What's new

PDM National Assembly snatches overseas voting rights and electronic machines

Yes, because rest of the 12 parties cannot win without rigging hence they are afraid of EVM, Patwari

Exactly they can’t win but they booted out Khan through NCV. :lol: Instead of spreading lies and propaganda, can’t you do something useful and healthy for yourself. Go and join gym take out your frustration. Please ignore my advice if it’s your paid job.

I was never a fan of overseas voting but the removal of EVM is definitely more about rigging elections (they can rig 10-15% of votes in every constituency without attracting issues)

Exactly they can’t win but they booted out Khan through NCV. :lol: Instead of spreading lies and propaganda, can’t you do something useful and healthy for yourself. Go and join gym take out your frustration. Please ignore my advice if it’s your paid job.
They can't defeat Imran Khan under PTI election reforms hence lotacracy to remove Khan govt before next elections

IK as usual been fooled once again. March have been ended, now IK will not get enough seats in election and will then again cry.

Meant giving them reserved seats. Nevertheless, there is no example in the world other than the diplomats or services that are given the right to vote from overseas.

You can do that in the UK, the very country your sat in spreading nani media cell propaganda.

IK took a firm stand with this long march. Something happened in which he agreed. Public does not have the details as of yet. However, as usual some PDFers here start complaining before the food is ready.

Not sure why Pakistanis always want to defend their leadership no matter what. Same with Molvi followers, even if they make major errors or give out false statements, the reply is always SubhaanAllah.

I dont see any success in the march, EVM, Voting for overseas is out of the door. PTI should have stayed in Islamabad till PDM dissolve the government, then call for reforms and elections.

By the way PPP leadership made statement after NCV that government will only last 3 months and then caretaker government will take place and then elections. Looks like that is whats going to happen.

You can do that in the UK, the very country your sat in spreading nani media cell propaganda.

Voting for overseas Pakistanis is a must. This is because they are Pakistanis, doesnt matter if you live in Pakistan or not. Pakistan is their country, they send remittance, invest, help the poor, import. All this must be around 60+ Billion.

I dont see any success in the march, EVM, Voting for overseas is out of the door. PTI should have stayed in Islamabad till PDM dissolve the government, then call for reforms and elections.
PTI will not accept new elections under these illegal laws. SC has ordered overseas Pakistanis voting rights as it's fundamental human rights

Back
Top Bottom