What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Morning in Islamabad. Not much crowd.
No mass movement from kpk and Punjab.
Either IK stopped or some UPPER LEVEL instructions to Mahamood Khan and Chaudhay Mamzoor Ilahi?

They are gauging the public reaction for next raid.

Finding an opening for house arrest.

When that happens, cellular networks & internet will be shutdown, televised media will be censored, rangers/paramilitary forces will be deployed. Water canons, containers, teargas shells etc.

Islamabad to look like a fortress soon.

So, if your phone shows no signals, web browser/WiFi gives connection error, or News channel randomly start playing weird shows about types of Amreekan sundi, it's happening.

It's basically a test match. Test of nerves.

Last edited:
Pti needs to realize..... pdm is not their enemy.... pdm can't do shit without approval from their bosses. The real enemy is the one who have kept pakistan unstable for the past 70 years, billions of losses have occured just because of this one factor of unstability..... governments must fullfil their terms whoever it might be. People must decide their fate, not some small men in rawalpindi!!!

Pti needs to realize..... pdm is not their enemy.... pdm can't do shit without approval from their bosses. The real enemy is the one who have kept pakistan unstable for the past 70 years, billions of losses have occured just because of this one factor of unstability..... governments must fullfil their terms whoever it might be. People must decide their fate, not some small men in rawalpindi!!!
What are you even talking about? PDM is the one who was willing to sell itself to the highest bidder. If All parties in PDM would have refused to become part of regime change operation we would not have been at this stage. PDM is equally if not more responsible because they have always used shortcuts to enter power corridors specially PMLn.

What are you even talking about? PDM is the one who was willing to sell itself to the highest bidder. If All parties in PDM would have refused to become part of regime change operation we would not have been at this stage. PDM is equally if not more responsible because they have always used shortcuts to enter power corridors specially PMLn.

Sorryy, don't take it other way..

But they way Imran khan is targeting to establishment.. It is also proved that they only elected to Imran khan once they were on the same page.

It looks very odd that the way he is targeting to them by now.

Being a third person - to me Imran, Nawaz or any... Nothing will make any difference to India but as per my observations, there must be some limits to do criticism on your army or establishment....... Moreover I not agreed the whatever the proof he provided about US interference.

Yes, might be USA wanted to remove Imran khan but it usually happens.... But internal political party and establishment will be involved with USA..... I don't believe on that.

Imran could have been managing more mature way.. It will cause more credible issue of pakistani government

Just wanted to express about my thoughts about the current situation.

Last edited:

But they way Imran khan is targeting to establishment.. It is also proved that they only elected to Imran khan once they were on the same page.

Being a third person - to me Imran, Nawaz or any... Nothing will make any difference to India but as per my observations, there must be some limits to do criticism on your army or establishment....... Moreover I not agreed the whatever the proof he proof he provided about US interference.

Yes, might be USA wanted to remove Imran khan but it usually happens.... But internal political party and establishment will be involved with USA..... I don't believe on that.

Imran could have be managing more mature way.. It will cause more credible issue of pakistani government

Just wanted to express about my thoughts during the current situation.

Imran said army is more important than me for this country

Idk when you saw him targeting army?

Being a third person - to me Imran, Nawaz or any... Nothing will make any difference to India but as per my observations, there must be some limits to do criticism on your army or establishment....... Moreover I not agreed the whatever the proof he proof he provided about US interference.

Imran could have be managing more mature way.. It will cause more credible issue of pakistani government

Just wanted to express about my thoughts during the current situation.
IK has never targeted army. In fact he is the only politician to say it out loud that army is more important then him.
He is targetting one man who happens to believe he is above everything including Pakistan and that man alone is responsible for paving the way for the corrupt of Pakistan to join forces under his banner. In the process he has damaged Pakistan beyond anyone's imagination. When IK left we had reserves of 22 billion dollars, today they are around 6 or 7. Dollar was around 170, today it's 215 something. Petrol was 150, today it's 236 and the list goes on. Growth was at 6%. Inflation was at 11% today it's 43, yeh 43 fuckin %.
This is what it costed Pakistan on this entire operation.

i am not saaying pdm is not responsible, offcourse they are.... but the bigger problem lies elsewhere... as of now, pdm cant do jack shit to PTI!

May Allah keep Pakistan, its people who support the righteous, the patriotic’s who want change and finally Imran Khan safe. We are praying for our Pakistan here in the UK. Us British Pakistani’s may be thousand of miles away but still our hearts beat for Pakistan. Long live Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited:
1661147860789.png

May Allah keep Pakistan, its people who support the righteous, the patriotic’s who want change and finally Imran Khan safe. We are praying for our Pakistan here in the UK. Us British Pakistani’s may be thousand of miles away but still out hearts beat for Pakistan. Long live Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad!
except for all the grooming gang shit, the British Pakistani diaspora is love, yall always help out and care for the well-being of the motherland the most (not to say diaspora in other countries don't, I have been a part of multiple donation drives in the states where we sent money during the natural disasters)

Last edited:
Morning in Islamabad. Not much crowd.
No mass movement from kpk and Punjab.
Either IK stopped or some UPPER LEVEL instructions to Mahamood Khan and Chaudhay Mamzoor Ilahi?
If it's something negative it's bajwa ..if it's something positive it's "UPPER LEVEL"

May Allah keep Pakistan, its people who support the righteous, the patriotic’s who want change and finally Imran Khan safe. We are praying for our Pakistan here in the UK. Us British Pakistani’s may be thousand of miles away but still out hearts beat for Pakistan. Long live Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad!
Yes it’s what I’m hearing coming to work today all you hear from Pakistanis Kashmiris & even sikhs is the ill quote “ the madhar chods are trying to arrest imran khan but the awaam turned up & the madhar chods are in panic what to do , speaking to an Indian heritage Sikh on bus this morning who said the” madhar chods have no other option now then to kill him “

People are very angry here in Birmingham this morning .

Back
Top Bottom