What's new

PDM National Assembly snatches overseas voting rights and electronic machines

> so over seas Pakistanis - no vote (bcos they know they will never vote for these thugs)

> EVM - cos they know they cant cheat., then they lose.
Establishment agenda fulfilled now they are again able to control the election results these politicians are just puppets the good or bad Pakistan is due to establishment

Meant giving them reserved seats. Nevertheless, there is no example in the world other than the diplomats or services that are given the right to vote from overseas.
Few years back she used to cry about voting rights for overseas not reserved seat.

I can post pictures of Ballet papers sent to our house in UK, from Italy, to vote because my father is a dual national.

Here is what UK govt website says:

Now that I have given you not one but two example I am pretty sure you will get chullu bhar pani in one and and use other to look up more examples as well.

View attachment 848055
The National Assembly of Pakistan on Thursday approved fresh amendments to the Elections Act 2017.

The bill passed by the lower house of the parliament has rolled back the changes made by the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government for electronic voting and voting right to the overseas Pakistanis in the next general polls.

Law Minister Azam Nazeer Tarar said that the bill was of immense significance.

He said the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government had made several amendments to the Election Act, 2017 but several political parties have reservations on the use of electronic voting machines (EVMs).

A bill for amendments in National Accountability Bureau (NAB) laws has also been tabled in the assembly.

This is exactly what establishment wanted. They are control freaks. They will lose control if EVM and overseas Pakistani are granted voting in election.

Establishment has really exposed themselves. Now everyone know why Establishment played this whole drama.

Last edited:
Exactly they can’t win but they booted out Khan through NCV. :lol: Instead of spreading lies and propaganda, can’t you do something useful and healthy for yourself. Go and join gym take out your frustration. Please ignore my advice if it’s your paid job.
They booted out Khan with help of Establishment and Courts not NCM. NCM to ik bhana tha imported govt ka.

Like all the bye-elections in his Govt. :lol:

Where did they all come from?:lol:
Early bye-elections you mean because Khan won from their strong hold after they were exposed of being US assets.

Last edited:
Have you ever exercised this futile exercise in Pakistan, nobody utilises this tedious facility?

Read again it was back in 2018, no law was made then,the SC later backtracked.
I feel for you bro trying hard to prove your illogical points. It's not about if it is tried or not and how is postal vote futile ? It is about giving right to vote for overseas Pakistanis.

It is our right as citizen of Pakistan. As per constitution every Pakistani citizen is equal if so then why is this imported govt violating constitutional rights now ?

Weren't they being protectors of constitution like a month ago ?

I hope he can do the same to his own daughter as well. :D
The daughter that failed to come to Pakistan for biological tests?

Part of thr deal yesterday

PDM will pass its legislation while PTI will get its election
It would make more sense for PDM to first appoint a friendly replacement for the current army chief. I think this could have been a key motivation for PDM to take the government despite the economic challenges and the short term left for Imran. No elections until this is achieved. Possibly bring Nawaz home as well :undecided:

Yes, because rest of the 12 parties cannot win without rigging hence they are afraid of EVM, Patwari

It just how thick and brainless these patwari's are, with EVMs there is no chance of rigging, but according to Patwaris there is more chance of rigging with EVMs erm no. 🤔

Care to read it, it says vote by post or proxy, normally diplomats and armed services utilize this facility.

We Brits can still vote whether you live abroad, but your beloved party has stripped your right to vote, hence you can't cast your vote unless you go to Pakistan but are still happy to support PDM good luck to your intelligence.

Meant giving them reserved seats. Nevertheless, there is no example in the world other than the diplomats or services that are given the right to vote from overseas.
liar. Americans mail intheir vote to their constituency. just mail in.

It would make more sense for PDM to first appoint a friendly replacement for the current army chief. I think this could have been a key motivation for PDM to take the government despite the economic challenges and the short term left for Imran. No elections until this is achieved. Possibly bring Nawaz home as well :undecided:
Indian Patwari spotted

Overseas Pakistanis are expected to stop sending remittances.

Back
Top Bottom