What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Lets just get this farce finished..what waste of time
Just do a model town and be done withit

IK could even say he is repeating the example of ZA Bhutto by standing up for the nation In his appeal to the people of Sindh. IK in jail is definitely more of a threat to the PPP’s underdog appeal then IK just in Bani gala.

PPP is Sindhi nationalist-lite party. I don't think that would work.

PPP has Sindhi appeal not underdog appeal. Last time it had underdog appeal was 2008 Pakistan elections.

Lets just get this farce finished..what waste of time
Just do a model town and be done withit

Ta sa wayee 😂???

For one, I am not at all surprised, as I have said here many times. Let us see how things proceed with the next elections and what happens after they are done with a new setup in place. That is the important stuff, not what is happening right now, in my view.

It is somethinng which has not been the norm since many many years...decades even.

That in itself is something to take some inspiration from, even though in the grand scheme of things it might not give the desired results. Baby steps.

PPP is Sindhi nationalist-lite party. I don't think that would work.

PPP has Sindhi appeal not underdog appeal. Last time it had underdog appeal was 2008 Pakistan elections.
Do you think if Fatima Bhutto joined PTI it would help win sufficient appeal amongst Sindhis? She has said she doesn’t want to continue dynastic politics but hasn’t ruled out politics. This might be the right time for her to join the fray if she is willing.

If you spoke to ppp and Pmln supporters, they all said IK is hated by all, people had enough of him, maybe this is what made them think we could remove IK and it would be game over for him. Certainly a big miscalculation.

Bas isi liay sara plan ulta par gaya.

It is somethinng which has not been the norm since many many years...decades even.

That in itself is something to take some inspiration from, even though in the grand scheme of things it might not give the desired results. Baby steps.

Let me just say for now that the next few months will be quite interesting for the impartial observers.

If you spoke to ppp and Pmln supporters, they all said IK is hated by all, people had enough of him, maybe this is what made them think we could remove IK and it would be game over for him. Certainly a big miscalculation.
The idiotic inbred misscalculations of dynasts I can understand but how does the ISI, the agency that knocked out the USSR, maybe the US, has eyes on India and able to tell their DGMOs location in wartime for precision strike in Feb, make such a massive miscalculation. How could they not have seen this?

Inshallah

They are only clinging to power by virtue of not accepting resignations of PTI members which it self is a criminal act against constitution of Pakistan

Election is the only way forward
It is Bajwa and his cronies.
PDM is standing on bajwa shoulders.
In 21st century we have to see this traitorous behavior.

dill may pakistan ka naam or zuban per queen ka
View attachment 872430
It says a lot less than you think it says. Just that you will obey the laws of the land. This is implicit and explicit in the qualifier “according to law”. If you have a Pakistani citizenship or even an American citizenship, those countries also require your allegiance according to law. Clv.

Do you think if Fatima Bhutto joined PTI it would help win sufficient appeal amongst Sindhis? She has said she doesn’t want to continue dynastic politics but hasn’t ruled out politics. This might be the right time for her to join the fray if she is willing.

Fatima bhutto seems like a good candidate but for one, she hasn't spent enough time in Sindh and I think most of the Sindh populace won't see her as someone of their own depsite being part of the bhutto family.

Second, I don't think she'll join PTI she looks like a liberal type.

Fatima bhutto seems like a good candidate but for one, she hasn't spent enough time in Sindh and I think most of the Sindh populace won't see her as someone of their own depsite being part of the bhutto family.

Second, I don't think she'll join PTI she looks like a liberal type.
PTI can be a “big tent party”; open to many voices as along as they stand for a change front he status quo. Her voice in the party would be better for all Pakistanis then her voice outside of it, IMHO. Disagreement could be dealt with in house, and the party and the nation would be better for it. Besides the party needs to empower younger members to hold up the mantle when the torch is passed to their generation.

Sure she might not have spent much time in Sindh for a while, but that doesn’t seem to have really stopped Bilawal from becoming the FM.

She seems to be willing to call out the corrupt elements of the Sindhi government. So she may not have been on the ground, but she has interactions with political activists in Sindh. A principled person that should be asked to help.

1661132603523.png

Back
Top Bottom