ve again he deserve to be punished.(in this case there was no need of witnesses and videos,DNA test alone will be more then enough to prove him guilty)

^Law has been around longer than these technologies, and some views of it reject even the use of these technologies since it breaks the tradition of human evidence and what not.

where r the 27 movies that the peer recorded,, pleas syhare those for ibrath,,if they r notr shown the iincident will die its death,,if they r kept in circulation the issue will be alive and spread awareness,,

they have video of 27 incidents and the Peer himself claimed this is all he has done. But the media is reporting 300 for perhaps other reasons not mentioned in the video.

Anyway, even 27 is a large figure and this Peer must be punished to death

and what about those 27 women what should be their punishment ??

where r the 27 movies that the peer recorded,, pleas syhare those for ibrath,,if they r notr shown the iincident will die its death,,if they r kept in circulation the issue will be alive and spread awareness,,

kyaa khuub bahhana justuju kar nakaalaa hai aap ne un videos ko dekhne ka!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: O yaar this is what we call TRUE PAKISANI.....

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom