What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

except for all the grooming gang shit, the British Pakistani diaspora is love, yall always help out and care for the well-being of the motherland the most (not to say diaspora in other countries don't, I have been a part of multiple donation drives in the states where we sent money during the natural disasters)

Off-topic but I give a short answer anyway. Rape/grooming gangs is not exclusively Pakistani men. Most offenders are white British men. The media love to play this out of portrait. I will not be touching on this topic again.

Most of us British born Pakistani’s, like myself, originate from Mirpur side of Azad Kashmir. Our families in the 60’s indeed have sacrificed a lot due to Mangla Dam but we consider ourself as Pakistani and will always come to its aid, Ameen.

Last edited:
Off-topic but I give a short answer anyway. Rape/grooming gangs is not exclusively Pakistani men. Most offenders are white British men. The media love to play this out of portrait. The Pakistani offenders, majority of them are born in Pakistan before acquiring British citizenship. I will not be touching on this topic again.

Most of us British born Pakistani’s, like myself, originate from Mirpur side of Azad Kashmir. Our families in the 60’s indeed have sacrificed a lot due to Mangla Dam but we consider ourself as Pakistani and will always come to its aid, Ameen.

You don't need to prove your loyalty to Pakistan. I met so many so called educated patriotic Pakistanis who come to UK and then say we will return to our beloved nation after education, we are patriotic, after a few years you see the same people more white than the British lol, the double standards and patriotism wears off after a few years, especially chasing chavs.

1661175414201.png

You don't need to prove your loyalty to Pakistan. I met so many so called educated patriotic Pakistanis who come to UK and then say we will return to our beloved nation after education, we are patriotic, after a few years you see the same people more white than the British lol, the double standards and patriotism wears off after a few years, especially chasing chavs.

If you have read my posts clearly…I am not born in Pakistan but in UK. But I agree with you somehow. I have noticed young men who come as students who manage to stay in the UK after studies or young men on marriage visa’s become more Westernised than British born Pakistani’s.

IK has a helicopter in his backyard, right?

If it comes down to it, there will always be the Bani Gala airlift(referencing Kunduz Airlift for nooBs) as a last option.

Bajwa has F16s, J10s, Jf17s. It would be better to travel by car.

Message for PTI fans:
Today IK and others have been booked under terrorism laws, anti state laws, anti judiciary laws. Does this mean you will leave IK and PTI because the state declared them as terrorists and wants to arrest them.

When it came to other organisations PTI fans quickly declare them as terrorists, threaten to slaughter them. What is the difference between PTI followers to PPP, PMLN or the religious zombies (as mentioned by Pti followers)

Why have double standards? I remember when others carried sticks you declared them as militants but PTI followers are also claiming we will not allow the state to arrest IK and are carrying sticks and making threats. Should they be declared as militants and terrorists aswell.

Please for the future, remember to stop following governments and establishment blindly, once the leaders get the chair they forget about others and start to act like mafias, false cases and lies are spread against the opponents, opponents are tortured and then opposition use the same actions when in power. As a nation we should reject this.

internet services down in lahore, islamabad
They are gauging the public reaction for next raid.

Finding an opening for house arrest.

When that happens, cellular networks & internet will be shutdown, televised media will be censored, rangers/paramilitary forces will be deployed. Water canons, containers, teargas shells etc.

Islamabad to look like a fortress soon.

So, if your phone shows no signals, web browser/WiFi gives connection error, or News channel randomly start playing weird shows about types of Amreekan sundi, it's happening.

It's basically a test match. Test of nerves.

reports of internet services down in lahore & islamabad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom