What's new

Landmark Bills on Voting passed in Pakistan NA today

10 April 2017 (PML-N Gov:) Death sentence given to Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav.

Tou ab tak kia nawaz sharif ki tarah platelates ka treatment horaha na phansi hoi na kuch.

Death sentence bhi pmln ki performance, nawaz sharif ki bemari ki tarah fake tha jabhi zinda hai wo

True..while paper ballets are always secure ans cant be hacked nor can the boxes be stuffed with ilegal votes
It would be a challenge for Gama Butts to tamper with evm
Its different from the usual ballot stuffing they are used to

It is estimated that on average, about 8-10 thousand votes per constituency can be added by overseas Pakistanis. Ofcourse significant number will back PTI.

90% will be PTI and 10% will be other parties.

10 April 2017 (PML-N Gov:) Death sentence given to Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav.

17 Nov 2021 (PTI Gov): Bill passed to give Indian spy right to appeal against death sentence.

Death Sentence by Military Court. So NS not involved. His involvement was in facilitating India in ICJ for filing a plea.

ICJ has asked Pakistan to annul the military court ruling and re-proceed. Link from ICJ site is as below

Please dont spread cheap propaganda, Pak was not represented till 2019 and NS used the opportunity to let it slide. there was no intent to deal with the case, only complicate it so the next coming govt. would face the S |-| I T

PTI Govt just passed landmark bills successfully in NA. Defeat for the opposition.

1) EVMs introduction in Pakistan elections bill
2) Over seas Pakistanis can now vote thru internet

Wow this is great news, I am going to update my NICOP for this. I hope this ensures PPP and PMLN are booted out of the next election.

not a constitutional amendment it doesn't require 2/3rd majority

The 221 it got is enough for the law to be made
shall see at the courts. governments legal team is her worse enemy

or Court is friend of corrupt? or too many videos

you are welcome to take on the courts.

I thought you had videos of development works ongoing in Karachi which were too big to be uploaded here.

you are welcome to take on the courts.

I thought you had videos of development works ongoing in Karachi which were too big to be uploaded here.
Development takes time to complete, work is in progress unlike trolling just type and click post reply done.

Development takes time to complete, work is in progress unlike trolling just type and click post reply done.

Suggest me a place where i can go and see this alleged development

Back
Top Bottom