PDV: Over Mach 5 Advantage Arrow 2

Guidance
systemDual mode: passive infrared seeker and active radar seeker[6][7]

PDV Same No advantage to any system.

Steering
systemThrust vectoring and four aerodynamic control movingfins[7]

PDV : Same No advantage to any system.

AccuracyWithin 4 m (13 ft) of the target[6][10]

PDV: May be In same range No advantage to any system.

Launch
platformSix canisters per trailer-mounted erector–launcher

PDV not Known.

Last edited:
PDV is India's version of Arrow with borrowed guiding system from Arrow-II.

interceptor-missile.jpg

PDV

Arrow_Missile_Exhibition_II.jpg

Arrow-II

RIM-161-SM-3-Missile-Seeker-1S.jpg

Even Israel has no ability to produce IR seeker and radar for Arrow-2. They are both made in US from Raytheon and LM.
PDV should has it's downgrade version IR from Israel, and radar guide system are from Russia (don't ask me the source, go and check with DRDO)

Due to lack of compact and powerful rocket, PDV has to be bigger and heavier than Arrows.

For PDV is not KKV, it has to be heavier and slower, for the extra warhead compared with Arrow-3 somebody mentioned above.

Let it go na @Koovie dear.Just enjoy the show and have some fun.

interceptor-missile.jpg

PDV

Arrow-II

Even Israel has no ability to produce IR seeker and radar for Arrow-2. They are both made in US from Raytheon and LM.
PDV should has it's downgrade version IR from Israel, and radar guide system are from Russia (don't ask me the source, go and check with DRDO)

Due to lack of compact and powerful rocket, PDV has to be bigger and heavier than Arrows.

For PDV is not KKV, it has to be heavier and slower, for the extra warhead compared with Arrow-3 somebody mentioned above.

You really don't get tired from repeating your same old rhetorics over and over and over again,do you??

For the nth time,IRDE had already developed a cryogenically cooled long wave passive imaging infrared seeker for Nag ATGM.The IIR seeker onboard the PDV is a spin-off from Nag seeker.

And the Ku band radio frequency seeker was also developed by IRDE,a sister lab of DRDO.... lady.

Now stop your nonsense.

Last edited:

You really don't get tired from repeating your same old bullshit over and over again,do you....you effing brainwashed han??

For nth time,IRDE had already developed a cryogenically cooled long wave passive imaging infrared seeker for Nag ATGM.The IIR seeker onboard the PDV is a spin-off from Nag seeker.

And the Ku band radio frequency seeker was also developed by IRDE,a sister lab of DRDO you moron.

Now stop your bs you illiterate and ignorant han.
Don't fool yourself by the hot land.

You don't have semi-conductor industry to produce the most advance seeker.

If you can, then you're not DRDO, you're USDO. ciao.

You really don't get tired from repeating your same old bullshit over and over again,do you....you effing brainwashed han??

For nth time,IRDE had already developed a cryogenically cooled long wave passive imaging infrared seeker for Nag ATGM.The IIR seeker onboard the PDV is a spin-off from Nag seeker.

And the Ku band radio frequency seeker was also developed by IRDE,a sister lab of DRDO you moron.

Now stop your bs you illiterate and ignorant han.
Bhai let him/her believe what he/she wants,we all know the truth and the truth is that DRDO has successfully tested PDV and the best part is that it's totally indigenous.Very few countries have got the ability to manufacture a full fledged ABM system in her catagory.Forget those chinese trolls as haters gonna keep hating and let's celebrate the fabulous success achieved by our own DRDO:cheers:

Ku_band_Active_Radar_Seeker_1.jpg

DRDO-developed Ku-band active radar seeker (laboratory-model) for the PDV exo-atmospheric interceptor missile.

As far as I have come to know him or her,she's as adamant as they all come.So I don't think our efforts will bear any fruits.

Bhai let him/her believe what he/she wants,we all know the truth and the truth is that DRDO has successfully tested PDV and the best part is that it's totally indigenous.Very few countries have got the ability to manufacture a full fledged ABM system in her catagory.Forget those chinese trolls as haters gonna keep hating and let's celebrate the fabulous success achieved by our own DRDO:cheers:

You are right Mike,I shouldn't have gone emotional over her post.I'll edit it.

By the way only thing I don't like about PDV is its weight.I mean 5 ton!!You gotta be shit kidding me.At that weight,one missile round will take up an entire trailer to haul it around!!Which means adequate number of PDVs can not be deployed in its current form.

So the weight has to be reduced by atleast 3.4-3 tons to a more acceptable 1.6-2 tons per PDV.Hope this 5 ton missile is just for the first few prototypes.

Last edited:
As far as I have come to know him or her,she's as adamant as they all come.So I don't think our efforts will bear any fruits.

You are right Mike,I shouldn't have gone emotional over her post.I'll edit it.

By the way only thing I don't like about PDV is its weight.I mean 5 ton!!You gotta be shit kidding me.At that weight,one missile round will take up an entire trailer to haul it around!!Which means adequate number of PDVs can not be deployed in its current form.

So the weight has to be reduced by atleast 3.4-3 tons to a more acceptable 1.6-2 tons per PDV.Hope this 5 ton missile is just for the first few prototypes.
I think that DRDO is already planning a leaner version of the PDV,but the main problem is the lack of thrust offered by the present engine.So the first and the foremost thing that DRDO should develop is a more capable engine which will be smaller and more compact in nature.Once we are successful in developing a more powerful engine we'll be able to downscale the present weight of the PDV to around 2-3 tonnes:coffee:

I honestly have no idea, i dont like to compare systems that are in development stage and highly classified, all those publicly available system specifications are dry and i believe they hardly reflect reality.

Now I recall that you are Indian if I was not wrong. Initially from your posts I thought that you are are a Pakistani.

interceptor-missile.jpg

PDV

Arrow-II

Before posting this pictures and exposing your BS knowledge on the subject, at least learn to post correct picture. The picture you posted is not PDV but it is PAD.

PDV is this.

PDV+Maiden+Test+27April2014.jpg

Don't fool yourself by the hot land.

You don't have semi-conductor industry to produce the most advance seeker.

If you can, then you're not DRDO, you're USDO. ciao.

So you accept that seeker is most advance!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

It is ours.

Just envy. You can't do anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom