What's new

Landmark Bills on Voting passed in Pakistan NA today

I think Khan will get another term. If he does he should pass law to extend service chiefs tenure same as PM tenure.

After that we should get presidential system.

Nawaz and Co will have to come back for election. Best chance to grab them by the balls at that instance.

Oh shut up.
You resident Pakistanis have snagged to country so bad, that it's unrecognisable.
Voting in thieves after thieves while dancing in front of their cars.
We are better off without your stupid ",ground reality ".

Since u r a stupid moron, i usually wont want to argue with u. Yes we elected thieves and u elected boris johnson. I can put ur reality on display here but there are other overseas Pakistanis here that are good ppl and i dnt want to hurt their sentiments. Since u have run away, u should not worry what happens to us, u would be in process of trying to rope in ur family as well, if not already done, so stay there and enjoy being a 3rd class desi and leave us to our fate. Cowards who run away have no right to utter BS.

Then whats the issue why pmln and patwaris jumping here and there.
I don't know. Ask the PML-N fans.

Someone mentioned that expatriate votes could be influenced by foreign Governments. Not sure how big is that an issue.

No USA government influenced here, nobody call me or my whole family ( over one thousand ) to vote or do anything against Pakistan, Never.... :D

There are between 9-10 million Pakistanis living abroad. I'm assuming less than half will be eligible to vote (just like in Pakistan). Further, out of that 4-5 million, there'll be an even lower amount (lower than in Pakistan) wanting to vote.

I doubt it very much if the expatriate vote makes any difference to the overall voting outcome. Let's see anyway.
In key districts of central and upper Punjab expatriates form a significant portion of the population and if even 6000 votes in each constituency it could easily tip the balance

Overseas Pakistanis seem to overwhelmingly support PTI. Imran Khan will remain the perpetual leader of Pakistan :cheers:

Follow the guy I just gave you the NA 254 cordinator, he also mentioned his mobile number and he's very active complain to him if you have issue in your area don't complain here.

Bhai ki parchi ab tak chalri hai? nice devs
Follow the guy I just gave you the NA 254 cordinator, he also mentioned his mobile number and he's very active complain to him if you have issue in your area don't complain here.
sorry said parchi. operative word is portal

Overseas Pakistanis seem to overwhelmingly support PTI. Imran Khan will remain the perpetual leader of Pakistan :cheers:

You live or have lived in Canada right? You've seen what good governance looks like. You've seen the effects of long term policy making, you've seen mature democracy in action.

If you were to move back to India - would you vote for parties that exhibit this sort of behaviour or continue voting for caste, race, hindu katre me hain types?

If you were to move back to India - would you vote for parties that exhibit this sort of behaviour or continue voting for caste, race, hindu katre me hain types?

He laughed at your post ... because the answer is an obvious Yes!

You live or have lived in Canada right? You've seen what good governance looks like. You've seen the effects of long term policy making, you've seen mature democracy in action.

Perception is reality and perceptions may differ. Most overseas Indians worship Modi as the one true king. They've all lived in the west and experienced good governance, but are blissfully blind to the monumental blunder of demonetization. They'll drum up excuses for the dimwitted move.

Same way, I see Imran Khan supporters ignore his policy u-turns. Delay in taking loan from IMF is Pakistani version of demonetization.

The point is, no leader deserves such idolatry support. The overseas South Asian diaspora are guilty of it in my view.

Perception is reality and perceptions may differ. Most overseas Indians worship Modi as the one true king. They've all lived in the west and experienced good governance, but are blissfully blind to the monumental blunder of demonetization. They'll drum up excuses for the dimwitted move.

Same way, I see Imran Khan supporters ignore his policy u-turns. Delay in taking loan from IMF is Pakistani version of demonetization.

The point is, no leader deserves such idolatry support. The overseas South Asian diaspora are guilty of it in my view.

Well in our country PTI is the clear least worst option. The political idol worshipping exists across all parties and PTI is not excempt from it.

However in Pakistani politics you'll only find PTI supporters questioning thier own party and voicing a different opinion. The alternatives are fiefdoms.

Back
Top Bottom