What's new

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant

Basicly Islamic concepts r very clear about every thing. If a married man commit zina , he should be stone to death ,same in case of the women, if women is pregnent then her punishment will be due until she give birth to her child.

He should be stored in such way, he could live for more than crores of years. Suppose if living being collapse due to some problem, we can have some one to produce in large.

I know a trick which works like a charm if someone wants to conceive a baby boy. In fact, it’s a baby gender selection technique which enables one to conceive the baby of their preferred sex. The important thing is one doesn’t have to bring his wife to me lol. It’s all about tricking Mother Nature. Once you know you’ll be like oh my gosh this is so easy why the fcuck I didn’t think about it.
I always wonder why the Chinese/Indians haven’t discovered this trick so far despite them being super genius and all. This discovery would greatly help limit population growth.

Interested, eh?
Read kamasutra… not just read, ponder!
or PM me
I haven’t made this technique public because a friend of mine who is a hardcore mullah won’t allow me to do so as he thinks fooling Mother Nature is un-Islamic. Moreover, I kinda sorta want to skim some bucks off it but I’m afraid of fatwahs.

*This is NOT a troll post*

E-BABA

when will this peeri mureedi fake silsila and unislamic practice ends?

I know a trick which works like a charm if someone wants to conceive a baby boy. In fact, it’s a baby gender selection technique which enables one to conceive the baby of their preferred sex. The important thing is one doesn’t have to bring his wife to me lol. It’s all about tricking Mother Nature. Once you know you’ll be like oh my gosh this is so easy why the fcuck I didn’t think about it.
I always wonder why the Chinese/Indians haven’t discovered this trick so far despite them being super genius and all. This discovery would greatly help limit population growth.

Interested, eh?
Read kamasutra… not just read, ponder!
or PM me
I haven’t made this technique public because a friend of mine who is a hardcore mullah won’t allow me to do so as he thinks fooling Mother Nature is un-Islamic. Moreover, I kinda sorta want to skim some bucks off it but I’m afraid of fatwahs.

*This is NOT a troll post*

E-BABA

Reading that is hell of a job.. why not say it here.

that's why i am against Peeri Muridi.. all Modren Day Perri muridi is Scum

There is no point of this Muridi and Piri in any time, old or present, i dont know what they get from this Muridi thing?

baba must stole my tablets or he has a friend which sale these tablets .lolz

Back
Top Bottom